I was buying the very last one in Victoria, and the Rogers employee stuck a micro sim tool into the sound canceling hole thinking it was an iPhone sim.....I phoned Rogers and they are sending me one with $200 off!
    02-06-13 11:57 AM
    One thing I wish the Z10 had was the magnetic charging port like the Playbook
    mroberts2m4 likes this.
    02-06-13 11:57 AM
    I was buying the very last one in Victoria, and the Rogers employee stuck a micro sim tool into the sound canceling hole thinking it was an iPhone sim.....I phoned Rogers and they are sending me one with $200 off!
    wow a tool using a tool lol
    Denenatse and aldebaran12 like this.
    02-06-13 11:58 AM

I love my Z10 -- battery is amazing when you have the lcd all the way down, and set to time out after 10 seconds. People are kidding themselves if they think they can go a whole day with a 2min timeout and full brightness. No phone on the market can do that.

Anywhere there it is~! My Z10 lock screen
    Denenatse, FR33MAN, Fionn and 5 others like this.
    02-06-13 12:21 PM
    That's actually a pretty good analogy. It really is like a soulless Blackberry zombie without BIS. I don't get the whole killing off BIS thing. BIS WAS THE BLACKBERRY ECOSYSTEM. BIS was your email, BIS was your social networking, BIS was your gateway to the internet. I mean how ridiculous is it that 80 million people have to change their email addresses and now, the company that gave the world email on the go, is the only company that no longer provides it?
    You mean, the BIS is no longer used? so how does the device get the email and how does it use the BBM?
    This is hard to believe.
    Last edited by aldebaran12; 02-06-13 at 01:00 PM. Reason: corrected typo
    02-06-13 12:56 PM
    i love this phone. it's leaps and bounds better than the 9900.
    02-06-13 01:35 PM
    Just got the phone call. My phone is in !!!! They are going to charge it for me so after skiing, I can play all night !!!! I feel like a kid on Christmas, except the skiing is better today !!
    02-06-13 01:42 PM
    Just got the phone call. My phone is in !!!! They are going to charge it for me so after skiing, I can play all night !!!! I feel like a kid on Christmas, except the skiing is better today !!
    You gotta be in for a treat!
    02-06-13 01:52 PM
    Got my z10 yesterday. In and out in 10 minutes. Love the phone so far. Missing a few apps so far but overall loving it so far!
    02-06-13 02:01 PM
    I got mine yesterday too! Was hoping for a White, but had to settle for black. Just as well - the feel of the black, and the back, has more quality to it. Have not been on here as I've been almost full time setting everything up! Bit tricky but now I have all my outlook and gmail mail, contacts and calendars all syncing beautifully between phone, PlayBook and Win 8 PC!
    Last edited by jvictor77; 02-06-13 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Additions
    02-06-13 02:09 PM
    ... iPhone 5... iPhone 5... iPhone 5... iPhone 5...
    Um, this is the 'I got my Z10' thread....? :P

Just kidding! I'm sure most people here are as glad as I am to hear a current iPhone user (and former crackberry addict) yearning to return to the black side.

J
    02-06-13 02:09 PM
    You people make me sick.....sick with envy!!!! Still no-one in South Africa can tell me when my carrier is getting stock. Cant wait anymore.
    OT REPLY:

Isn't that always the case, for every phone, every time! Tired of it too.
    02-06-13 02:14 PM
    [
    I love my Z10 -- battery is amazing when you have the lcd all the way down, and set to time out after 10 seconds. People are kidding themselves if they think they can go a whole day with a 2min timeout and full brightness. No phone on the market can do that.

Anywhere there it is~! My Z10 lock screen

Please be quite the Galaxys notes battery is insane you can't kill it.

