When in call and the middle proximity is covered the screen turns off and disables screen input. Effectively allowing you to make phone calls without pressing buttons or even ending the call. Now my issue is that this sensor is disabled? Blown out or something else.

I fail to get readings from these sensors and the screen is clean and also nothing blocking the view of it other than my own body.

Plus the brightness is unbearable in the night time because it's so bright!

Anyone have any solutions?

I have a Ambient light sensor and proximity sensor issue..-img_20140510_000328.png

I have a Ambient light sensor and proximity sensor issue..-img_20140510_000320.png

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 06:04 PM
    Loads got that issue search it up! so do I since 10.2, the files seem to have gone missing when u go threw the sensors folders threw ghost commander app.

Mr A Hanif BlackBerry10
    05-09-14 08:33 PM
    Loads got that issue search it up! so do I since 10.2, the files seem to have gone missing when u go threw the sensors folders threw ghost commander app.

Mr A Hanif BlackBerry10
    It's not that... it randomly stopped working one day! it's not even the fact that I updated and it broke... one day it just didn't work :/

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 10:02 PM
    Yeah same but got feeling was after a update not sure. When I do test same thing says cannot obtain...

Mr A Hanif BlackBerry10
    05-10-14 07:31 AM
    Try reloading your OS twice (I mean loading the OS again if it still doesn't work on the first try, just for the sake of confirmation). If it still persists, then it is more likely to be a hardware problem.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    05-10-14 07:39 AM
    Same problem here

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2141 pin:2AE6118E
    05-11-14 07:51 PM
    Try reloading your OS twice (I mean loading the OS again if it still doesn't work on the first try, just for the sake of confirmation). If it still persists, then it is more likely to be a hardware problem.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    Done that... But guess what! I lost my orientation sensor now So all my sensors are going one by one...
    05-16-14 02:55 PM
    Done that... But guess what! I lost my orientation sensor now So all my sensors are going one by one...
    Try turning OFF Location Services. Reboot. What happens now?

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    05-16-14 05:54 PM
    Try turning OFF Location Services. Reboot. What happens now?

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    Tried it... Doesn't work :\
    05-20-14 03:46 PM