I haven't had any problem since I have had mine.
    04-19-13 07:45 PM
    No random reboots from my end.

And having removable batteries is a plus against the competition which pushes non-removable batteries. My opinion.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 07:53 PM
    Z10 occasionally has random reboots but then again I have had Apple devices that have outright crashed and needed reset and notepad apps crash without even being able to open it. I hear of Android phones with major lag issues not to mention all the malware problems. No phone is perfect but at least the z10 is a brand new platform and I trust that they are trying to fix any issues. This is just the beginning.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-19-13 08:18 PM
    I've never had to reboot my iPhone because I stopped getting message notifications.

Never had to pull a battery out and play the waiting game.

Never had to fiddle with the case at all.

It all just works.

It is a bit "fun" to "fix" an issue, or build a relationship with your device such that you learn what makes it fussy and not, but, for those in need of a business device that just works and stays that way without the need to reload the OS, fiddle with back ups, replace faulty batteries or check the damn battery with monitoring applications, IS THE Z10 (or any BB for that matter) really worth it?

I say yes only because I'm sick of the dull, unimaginative iPhone. For someone who isn't looking to be entertained at all and simply wants something that works, never breaks, and doesn't require registering accounts on message boards where they are seemingly 1 of 100,000 and can barely get a response given how quickly new topics and complaints are lodged, I'm not so sure.
    Yes my experience with my I pod touch was so great. No remove able battery so when it started acting up I couldn't replace it and they just insisted I double click the home button and exit apps to fix it. I'll take the BlackBerry over an iDevice. Restart is easier than replace.

Edit: not saying the Z10 does not have issues but it's not that big of a gap between the two.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 08:23 PM
    I've never had those problems either.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 08:34 PM
    I'm loving the Z10, I haven't had to pull the battery once, yet on my old BB i had to every day. So this is a win for me.
    04-19-13 08:43 PM
    "Never had to fiddle with the case at all."

Except for, you know, when you had to buy a case because if you held it the wrong way you wouldn't have any service.
    04-19-13 08:49 PM
    Great, another circle jerk thread dismissing legitimate issues.
    What do you expect, that's all you get here now for the most part if you DARE try and bring up an issue with this phone.
    Davidro1 and Berry_Pink like this.
    04-19-13 08:50 PM
    What do you expect, that's all you get here now for the most part if you DARE try and bring up an issue with this phone.
    Well maybe try using a existing thread to complain on instead of starting a new one about the same thing every single day, it's real easy to do.... it's called "Search"

Posted via CB10
    russworman and R Field like this.
    04-19-13 09:04 PM
    Totally agree with the previous statement. The Z10 is a good device, CB community please accept that it is flawed and their are several issues with it. Will they be addressed and fix, hopefully. But to constantly challenge and attack actual Z10 users and their legitimate issues is getting a little ridiculous. I'm a BlackBerry lifer and couldn't wait to get the Z10, however I regret not waiting for the bugs to be worked out as many of my co workers have. For every new issue there is a work around. Do this, re route here, open it through a back door so on and so on. I want a device that works like it's supposed to out of the box. I don't have the time to constantly fight with settings and work arounds to use my phone. Just settle down and let people have their say on issues they are experiencing. And please stop giving this device a 15 out of 10 score as it clearly has some issues to resolve.
    robitaille93 and Davidro1 like this.
    04-19-13 09:06 PM
    I've never had to reboot my iPhone because I stopped getting message notifications.

It all just works.

It is a bit "fun" to "fix" an issue, or build a relationship with your device such that you learn what makes it fussy and not, but, for those in need of a business device that just works and stays that way without the need to reload the OS, fiddle with back ups, replace faulty batteries or check the damn battery with monitoring applications, IS THE Z10 (or any BB for that matter) really worth it?

I say yes only because I'm sick of the dull, unimaginative iPhone. For someone who isn't looking to be entertained at all and simply wants something that works, never breaks, and doesn't require registering accounts on message boards where they are seemingly 1 of 100,000 and can barely get a response given how quickly new topics and complaints are lodged, I'm not so sure.
    You're holding your Z10 wrong!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 09:08 PM
    Is it me or should you be posting on an iForum?
    Aside from this advise, I got nothing to say.
    04-19-13 09:11 PM
    Plus on iphone you need to use their software to put pictures or music in yoyr phone and I had some iphone before and got a lot of issue like home button neber working, screen freezing couldn't open some random windows....sometimes about 2 days per week none of my app could open!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 09:25 PM
    Plus on iphone you need to use their software to put pictures or music in yoyr phone and I had some iphone before and got a lot of issue like home button neber working, screen freezing couldn't open some random windows....sometimes about 2 days per week none of my app could open!

