When are we going to get those ******* apps we all need. I mean I'm so frustrated with this phone

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 03:25 PM
    What apps do you need that you don't have? I got all the apps I need

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 03:28 PM

I have all the apps I need on mine.
    09-26-13 03:29 PM
    I actually have too many apps. I need to delete some.
    09-26-13 03:41 PM
    Bookmarks to mobile sites don't count as apps.
    09-26-13 03:46 PM
    EBAY time.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    09-26-13 03:48 PM
    What are the apps you need?
    Most companies are still eyeing BB10 and WP8 till the user base numbers reach the amount of people they find worth to develop for.

Posted via CB10
    damien kupuku likes this.
    09-26-13 03:50 PM
    I actually have too many apps. I need to delete some.
    Same here. Not sure what the OP is missing. Please elaborate.
    09-26-13 03:51 PM
    When are we going to get those ******* apps we all need. I mean I'm so frustrated with this phone

Posted via CB10
    If you frustrated get yourself another phone,what do u want from us to feel sorry for u?

Good luck on that...

BlackBerry Z10, powerful tool indeed.
    damien kupuku and curvezzz like this.
    09-26-13 03:51 PM
    So if it is apps that are missing it isn't that there is a reason to "hate the phone" you actually hate the lack of apps

Not the phones fault, BlackBerry has tried to help and or pay to have apps made and it seems the app owners have declined. This is certainly the case for instagram.

Posted via CB10
    damien kupuku and rustong like this.
    09-26-13 03:53 PM
    Bookmarks to mobile sites don't count as apps.
    We know that, Captain Obvious. We are discussing apps. I just downloaded another one right now.
    sklotz2000 likes this.
    09-26-13 03:54 PM
    I finally moved full time to my s3 as I can process credit card payments on it with an app and a intuit Bluetooth card reader...

Tools not toys? Yeah right, no chance ever of apps like that coming to BB.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
    09-26-13 04:00 PM
    Sideload buddy!

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    09-26-13 04:02 PM
    I just moved to BB10. Started webOS, then to Android, then to BB10.

I'm missing:

Google Maps. I have it sideloaded but it's definitely much slower and less responsive than on Android. The BB Maps app sucks comparatively. I frequently find important streets unlabeled until I zoom in very close. Google Maps, I've almost never had this issue. The sideloaded version is ok though. I'm fine with it.

Google Talk/Hangouts and Facebook Messenger are available but inferior on BB10. But it's actually ok.

Multi Alarm Clock. Sure there's apps for it but the highest rated one I found had ads and required you to pay to enable multi alarms.

Feedly. Sure there's other RSS readers, but Feedly has my info and I find it much nicer than the RSS reader I downloaded off of the app store.

Duolingo. Was brushing up on German... Would really like to have it...

Glympse. I actually used this a lot. When you leave to meet up with someone, Glympse them. It was EXTREMELY useful and I'm really going to miss this app.

Google+. Not super important though.

GoPro. I have a GoPro. This App would be VERY useful.

LINE. Ok, so I can side load it, but it doesn't work exactly well. Has some weird behavior, but it's ok. "Use BBM!" Except I know exactly 0 people with BBM so LINE is a bit more useful.

Pocket. I have it slide loaded, but again not quite as smooth. But it's ok.

SpeedTest. there's speed test apps but none quite as good as the one by Ookla. But I have it sideloaded and it works ok.

Starbucks. Not really necessary but it's nice to check my balance and see if I have any freebies coming to me.

Yelp. I used to Yelp everything. No Yelp app. Sideloading won't work.

Yahoo Fantasy Sports. It's ok if it doesn't work though since I haven't cared too much about it.

That said, I'm actually liking BB10. The app selection is pretty terrible though.
    litig8or98 likes this.
    09-26-13 04:18 PM
    Learn Cascades and write some apps.

Posted via CB10
    stlabrat likes this.
    09-26-13 04:19 PM
    I just moved to BB10. Started webOS, then to Android, then to BB10.

I'm missing:

Google Maps. I have it sideloaded but it's definitely much slower and less responsive than on Android. The BB Maps app sucks comparatively. I frequently find important streets unlabeled until I zoom in very close. Google Maps, I've almost never had this issue. The sideloaded version is ok though. I'm fine with it.

Google Talk/Hangouts and Facebook Messenger are available but inferior on BB10. But it's actually ok.

Multi Alarm Clock. Sure there's apps for it but the highest rated one I found had ads and required you to pay to enable multi alarms.

Feedly. Sure there's other RSS readers, but Feedly has my info and I find it much nicer than the RSS reader I downloaded off of the app store.

Duolingo. Was brushing up on German... Would really like to have it...

Glympse. I actually used this a lot. When you leave to meet up with someone, Glympse them. It was EXTREMELY useful and I'm really going to miss this app.

Google+. Not super important though.

GoPro. I have a GoPro. This App would be VERY useful.

LINE. Ok, so I can side load it, but it doesn't work exactly well. Has some weird behavior, but it's ok. "Use BBM!" Except I know exactly 0 people with BBM so LINE is a bit more useful.

Pocket. I have it slide loaded, but again not quite as smooth. But it's ok.

SpeedTest. there's speed test apps but none quite as good as the one by Ookla. But I have it sideloaded and it works ok.

Starbucks. Not really necessary but it's nice to check my balance and see if I have any freebies coming to me.

Yelp. I used to Yelp everything. No Yelp app. Sideloading won't work.

Yahoo Fantasy Sports. It's ok if it doesn't work though since I haven't cared too much about it.

That said, I'm actually liking BB10. The app selection is pretty terrible though.
    Well if you don't mind side loading do this. Install a 10.2 leak. Multiple alarms can be done natively with a leak. Also with 10.2 you can sideload the unlocked Android runtime. Which makes side loaded apps run extremely smooth.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    09-26-13 04:22 PM
    Can I have it, I'm willing to pay for shipping
    Maybe I could find some use for it , or place it in a loving home where there isn't as much tension.
    swervable and damien kupuku like this.
    09-26-13 04:23 PM
    Learn Cascades and write some apps.

Posted via CB10
    Perfect answer. Great example of the attitude that took BlackBerry down the tubes.
    No apps? Write your own.

Keep Moving. But there isn't an app for that.

P.S. I need Skydrive (native so it works and not sideload) and Lync. Tools, not toys, right?
    09-26-13 04:28 PM
    We know that, Captain Obvious. We are discussing apps. I just downloaded another one right now.
    Don't bother with him, he is trying to get his android phone to work properly, he's taking shots at BlackBerry out if anger cause its better.

Posted via CB10
    damien kupuku and stlabrat like this.
    09-26-13 04:30 PM
    I always find it funny when people say they don't like a phone because of "apps" I always thought when buying a phone it was for the os.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 04:39 PM
    The OP still hasn't listed his priority apps.
    eldricho and damien kupuku like this.
    09-26-13 04:44 PM
    If your Z10 could speak, it probably would say that the feeling is mutual.
    09-26-13 04:45 PM
    Green Tea Facts doesn't count as a real app.

Posted via CB10 on my Black Z10.
    MERCDROID likes this.
    09-26-13 04:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    Kind of off topic... But would you mind putting on a shirt?

Posted via CB10
    CMcRob likes this.
    09-26-13 04:47 PM
    Green Tea Facts doesn't count as a real app.

Posted via CB10 on my Black Z10.
    Neither is an Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboard. Lmao!

Posted via CB10
    damien kupuku likes this.
    09-26-13 04:47 PM
110 123 ...