I am a phone junky. I went from an iphone 5, to a z10, to an htc one, to a z10, to a nexus 5, to a 5s, and now back to the z10. 3rd times a charm. I always seemed to return to the z10. When I heard about snap, and 1 mobile market, I went onto eBay, and bought a brand new unlocked z10. It should be arriving today. I'll keep my nexus 5 for tinkering with ROMS, and all that tech stuff, but the z10 will be my daily driver for a while. Question: should I use snap or 1 mobile market? And, can you get showbox app? I'm going to go investigate more, but wanted some opinions. Is there a limit to the apps you can download? PayPal, pandora, netflix, amazon, zombie highway, etc. thanks guys.
    02-26-14 06:56 AM
    I would install SNAP instead of any other store. All the apps you mention are available.
    02-26-14 07:08 AM
    I am a phone junky. I went from an iphone 5, to a z10, to an htc one, to a z10, to a nexus 5, to a 5s, and now back to the z10. 3rd times a charm. I always seemed to return to the z10. When I heard about snap, and 1 mobile market, I went onto eBay, and bought a brand new unlocked z10. It should be arriving today. I'll keep my nexus 5 for tinkering with ROMS, and all that tech stuff, but the z10 will be my daily driver for a while. Question: should I use snap or 1 mobile market? And, can you get showbox app? I'm going to go investigate more, but wanted some opinions. Is there a limit to the apps you can download? PayPal, pandora, netflix, amazon, zombie highway, etc. thanks guys.
    I use snap and amazon. 1mobile is ok, but I rarely use it anymore. I keep amazon for paid apps and also because they sometimes have their own version of an app that won't work from snap.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 07:09 AM
    I use SNAP and 1Mobile, I find the apps on the Amazon store to unreliable. SNAP is my primary.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 07:12 AM
    How does a person find "snap"? It doesn't show up when I search BlackBerry world.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 07:29 AM
    I use SNAP and 1Mobile, I find the apps on the Amazon store to unreliable. SNAP is my primary.

Posted via CB10
    Interesting. Obviously not as many apps on amazon, but the ones they have all worked for me. Have you found apps that don't work on amazon that work from 1mobile?

Filtering through all the junk apps in 1mobile became frustrating for me.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 08:09 AM