I show blackberry Z10 os 10.2.0.1047..function to my friends during the coffee hours... woow they were speechless and feel regret why they put money in iPhone 5 and s4,both the mobiles has the limited options...

BBZ10 has the best email system ................ I 5 & S 4 really sluggish and can't say smart emails system
    app switching comfortable and fast ............... I 5 & S 4 bit deliberate and long process
    keyboard-word prediction ..................... I 5 & S 4 normal keyboard,
    i can download any android apps its response batter than .. S4
    word & excel world class......... I 5 & S 4 both the same slow and not easy to handle.

Killer .. BBZ10 HUB ... . I 5 & S 4 they can't even dream to match such mind blowing functions...

ahahha I don't know what to write more, but they were fainted and was jealous on my BBZ10 ..

Best business phone 100%.... cheers

you should try ,,, put your phone in between your friends.. let them feel what they have and what we have ........
    08-04-13 10:44 PM
    I looooooooooooove my Z10 and am proud to flaunt it.
    08-04-13 10:48 PM
    FYI you cant download any android app, in fact you are pretty limited on what works.
    08-04-13 10:50 PM
    Glad to hear you love your Z10. Amazing phone with amazing features.

Maybe you can convert your friends to the Z10.
    08-04-13 10:52 PM
    I looooooooooooove my Z10 and am proud to flaunt it.
    Agreed. I'm a bit of a show off when it comes to my Z10! :P lol

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    08-04-13 10:55 PM
    FYI you cant download any android app, in fact you are pretty limited on what works.
    Well with 10.2 the android app emulator uses 4.2.2 instead of 2.3 so there is much much better compatability

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    08-04-13 10:57 PM
    I show blackberry Z10 os 10.2.0.1047..function to my friends during the coffee hours... woow they were speechless and feel regret why they put money in iPhone 5 and s4,both the mobiles has the limited options...

BBZ10 has the best email system ................ I 5 & S 4 really sluggish and can't say smart emails system
    app switching comfortable and fast ............... I 5 & S 4 bit deliberate and long process
    keyboard-word prediction ..................... I 5 & S 4 normal keyboard,
    i can download any android apps its response batter than .. S4
    word & excel world class......... I 5 & S 4 both the same slow and not easy to handle.

Killer .. BBZ10 HUB ... . I 5 & S 4 they can't even dream to match such mind blowing functions...

ahahha I don't know what to write more, but they were fainted and was jealous on my BBZ10 ..

Best business phone 100%.... cheers

you should try ,,, put your phone in between your friends.. let them feel what they have and what we have ........
    I am a very proud user of blackberry in the sea of iPhones. Love the feeling.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 11:07 PM
    Well with 10.2 the android app emulator uses 4.2.2 instead of 2.3 so there is much much better compatability

sure you get some more but most still arent going to work and most need to be sideloaded.
    kbz1960 and robitaille93 like this.
    08-04-13 11:10 PM
    I bet they are all laughing at you when you compare even basics apps that can't even be side loaded. Email is email iOS and android work just as good.
    h20work, EddieAIG, Bsbudd and 2 others like this.
    08-04-13 11:15 PM
    I bet they are all laughing at you when you compare even basics apps that can't even be side loaded. Email is email iOS and android work just as good.
    Yeah, you're right about some apps. But oh so wrong about email. That's why I chose to spend top dollar for a communication device instead of getting an arcade for free. Now I could get it free, but not even regretting the 450 I spent.

Posted via CB10
    Undbiter65 likes this.
    08-04-13 11:40 PM
    i had downloaded many .. some chinese website provide me all the best apps ..... its working like magic

��ݮ��̬԰

hobbyboy#CB likes this.
    08-05-13 12:11 AM
    would you like to give me the apps name which cant be covert apk to bar .. i have downladed many 99% are aswsome

I bet they are all laughing at you when you compare even basics apps that can't

even be side loaded. Email is email iOS and android work just as good.
    08-05-13 12:12 AM
    bro , i think almost app the app avialable now.......its ok to shut some one mouth who always joke.. when i bought few month ago ...

sure you get some more but most still arent going to work and most need to be sideloaded.
    08-05-13 12:22 AM
    Agreed. I'm a bit of a show off when it comes to my Z10! :P lol

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    Me too. Just showed off to 2 people recently.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    Rowan M likes this.
    08-05-13 02:19 AM

Agree!

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 02:26 AM
    Try the browser test using disneylandparis website. It has tones of flash. So I'm sure you will kill both phones. I always do this with my friends phones. They can't accept the fact that I killed their phones. And their response is "well we have many apps".

I'm minority in our circle of friends. But my Z10 is kicking.
    Proud Z10 owner .

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 02:31 AM
    Try the browser test using disneylandparis website. It has tones of flash. So I'm sure you will kill both phones. I always do this with my friends phones. They can't accept the fact that I killed their phones. And their response is "well we have many apps".

I'm minority in our circle of friends. But my Z10 is kicking.
    Proud Z10 owner .

Posted via CB10
    Better yet...go to megashare.info and show how you can easily play all those free steaming movies. Nope, iPhone can't play them nor android Jelly Bean out of the box.

If they mention it's all about html5...then go to html5test.com and ask them why the Z10s browser score is better than theirs?

via CB10 (Z10 on Telusmobility)
    Attachment 189523
    08-05-13 03:06 AM
    Yes, many guys really feel down after they feel bbz10 much batter choice

agree!

Posted via cb10
    08-05-13 03:19 AM
    nice..... agree

Better yet...go to megashare.info and show how you can easily play all those free steaming movies. Nope, iPhone can't play them nor android Jelly Bean out of the box.

If they mention it's all about html5...then go to html5test.com and ask them why the Z10s browser score is better than theirs?

via CB10 (Z10 on Telusmobility)
    Attachment 189523
    Fort Neyland and jupiter8 like this.
    08-05-13 03:20 AM
    [QUOTE=kaptanp3;8952451]i had downloaded many .. some chinese website provide me all the best apps ..... its working like magic

��ݮ��̬԰[/QUOTE

Plz share the Chinese website

Posted via CB10
    ShowMoe likes this.
    08-05-13 05:14 AM
    There are more than a few apps that still won't be run on BlackBerry 10 even with 10.2.
    The situation has improved but we can't have any android app yet!

Posted via CB10
    Donvald likes this.
    08-05-13 05:27 AM
    LOL you still at the showing stage?? I gave it to my friends for hands on after launch.They never challenge or talk about my BB or hype their phone.They know they lost they cant even talk about apps to me because I have never relied on apps and neither do they really and truly.Their best apps are games and instagram.

Just the gestures and frames have them looking at their phones like damn. Not even worth getting into the rest its just beat down in navigation and actual useability.10.2 has that even more.Its the paradigm shift that awesome in BB10. Its already there in bits and pieces they just need to tie them up and refine it some more.
    08-05-13 06:11 AM
    Boo to iPhone. :P
    Attached Thumbnails I kicked iPhone 5 & Galaxy S4 butts!-img_00008373_hdr.jpg  
    08-05-13 07:47 AM
    Just one friend "beated me" with his phone, Xperia Z, he threw it to the pool while we were arguing.. hehe
    08-05-13 09:04 AM
    ...and next week someone is gonna start up a new post complaining about how Apple and Samsung users are making fun of him for using a BlackBerry...and we'll get tons of posts here whining about how other platform users are 'haters'.

You can't eat your cake and have it...complain when iOS users taunt you yet cheer wildly and gibber with glee when someone does the same thing with a Blackberry to others.
    08-05-13 09:12 AM
276 123 ...