I picked up FOUR today for my family and we love them. Feels really well built, operating system is intuitive and smooth, great in the hand, responsive and accurate. That electronic keyboard is great! I fly on it already!

No complaints here!

Ohhh Canada!!!! LOL
    dietertong and 74 Bronco like this.
    02-05-13 12:10 PM
    i got mine. EXCELLENT keyboard.

Everything is so smooth and the learning curve should honestly only be an hour. Its so easy to figure out.
    dietertong likes this.
    02-05-13 12:42 PM
    Woo Hoo, got one for me and my wife today. Wow, amazing piece of hardware -- now to have some fun with the OS!
    02-05-13 01:10 PM
    Ontario, Canada - got my black Z10 this morning. Everything generally good. Can't figure out Outlook sync yet. Lots to play with!
    02-05-13 01:17 PM
    Got it! Love it! Not happy that existing customers get shafted for $50 more to buy outright. Good thing I had a $100 gift card. 64GB card at home, Otterbox Defender hopefully on its way tonight (hint hint crackberry )

Not happy Rogers rep refused to unlock for me after still paying for it outright. I hope there is an unlocking procedure the same as before.

Other then those two issues which really aren't Blackberry's issues or the phone itself. I'm lovin' it.
    dietertong likes this.
    02-05-13 01:28 PM
    I got mine on release day in the UK. I got a white one and am very pleased with it. One thing I've noticed though, I used the navigation feature over the weekend, and roundabouts are apparently road circles??$??. (UK readers may appreciate this more.)
    fragment137 likes this.
    02-05-13 01:50 PM
    Picked up mine, 15 minutes to load the agreement lol
    02-05-13 01:55 PM
    I got my Z10.

Initial impressions: the UI may be initially confusing until you realize that the BB10 UI is essentially 2 layers: the Hub is "underneath" everything, and it has it's own "deck" that you simply swipe left to right to take "cards" off the "deck".

The running apps and home screen are another "layer" on top, and you interact with that like you would on any other touchscreen device.

So, if you can just think about 2 layers, and the Hub is underneath, accessed with the "r" gesture, you'll have no problems at all.

LTE on Virgin Mobile: FAST: connected to my netbook and I downloaded BlackBerry Link using mobile hotspot... 150 meg used in minutes flat. Good thing I have a grandfathered 6 Gig plan... but effing Virgin Mobile charged me $650 but threw in a case with an iPad-like smartcover (where the cover can wrap around to be like a stand)
    Last edited by lorax1284; 02-05-13 at 02:15 PM.
    Wilkerson4492 likes this.
    02-05-13 01:57 PM
    Picked up mine today and while i was there at Future shop they sold 3 more in the short time.
    Its different from my torch, but i'm sure ill get used to it, It's a sharp looking phone!! I'll play with it all night!!!
    dietertong likes this.
    02-05-13 01:58 PM
    New Canadian Z10 owners, would you be kind enough to post your carrier name and model variant (RFG81UW, RFH121LW, RFK121LW, RFF91LW, or RFA91LW) in this thread? Thanks.
    Fido RFF91LW
    Telus Mobility RFF91LW
    Bell Mobility RFF91LW
    ...I'm seeing a pattern developing
    raino likes this.
    02-05-13 02:01 PM
    Mine is at my house...cause the wife called and said "there's s frickin package here for you....oh its your Blackberry"..that's gonna cost me something like a new purse or something but what ever....come on end of shift!!
    dietertong, tp2386, s0be and 2 others like this.
    02-05-13 02:02 PM
    Would someone on Bell do me a favor and post their model number? Is it the RFF91LW?
    02-05-13 02:02 PM
    Rogers RFF91LW
    raino likes this.
    02-05-13 02:08 PM
    Picked my Z10 up first thing this morning in KW, the home of BlackBerry. There were a bunch of people waiting for the store to open to pick up their Z10`s. There was a rep from BlackBerry and a Rogers rep at the store to give tutorials if you wanted one. And there were people that were getting cheers and applause for switching from iOS and Andriod devices to BB.

