It last just 2 to 3 hrs after intense online games,help me how can I boost z10 battery life?i changed battery twice aswell help me

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 07:17 AM
    "Intense online games" will drain the battery on any device quickly, but doubly so on a Z10 which had a smallish battery and a bit of a thirst.

I think your only options are to turn off all inessential device features and buy some more spare batteries - they are pretty cheap.

There are supposedly extended capacity batteries on sale, but some/most of them are just relabelled OEM batteries, so be careful.
    05-17-15 07:46 AM
    Ow thank you

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 08:15 AM
    Battery on the Z10 is terrible no matter what you do...I think a Z30 or Leap better option

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 09:55 AM
    "Intense online games" will drain the battery on any device quickly, but doubly so on a Z10 which had a smallish battery and a bit of a thirst.

I think your only options are to turn off all inessential device features and buy some more spare batteries - they are pretty cheap.

There are supposedly extended capacity batteries on sale, but some/most of them are just relabelled OEM batteries, so be careful.
    Sorry to ask this. Can you explain clearly.. I was a Z3 user, I shifted to Z10.. and I love this device, except for battery drain within few hours without heavy usage and heating issue... what do you mean by extended capacity batteries? Z10 battery is 1800 mah battery.. so cam I use a battery with more mah like 2100 or 2500 mah? Can you please explain?

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 07:51 AM
    Sorry to ask this. Can you explain clearly.. I was a Z3 user, I shifted to Z10.. and I love this device, except for battery drain within few hours without heavy usage and heating issue... what do you mean by extended capacity batteries? Z10 battery is 1800 mah battery.. so cam I use a battery with more mah like 2100 or 2500 mah? Can you please explain?

Posted via CB10
    I'll comment... they sell extended batteries for the BlackBerry Z10 (not OEM). Some have used them with good results, while others are just cheap crap batteries from Chinese manufacturers trying to make a buck; hence the be careful warning.

When the Z10 was my daily I almost purchased an extended battery that came with a new back. I forget the exact mAH that was stated since as soon as the Z30 was launched I upgraded so my Z10 sees a few days or more of battery now as it is rarely used at this point.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 08:37 AM