UK user here I have my Z10 I actually had two one I managed to put a deposit on in phones 4 u to pick up at launch however p4u called me and said I was one of the first 250 people to register an interest in the phone and would get a free PlayBook 64gb if I ordered over the phone only I would have to wait till Saturday!!!

I waited painfully for Saturday and now I have it I love it I'm using the phone to type this and I have to say it's great especially as I have had previously I phone and Android this keyboard kills them both two problems I would say battery is shockingly poor IMHO it hasn't yet lasted a day similar usage to the DROID and it really does drain quick!!! Secondly I would say 69970 apps on world are rubbish and pointless no bee buzz, no sky sports apps, not a lot of region applicable apps also. I know these apps are available on BlackBerry App World somewhere why didn't BlackBerry (rim) port these all over???? If anyone wants to purchase the phone through me I might be able to help
    02-03-13 06:54 AM
    I'm picking mine up on Tuesday from best buy (THANKS BEST BUY...I LOVE YOU ). I was hoping for the holster I didn't know they were dated
    02-03-13 07:28 AM
    I don't know about any one else but I wanted to keep my ringtone from my 9780... Any idea if this possible
    02-03-13 07:33 AM
    So the people in UK who have picked up a Z10 sim free from either CPW or phones4u, can you tell me what comes in the box?? Does it come with a case or not??

Still not 110% sure if i should go for the Z10 or wait for the Q10 as im a huge QWERTY fan.
    02-03-13 07:34 AM
    I got mine at the launch event on Wednesday. I'm a Verizon subscriber so I'm going to need to get a SIM from AT&T (pay as you o or whatever) to do proper LTE and call testing.

I love the hardware, it's well made and feels good in the hand. I'm not sold on battery life -- less than my iPhone 5, Nexus 4 and Lumia 920 -- and the camera is NOT good enough (but the software and time shift stuff is super cool) -- but the device is speedy and well made.

I'm still working my way through the OS. I won't use this thread to share my first impressions, I just wanted to share that I got the phone.

My only WTF moment is the fact the there was a holster case in the box. It's 2013. It's time o get rid of the holster. It totally ruins such a beautiful device.
    I just bought a holster for the Z10 I pick up Tuesday. Sorry but I need my phone on my hip all day. Its too big for my pocket.
    BThunderW likes this.
    02-03-13 08:02 AM
    So the people in UK who have picked up a Z10 sim free from either CPW or phones4u, can you tell me what comes in the box?? Does it come with a case or not??

Still not 110% sure if i should go for the Z10 or wait for the Q10 as im a huge QWERTY fan.
    No case I'm afraid
    02-03-13 08:22 AM
    Wait, how did you get this on AT&T? I thought this was not coming to the U.S. until March.
    Id also like to know
    02-03-13 08:23 AM
    Ahhh that sucks, guess ill just have to pick up a slip case of some sort then. Might email Sena cases and see if they have any coming in the pipeline. I do like their leather slip cases, have used them on my iphone4 and now my S3.

Thanks for the reply though.
    02-03-13 08:33 AM
    Got it at the NYC fan event. Fantastic phone. Screen is stunning. Fastfastfast. Typing is terrific and getting better. Flow and the way we move from Hub to open apps to app tiles is inspired. V1KI is wonderful though is more of a tool than a toy. Browser blazes. Good selection of apps and I am so happy to see the separation of books. Camera is very good (though when I left it on for more than 30 minutes the device seemed to lock up). Haven't figured how to get info over from my 9850 so that's a problem. Hub is brilliant though needs to acquire capacity to select multiple messages and to be able to delete from the device or device and server (as os7). docstogo much more useful. Stunning screen. Oh, I said that. Yes the screen is stunning, yes it is.
    Thanks to this user, I was able to transfer my contacts!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/members/danii1985-3129059/
    Last edited by mundo472; 02-03-13 at 09:00 AM.
    02-03-13 08:33 AM
    Hello you can delete multiple messages by pressing and holding one then "select more", but I agree it would be good to know if they are also being deleted from the server or not
    mundo472 likes this.
    02-03-13 08:53 AM
    I am getting mine from EE today.

Unlimitted calls and text to any network and 20GB data plan for �46.( I had family and friends from T-mobile Uk, so i got 40% off my price plan)
    WOW We need EE in the US! lol
    flyingsolid and EsJayDee like this.
    02-03-13 09:10 AM
    This thread has been very entertaining. Thank you all, I read every post.
    mhspb, zyben and BrizzadMan like this.
    02-03-13 10:31 AM
    Figured I'd post my mini-review in here rather than start a seperate thread I won my Z10 @ the Toronto Fan Event (from the #BlackBerry10TO Twitter contest). So I have had it for just over 3 days now I'll only cover a couple things - as some things like battery life I cannot comment on (it's been screen on, 2 full time bbm groups chatting, sideloading android apps, downloading whatever I can from BB World, playing games, etc). That kind of usage kills the battery, needless to say!

Browser: Faaaaaast rendering. That said, it is still susceptable to crappy website (hello CrackBerry.com!). No checkerboarding is involved, but if you try to scroll on such a website while the blue bar isn't done, it will stutter slightly. That said - 95% of websites do not suffer from crackberry.com'itus. It really is a new speed benchmark for web browsers in my opinion! I am looking forward to a "TO THE TOP" option in the Browser still though - for those websties that involve a lot of scrolling.