Posted via CB10
    Damn... I always wondered : is it a bug or a "Feature" that I can't transfer most video files to an ipad?

Posted via CB10
    Davidro1 likes this.
    04-19-13 09:36 PM
    I have probably responded to approx a 100 different threads concerning topics similiar to this. Bye what makes you happy, with the MANY different variations of smartphones available the choice is plenty in todays market. The Z10 is not perfect nor is any smartphone, the concept is to bye the smartphone that come as close to YOUR needs and wants.....PERIOD
    04-19-13 09:46 PM
    On my ipod touch I can't even transfer songs to my desktop that are loaded to the device. I had to replace my hard drive on my laptop so I had to re download my entire library! How stupid is that? Every device has flaws but yes I think the z10 is completely worth it. BlackBerry have done a good job so far addressing issues so far let's hope that continues.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-19-13 10:47 PM
    Well maybe try using a existing thread to complain on instead of starting a new one about the same thing every single day, it's real easy to do.... it's called "Search"

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, but the 20 threads we have talking about how people aren't having issues and are 100% satisfied that are a complete repeat of themselves are okay. Makes good sense.
    Berry_Pink and Davidro1 like this.
    04-19-13 10:48 PM
    I gotta admit. iOS itself is stable. Apps crash all the time but its stable. Probably only rebooted or froze a handful of times in the 1+ years I've had my current phone.

But thats what you get when you don't have true multi-tasking.

As for battery-pulls, well, kind of a pointless statement considering you can't even do one with an iphone. Your out of lock if you battery dies and your not around a charger.
    04-19-13 11:02 PM
    Go read the Apple forums, android forums and windows phone forums. Lots of people have issues with their phones, not just BlackBerry. You're using a computer, they aren't perfect. Ever.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    04-19-13 11:50 PM
    Great, another circle jerk thread dismissing legitimate issues.
    I thought the same thing!
    ...Email issues, phone heating up and eating batteries alive, etc.
    04-20-13 12:02 AM
    Yeah, but the 20 threads we have talking about how people aren't having issues and are 100% satisfied that are a complete repeat of themselves are okay. Makes good sense.
    That's where the mods should come in and merge the topics. Never know, get hire numbers in the replies on certain problematic topics and maybe that will help get the corporate BlackBerry lurkers to take notice. Strength in numbers they say.... but 60 threads spread out over two days each with 3-4 replies.... your gonna skip over them cause "read something on that Earlier"

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 12:18 AM

It all just works.

I didn't read all of the replies, but did I read your post incorrectly? Seems most of the negative reactions are from people who read your post differently than I did. I didn't take it as a knock against BlackBerry. Maybe I need glasses?
    04-20-13 12:28 AM
    Take a look here for a moment
    https://discussions.apple.com/thread...=1455&tstart=0 - 299718 Views 1,467 Replies
    https://discussions.apple.com/message/15132998#15132998
    How do you like them Apples
    It just DOES NOT work sometimes, don't you think
    Flexin likes this.
    04-20-13 06:43 AM
    I never had to do this for my Z10
    You can't pull a battery out of an iPhone lest you cause permanent damage.
    iPhone comes with a case? wait ... the z10 comes with a case? huh?
    It all just works.
    Not for everyone !!!!!!
    iOS 6.1.3 Issues Plaguing iPhone, iPad Users
    Iphone Problems
    Apple's iPhone Problems Have Nothing To Do With Screen Size - Business Insider
    04-20-13 07:39 AM
    I've never stopped getting notifications or had to pull the battery or fiddle with the case on my Z10. I am being honest.

And for you to say that you never had to monitor app usage on the iPhone is because you never thought to. I can tell you that there are apps on that platform that wiped out my 4S's battery. Were you not paying attention to them?

And you know why iOS rarely has problems now? You've heard this line a million times on this website, "because it has been around since 2007."
    My thing is they all have some issues and they all break. Just like cars. My brother in laws girlfriend bought and iphone because of friends and is now in love with them. I forget how long she has had her phone. Its been more then a year. She might be half the reason my brother in law decided to stop waiting for the Z10 and get the iphone 5. But she has had problems with her iphone. I can't remember what they are but she has been having problems with it.

Also a guy I worked with had an issue with his iphone after an update. His phone died in a couple of hours. I told him about the issue I heard they had with that update and he went online to find a fix for it which he did. The next day they released a new update correcting that problem.

So I agree, they have things working pretty good because its been around for a long time. But it still isn't perfect.

James
    04-20-13 08:06 AM
91 1234