It's really getting on my nervous when I see people switching from there blackberry to a itoy.. like what's so good about it? I don't think people are well educated about the new blackberry. And stop comparing it to the old blackberrys. They all think it's a crap device.. which is not! I'm loving my Z10 And it's the best phone I had hands down..

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 10:45 PM
    Apple has a lot of fanboys/girls...
    Once you go Mac, you can't go back
    vzinside likes this.
    02-27-13 12:30 AM
    You CAN'T go back. If you do, you can lose all the music and movies that you downloaded from itunes or put it on any other device.
    02-27-13 12:40 AM
    You CAN'T go back. If you do, you can lose all the music and movies that you downloaded from itunes or put it on any other device.
    Last time I checked....that was called extortion. Lol.
    vzinside and akabbani like this.
    02-27-13 12:46 AM
    Last time I checked....that was called extortion. Lol.
    Remember, it's Apple so it's innovation!
    02-27-13 01:10 AM
    Remember, it's Apple so it's innovation!
    Hahahaha.....good point!!! My bad!
    vzinside likes this.
    02-27-13 01:12 AM
    Not sure about movies since I haven't bought any before, but my music bought on itunes can be transferred into any device. The audio file is on my laptop, and I can copy it anywhere I want to, including on my BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone devices. Apple also doesn't determine DRM, its the record labels that does it. iTunes used to sell their music with DRM, but they have stopped doing do a few years back. All music bought from iTunes are now DRM free.

I believe that people can buy whatever phone they think is the best for their needs. I think that BB10 will suit my needs best, but it may not be so for others. Even before BB10 i think BBOS devices are great devices. I have own/owned devices from iOS (From iOS 1-6), Windows Phone (7.5/7.8), and Android (2.3 - 4.2), but still my main device now is a BBOS device, while i'm waiting for my Z10 to arrive next week. But would I recommend one to my sister? No. At least not right now. Because its not the OS she want right now. She want the latest games her friends are playing, she wants instagram, she doesn't need security on her device, the communication app she use the most is Whatsapp. BB10 is obviously not the choice for her, so I got her a Nexus 4 and she's happy, and i'm happy. Because she won't be bugging me about "does bb10 have <insert latest apps, games>?".
    02-27-13 01:22 AM
    Apple has a lot of fanboys/girls...
    most people buying Apple products (especially iPhones) are far from being fan-boy/girl, in fact its their FIRST Apple product and they don�t use hardcore fan forums
    02-27-13 04:36 AM
    really? music is mp3, itunes is on Windows

rethink your statement!
    02-27-13 04:38 AM
    really? music is mp3, itunes is on Windows

rethink your statement!
    HAHAHA! Itunes is sold in the AAC (.mp4) format. Some music players won't play that format and all the songs that were downloaded before Apple removed the DRM, still have it on it. Also you are not able to easily (note I said easily not impossible) to burn .mp4 on the same cd with mp3's. Just because itunes is on windows it does NOT change the format or the DRM issue. Also when you download itunes on windows at least, it will convert all your mp3's to THEIR .mp4 format with out asking. At least that how it was the last time i tried itunes.

So, rethink YOUR statement!
    02-27-13 04:47 AM
    I have extracted all my music out of iTunes and removed the DRM.
    It is sitting in MP3 format, with all metadata still tagged properly so I can do anything I want with it.
    Didn't take very long. I put my legally purchased music on all of my personal devices.
    ibpluto likes this.
    02-27-13 04:52 AM
    It's really getting on my nervous when I see people switching from there blackberry to a itoy..

Posted via CB10
    Yes! Damn you, free market! *shakes fist*
    Saiga and barnfoot like this.
    02-27-13 04:55 AM
    I have extracted all my music out of iTunes and removed the DRM.
    It is sitting in MP3 format, with all metadata still tagged properly so I can do anything I want with it.
    Didn't take very long. I put my legally purchased music on all of my personal devices.
    If the metadata hasn't been altered, then if you bought it from itunes, all you infor is still in there, i.e. Name, address, email, user account for apple, etc. But for those of use who don't use itunes, we don't have that problem.
    02-27-13 04:57 AM
    But you are arguing that you are locked into iTunes.
    I am disproving that. I can take all my music out of iTunes and use it well elsewhere.

P.S. I am not an Apple fan. But I can easily move music out of iTunes.
    Alex_Hong, ibpluto, Saiga and 1 others like this.
    02-27-13 05:01 AM
    Most people are. They don't know to look for a file conversion program, they just stick to what has been "working" and carry on. And if it is an older download, you can't and it does still have apples drm on it.
    02-27-13 05:03 AM
    Therefore Apple built a system that works for them. Good for Apple. Bad for the consumers.

But don't make blanket statements like you are locked in to iTunes. You aren't.
    02-27-13 05:05 AM
    But notice how I said it is possobile, just not easy to do. With most people, if it isn't easy, they won't do it.
    02-27-13 05:15 AM
    Reread post #10. You make it sound impossible.
    And it isn't that hard. Lots of easily obtainable software to do it. First thing I do when downloading something from iTunes is to get it out of there.
    Again, I don't like Apple either.
    02-27-13 05:24 AM
    You mean "Also you are not able to easily (note I said easily not impossible)".
    02-27-13 05:40 AM
    Burning MP4s and MP3s on the same CD has nothing to do with being locked into iTunes..

It doesn't matter.
    02-27-13 05:43 AM
    It does when the AAC file has a .mp4 at the end of the file name. Most burning software doesn't play nice when mixing them.
    02-27-13 05:47 AM
    Come on guys, you're acting like apple consumers or complaining about that. If you bought an iphone or ipod and got all your music from itunes, how is that bad??
    02-27-13 05:56 AM
    Hence the point, once you buy into one, you are almost forced to buy into them all. Then they don't play well with others. If Microsoft did that, they would have an anti-trust suit filed on them so fast, it wouldn't be funny.
    02-27-13 06:06 AM
    I've got my iTunes library on my SG3.
    Alex_Hong likes this.
    02-27-13 06:09 AM
    It's really getting on my nervous when I see people switching from there blackberry to a itoy.. like what's so good about it? I don't think people are well educated about the new blackberry. And stop comparing it to the old blackberrys. They all think it's a crap device.. which is not! I'm loving my Z10 And it's the best phone I had hands down..

Posted via CB10
    You realise that your argument lost credibility when you used the itoy line. One device does not work for all. People use what works for them, why should it make YOU nervous? Do you manage security infrastructure at a secure agency and suddenly have to support BYOD?
    BlackBerry Guy likes this.
    02-27-13 06:11 AM
73 123