So far the device is great. To my friends that curently cannot get BB10, you will not be disappointed, please be patient and wait (it is worth it). The rest of us will do our best to keep spreading the word and help make BB successful so you will have an even better experience when they arrive in your markets.

It is starting to feel like the old days around the KW area again. Thanks to everyone who supports BlackBerry and in turn helps out my community. There are a ton of hard working people that live here and that are working day and night to help make BlackBerry a success!
    02-05-13 02:11 PM
    My model number is STL100-3. I'm on Rogers in Toronto.

Is that odd?

EDIT: Sorry, see it now. Same as other Rogers ones: RFF91LW
    Last edited by shabbs; 02-05-13 at 02:32 PM.
    raino likes this.
    02-05-13 02:13 PM
    Bell Mobility RFF91LW
    Yes. The pattern is that the Big Three and their subsidiaries all have the RFF91LW. WIND, Mobilicity and Videotron will all have the RFK121LW.

Can someone from WIND post their model# too? This is the one I'm actually interested in lol
    02-05-13 02:13 PM
    Got it at Fido! Expensive, but sweet.

If it wasn't for the stock going up, I couldn't afford it.

So far I'm quite content. And the reviews seem accurate. The browser is fantastic. The keyboard is amazing. It's a pretty slick package with some small bugs/quirks (like a version 1.0). The camera is meh (it needs good light).

And there is a learning curve. However, the only other Blackberry I have is the Playbook and the gestures are very similar (i.e. intuitive).
    s0be likes this.
    02-05-13 02:14 PM
    Am I the only one here who has a problem with my Z10 freezing. /faceplam
    02-05-13 02:18 PM
    Bell Mobility RFF91LW
    Bell, same variant as the preceding posts!
    raino likes this.
    02-05-13 02:21 PM
    I just picked mine up from Telus here in Canada and am loving it!!! Such a nice quality phone!
    02-05-13 02:23 PM
    I got mine today, I like it so far, learning curve was pretty easy for me since the gestures are the same as on the Playbook... I'm satisfied so far...few things that i don't like hoping i'll be able to change it in the settings as updates are available or maybe it's just because i'm so used to the previous settings from my 9900 and previous models.
    02-05-13 02:29 PM
    Got mine at Fido this morning. STL100-3 Model: RFF91LW for our friends to the south that are asking...

I signed a new 3 year contract since I was on month to month, had something like $90 fido dollars in my account and already put down $40 for a deposit so I walked out of there only dropping $20 on the phone! Couldn't believe it since I was going in to buy it outright then decided I might as well renew as I have a very good plan and they carried it over into my contract.

First impressions of the phone: Great size, not too big and not too small, feels great in the hand, its quite light. I think the Screen looks great, keyboard is the BEST I've ever used on a touch screen device, very accurate and fast, its going to take a bit to get used to flicking the words up onto the screen but I feel like when you master that it will be even faster than typing on a qwerty device.

The OS is going to take some getting used to but so far I'm loving the peek feature, I dont really like how if you get a new notification and you move over to it it puts you back into the last e-mail/text message or whatever you were in if you forgot to close it but thats not a huge deal, just going to have to get used to it. Other than that, very fast fluid, seems like its going to be easy to pick up.

In the box is the standard blackberry charger and usb cable, the cheap crappy headphones they've been giving out for years now, I was kinda hoping they would have stepped it up a bit there but I still have the earpods from my iphone 5 so I'm not worried, just would have been nice to show they care about the small things, and documentation, the phone and the battery. I guess gone are the days of blackberries coming with holsters or pouches, it didn't even come with a screen wipe BUT those are little things anyways, the hardware is whats important and they DELIVERED!
    raino and s0be like this.
    02-05-13 02:41 PM
    What was in your Fido box?
    I guess its's all the same- Phone, Charger, Headset, battery, Manuals.
    02-05-13 02:41 PM
    I just picked mine up from Rogers this morning, update from my curve 8520. Still getting used to the keyboard but it's pretty cool so far!
    02-05-13 02:48 PM
    SaskTel STL100-3
    02-05-13 02:51 PM
1,854 ... 910111213 ...