anyone else miss the event sounds option? alot of new blackberry users wouldnt know but it would alert you when your phone was plugged/unplugged or when battery turned red or dead for radio use. and whats up with the phone shutting off the mobile network after getting too low? i kinda used that to determine how low the battery really was
    axllebeer likes this.
    04-13-13 03:14 AM
    anyone else miss the event sounds option? alot of new blackberry users wouldnt know but it would alert you when your phone was plugged/unplugged or when battery turned red or dead for radio use. and whats up with the phone shutting off the mobile network after getting too low? i kinda used that to determine how low the battery really was
    Dang...I forgot all about those until you brought them up right now haha. now they will be all that I think about. Add those to the list of things we hope to see in a future software update.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 03:18 AM
    I miss them too. You are not alone.
    12-31-13 12:40 AM