Not yet, but am thinking of laying down a ridiculous amount of cash to trade your from my 9810 torch. Does anyone know if you can put Google maps on this phone?. 7its kind of essential to my paramedic work and honestly I found the old bb maps lacking. Not sure about this tom tom version. Just curious.
    I saw a post from the other thread that you can side-load Google Maps in the Z10. Im also curious as to when will Google Maps be officially available.
    02-04-13 03:24 PM
    I'm in Canada and got mine one day ahead of launch
    DJRikko likes this.
    02-04-13 03:53 PM
    Got my white Z10 on Saturday and I'm loving it. Yeah, there's a few things that need improving but that makes waiting for updates exciting! Also, as I was in the first 250 to buy from phones 4u I got a free 64gb playbook. Brucey bonus!
    dietertong likes this.
    02-04-13 04:06 PM
    Hey!

Canada here.. got my Z10 1 day early... love good contacts on the business side! Will play a lot with it tonight and let everybody know my findings.. definitely nice touch to it and also light.. i did see some hotness in the backplate.. but it isn't the battery.. seems to be more the hardware located under the metal portion(right under micro-SD slot) that seems to run a bit hot. Hopefully a couple of little tweaks in the software will make it run a tad cooler.

Excited for sure. For the people getting it tomorrow.. i don't think you will be disappointed

Ben
    dietertong and DJRikko like this.
    02-04-13 04:22 PM
    Got my white Z10 on Saturday and I'm loving it. Yeah, there's a few things that need improving but that makes waiting for updates exciting! Also, as I was in the first 250 to buy from phones 4u I got a free 64gb playbook. Brucey bonus!
    I wonder if they're going to do this for the US launch?! If so, I think I'm definitely in.
    02-04-13 06:56 PM
    Got my Z10 today and boy it has blown me away!!!
    02-05-13 12:06 AM
    I'm from Bahrain and I got my Z10 last night! can't be any happier with it. It far exceeded my expectations and let's hope that it continues to do that.
    dietertong likes this.
    02-05-13 12:42 AM
    Yeah it's a lovely phone and has been drawing a lot of attentions from onlookers, store staff etc. Pretty nice device and the keyboard really is something else! Love it. Now waiting for the killer apps to arrive.
    02-05-13 04:44 AM
    Got mine last week too, after having an argument in a CPW location coz they wouldn't sell it to me w/out a contract (they had 4 in store)!
    After calling CPW main number the lady ensured me that they should sell it sim free, and she apologized, etc... I also filled out a complain over the phone.
    She finally manage to find 1 more piece at another location; of course I took the rest of the day off and drove directly to get the phone (they would not reserve it for me over the phone).
    Have been used iphone 3gs for the last 2 years, which I disliked sooooo much!!! Worst phone I've ever had!!! Really can't understand why people like that $hitty thing! Anyway, after a "break" of 2 years (even though I was using my bb as a personal phone), I feel alive again!!!
    THANKS BB!!!
    DJRikko and dietertong like this.
    02-05-13 05:40 AM
    Not sure I should post this as my new phone hasn't arrived yet, just ordered it today! Anyway, this is my first post to the forum (Hi everyone) but can't wait to get my hands on it.Will be back when it arrives no doubt to ask you all....how things work...
    DJRikko, Snap51 and s0be like this.
    02-05-13 06:29 AM
    Today is the day!
    02-05-13 06:50 AM
    I'm getting one today too. What carrier does my friend have to get the phone from for me to use on AT&T here in the states?
    02-05-13 07:23 AM
    1st in line for my z10 @ Rogers in Ottawa!!!
    DJRikko and Simon Sage like this.
    02-05-13 07:33 AM
    1st in line for my z10 @ Rogers in Ottawa!!!
    As a former BlackBerry fan (9000,9900 were my fav) and current Apple fan (iPhone 5, Mac currently)... Im filled with jealousy lol! BlackBerry 10 is definitely the best OS (Hardware shortcomings aside) for me! The Peak feature, unified inbox, gesture based os, early reports of a great keyboard are all things I want on a smartphone... all things the iPhone 5 lacks! Even with that I wouldn't switch out my iPhone 5 just yet tho.. Gaming, Pictures and Videos, CRUCIAL apps also are a huge part in keeping me away from the Z10 right now.. probably the biggest reason! The iPhone 5 is just a beast internally as well, metal and glass finish, BEAUTIFUL screen! LOL Anywaysss still... Ill be getting my hands on that Z10 as long as everything holds up and it gets extra app support! Ill prob even get one down the road if it doesnt get app support anyway lol!
    02-05-13 07:57 AM
    I believe that all of the non North American Z10s are using the TI OMAP.
    I thought it was the Snapdraggon S4 Plus?!
    02-05-13 08:48 AM
    I just got my Rogers BB Z10 Yay!!!
    02-05-13 08:53 AM
    In Ontario Canada............My Z10 has arrived!! It was shipped to my office.....now I just need to go to my office and pick it up lol
    02-05-13 08:55 AM
    So hard to stay away from this thread..envious of you all!!!!
    02-05-13 09:10 AM
    Not sure I should post this as my new phone hasn't arrived yet, just ordered it today! Anyway, this is my first post to the forum (Hi everyone) but can't wait to get my hands on it.Will be back when it arrives no doubt to ask you all....how things work...
    Welcome to the forums!
    02-05-13 09:12 AM
    Is there any carrier branding on the Bell, Rogers or Telus Canadian phones?
    02-05-13 09:13 AM
    First one to get one from Virgin Mobile in Newfoundland.

Spent the first hour showing the guy at Virgin how it works, it was his first time seeing one out of the box. He kept saying "oh wow, I wish i could do that on my Iphone," and he kept calling over the other sales guy (who owns a S3) and showing him the cool stuff it can do. I think I might have sold one to the salesman.
    02-05-13 09:32 AM
    20 more cold minutes for me.
    02-05-13 09:38 AM
    Girl in work just got one so pinched it for a bit to have a play around...really cool phone, surprisingly thin and light. The swiping works great (like the PlayBook), the colour and screen resolution looks amazing.

I was going to wait for the Q10 but after using a Z10 for 10 minutes I'm sold!
    DJRikko and Denenatse like this.
    02-05-13 09:39 AM
    I got mine this morning at the official Rogers launch event. Thor and Nadir (CEO of Rogers) were there. The CB team (Kevin, Blaze and Simon) were also there.
    I'm getting one today too. What carrier does my friend have to get the phone from for me to use on AT&T here in the states?
    That would be Rogers my friend
    tp2386 likes this.
1,854 ... 7891011 ...