I called Rogers they tried everything resetting my APN on both phones, they also did a complete test on their back end and report that every one is running fine in my area. Both phones are running the 10.3.1.1779 OS can you help out at all? Im thnking its time for a new pair of samsung phones..
    07-20-15 01:31 PM
    Before you fork the cash and bite the big one on new phones, consider a security wipe (and the opitional an OS update).

You can also call BlackBerry support (even if already out of warranty -in my experience, they are that good).
    07-20-15 02:32 PM
    I do believe this is a Rogers issue. When ever I have had this issue, it's always been my carrier. And, you have tried both ways right? Compose a text, then attach pic. OR go to a pic and select share then compose?

Also... what do people you're sending to get?

And... since we're dealing with Rogers: they don't have you on a BIS plan by mistake, do they?
    07-20-15 10:43 PM
    This was my question..I couldn't get logged in so I tried it this way .Anyway I took the phones to the rogers store where they tried putting the sim card in a working phone. Then sent and received picture texts with the other phone. So doesn't that rule out any sort of Rogers conflict? BTW what is a BIS plan? Thats worth asking about perhaps?
    07-21-15 12:00 AM
    Also when i try to send the pictures both ways I get the same result..The endless little clock icon.The people that I send the messages get nothing from me..I also had a business partner try to send me his contact card VIA text as we always do for new clients and I didn't get it at all..So its not just pictures. Its anything sent VIA MMS..
    07-21-15 12:10 AM
    This was my question..I couldn't get logged in so I tried it this way .Anyway I took the phones to the rogers store where they tried putting the sim card in a working phone. Then sent and received picture texts with the other phone. So doesn't that rule out any sort of Rogers conflict? BTW what is a BIS plan? Thats worth asking about perhaps?
    That proves the SIM can send SMS, it does not however, prove your device is set up properly. Sorry, you got a lazy person to look into it.

BIS - BlackBerry Internet Service, was the mandatory data plan for legacy BlackBerry devices. In fact it was so mandatory that some carriers just assume BlackBerry 10 units will need BIS and activate it instead of regular data plans.

To my knowledge having BIS does not hurt your device, but a stupid career could have setting go that conflict I suppose...

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 08:36 AM
    Also when i try to send the pictures both ways I get the same result..The endless little clock icon.The people that I send the messages get nothing from me..I also had a business partner try to send me his contact card VIA text as we always do for new clients and I didn't get it at all..So its not just pictures. Its anything sent VIA MMS..
    It seems to me you don't have your carriers MMS/SMS settings on the phone. And that's what you should be posting them about.

On older devices, it could be fixed with a simple SMS NY your carrier (it would update the settings automatically). Not sure if possible with BlackBerry 10 devices.

When you get them, HUB > overflow > Settings > SMS > Advanced

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 08:39 AM
    Its anything sent VIA MMS..
    Do you have 'data service' switched on and a working dataconnection?
    MMS does not work on wifi.
    07-29-15 09:05 AM
    Mms absolutely needs data services on
    Don't take your phone in-store; the people who work there don't know the first thing about technical support.

If all else fails, you will need to reload the OS, but the people on the phone should be able to help you
    07-29-15 10:24 AM
    Did you recently switch sims/carriers? My dad had this issue with his unlocked Z30 and it was simply his advanced settings. We updated those for his new carrier and immediately fixed the issue.
    07-29-15 11:20 AM
    If BOTH phones will not send/receive either both phones are incorrectly set (APN, etc); you are trying to use with wifi (won't work, you need cell data); or there's something amiss with your data plan -- such as being improperly put on a BIS plan.
    07-30-15 10:09 AM