The s3 is also very nice.
    02-06-13 02:42 PM
    Ordered mine, should be here in 3 to 5 business days.
    02-06-13 02:46 PM
    Finally got my Z10 today and I am stunned and completely amazed how good it is. Please don't read too deeply into any negative reviews because trust me you will be delighted by this phone. BlackBerry have managed to take all the good bits from other phone manufacturers and dialled in their own unique DNA and have come up with a magical device that constantly surprises and delights. I'm on cloud nine. If you have any doubts please just buy it and try it. You won't be disappointed.
    sbx9900 and sosof like this.
    02-06-13 03:58 PM
    first time posting in 2 yrs after lurking the forums and site lol

I think I was one of the first to activate mines in Montreal with Telus. I work at Wal-Mart and we received only 1! It was destined to be mines because I was already with Telus. All I had to do was renew my contract, with 10 months remaining. Went in to work at 8am and got the processs done before I started work, omg I was soo excited! The phone is amazing so far. I was surprised that you can send 2min. long voicenotes through bbm! lol, anyway, later on that day, I went to school and some of my classmates were interested in it, very. I feel so proud flashing it off, as a college student mhm.

I'm a bit sad that I have to text the majority of my friends, and going in and out of th hub is a bit of a hassle. Just waiting for WhatsApp and Instagram and the other apps to follow. I had no problem transferring my data, synching was a total breeze.
    Last edited by Kempus; 02-06-13 at 04:34 PM.
    02-06-13 04:08 PM
    Ahhhhhh just got it after days of haggling with Bell! It's a beaut. Still synching and exploring but it's amazing so far! The screen is so crisp and the UI looks really nice!

Hope y'all are enjoying yours and/or excited to get your own!
    DJRikko and s0be like this.
    02-06-13 04:22 PM
    1 week down
    6 weeks (approx) to go :\
    02-06-13 04:31 PM
    I wasnt planning on getting one yet as I still had a little over a year on my contract. While speaking to Telus regarding the buyout fee, to my surprise the rep told me that if I wanted to pick up a z10, Telus would waive early buyout if I signed a new contract. I headed to the nearest store and picked up a new z10.

So far I love this one. There are a few oddities and quirks to get used to but overall I love the OS (much more user friendly than my iPhone). I was surprised at the high quality of the BBM Video chat. My only disappointment is the extremely limited native app selection. I am really hoping for a decent RSS reader, Endomondo and some banking apps very soon. I really miss the native "Social Feeds" app from OS7.
    02-06-13 05:39 PM
    I wasnt planning on getting one yet as I still had a little over a year on my contract. While speaking to Telus regarding the buyout fee, to my surprise the rep told me that if I wanted to pick up a z10, Telus would waive early buyout if I signed a new contract. I headed to the nearest store and picked up a new z10.

So far I love this one. There are a few oddities and quirks to get used to but overall I love the OS (much more user friendly than my iPhone). I was surprised at the high quality of the BBM Video chat. My only disappointment is the extremely limited native app selection. I am really hoping for a decent RSS reader, Endomondo and some banking apps very soon. I really miss the native "Social Feeds" app from OS7.
    First of all congratulations on this truly lovely phone and kudos to Telus who really played it awesomely smooth there. I really feel that the apps are tripping in just now over the next few days / weeks so that we can dig into some awesome apps that we know and love from other platforms. Social Feed would indeed be a nice thing to have
    02-06-13 05:58 PM
    What is a good RSS reader?

And damn do we need more Native apps.
    02-06-13 06:08 PM
    just bought mine in Jakarta yesterday, about $1500, black unit. the launch in indonesia is planned around march, singapore in feb 21.
    02-06-13 06:32 PM
    got my WHITEBERRY!!!!
    sosof likes this.
    02-06-13 06:49 PM
    Got my black z10 today at around 1pm! Haven't been able to let it out of my hands. I'm having too much fun! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    02-06-13 07:04 PM
    Ok, so I am finally coming up for some air ... nutrients ... a shower ... lol Bought mine yesterday morning bright and early and have not been able to put it down since. Apparently there are not nearly as many CrackBerry Nation members in Halifax as i thought .. I was there waiting at 6 am all alone. I'd dare say I'm fairly certain I was the first Rogers customer to get and shiny new black Z10. It truly is amazing ...... KUDOS BlackBerry Team!! You've really done it.
    02-06-13 07:39 PM
1,854 ... 1415161718 ...