Keyboard: I am coming from a Bold 9900, and can type near 40WPM with accuracy on that device. I have yet to test myself on this, but I am betting I could be even faster. When I was @ the launch event playing with the 'flicking' feature - the girl with BlackBerry told me to go @ it... two-thumbed, as fast as I could (just as I do with my 9900). I did - and wow, the autocorrect is miles... MIIIILLES ahead of iOS & Droid keyboards. I was fairly accurate with 6 of the 7 words I typed in the sentance, and really butchered the last word - but it was able to figure out what I meant. Now - if you're a qwerty lover, it's likely due to the satisfying - tactile feel of the keyboard. You're not going to get that from this Z10, or any touchscreen keyboard. That said - what you get with this keyboard above iOS or Droid - is TRUST. You need to spend a day with it, as a qwerty convert, no doubt about that - but once you have used it for awhile, you can actually trust your input. Beautiful.

PlayBook Owners: Upon viewing "available" Apps in BB World (My World section), I was only greeted with a handful of my previously purchased/downloaded PlayBook apps. Apparently this is @ the discretion of the developers, and likely some have not yet been 'approved' for BB10 yet? Either way - I am hoping to see my previous purchases available to download again, or at least available to RE-purchase! Bridge functionality: As other threads on here have stated, Bridge is limited. You can bridge for internet connectivity on the PlayBook while on the go, and use your Z10 as a remote control. No bridge BBM, Messages, TXTs, Notes, etc. Hopefully that changes sometime in the future?
    nicnoc66, Ben1232, DJRikko and 1 others like this.
    02-03-13 02:10 PM
    Yeah got it in London from high street Thursday Morning after launch. Must its a class act, you'll love it.
    02-03-13 06:11 PM
    I'm buying two of them on Tuesday!
    02-03-13 11:31 PM
    Well at the launch I tried out the video in portrait and landscape, what I noticed was that it was not changing view when I tilted into landscape. Asked one of the guys and he showed me how to do it. Make sure you are not having the phone tilted or in slanting, put it at right angle then change. In other words make sure the width is directly facing the floor at right angle.
    02-04-13 02:23 AM
    Well at the launch I tried out the video in portrait and landscape, what I noticed was that it was not changing view when I tilted into landscape. Asked one of the guys and he showed me how to do it. Make sure you are not having the phone tilted or in slanting, put it at right angle then change. In other words make sure the width is directly facing the floor at right angle.
    Oh God, that's like pulling an Apple with their Iphones. "Oh you're holding it wrong."
    02-04-13 02:27 AM
    Just had confirmation that my Z10 has been signed for at home by my lovely wife...I'm stuck at work for another 3 hours!!
    02-04-13 07:26 AM
    SUPER SUPER EXCITED!! Just ordered my Z10 with EE here in the UK and have just got a email confirming delivery tomorrow morning! Oh man I've never felt so excited about anything since 1980 when I was 11 and I knew my mum and dad had bought me a Spiderman remote control car for Christmas!! Big BB fan having owned a Curve 8900 and Bold 9900 previously. Tried a IPhone 4 for a year but got so BORED with it, had to come back to Blackberry. I tried out a Z10 in a 02 store over the weekend and was so impressed. New, fresh and modern but familiar and reassuring to use. Not impressed with the O2 store or staff however, same story at Carphone Warehouse and Phones4u... the working devices are all set to some terrible demo mode as mentioned on previous blogs. It really puts you off because although its powered up and working you cant do anything with it except watch some crappy pre-set screenshots of various functions, completely locking you out of playing with the device. When I asked I member of staff if they could disable this demo mode I had to wait for a manager to type in a pin number into the handset to unlock it. Then I could actually have some fun playing with it until 10 minutes later when it automatically went back into demo mode! Grrrrrrr.... so frustrating and annoying! This isn't a good state of affairs as the general public walking into the stores interested in trying out the new blackberry will feel somehow excluded and locked out of trying these amazing handsets for themselves. This needs to be sorted somehow. I'm not expecting the Z10 to be perfect from the start but I'm sure after a few tweaks and updates to the new OS it will be the perfect device for me. Anyway cant wait for the morning now...LETS ROCK THIS!
    02-04-13 10:46 AM
    Got mine sat morning, I am super impressed. A few days to get to grips with the OS, but wow

Well done RIM
    DJRikko likes this.
    02-04-13 11:02 AM
    No longer RIM....its BLACKBERRY now
    02-04-13 11:06 AM
    Where can I buy an unlocked Z10 to ship to America?
    02-04-13 11:39 AM
    Right then,

got mine this afternoon and works well on the whole.

Few things they have taken out from previous Blackberry's which I really liked and am gutted they have removed this.

The main thing is choosing the vibration for the ringtone/message alert. Although there is a vibration option (I hate ringtones) you cannot set the length of the vibration or number of times it vibrates. Previously you could have 1, 2, 3, etc shot, medium or long vibrations - which I used to use for receiving text messages, emails and social networking notifications.

Now all you can have is a standard vibration so cannot differentiate - bad move blackberry - small thing - but I found it ever so useful and good personalisation for the past 4 years.

Secondly what is all he hype about Blackberry Hub where you see all messages in one place? This was always the case on blackberry's and is also the same on other phones. Furthermore you have the option to remove messages types from the hub - as you cold before - see nothing new there.

The swiping is good - though it might be a novelty for me at this stage as it is my first touchscreen phone with swipe capabilities.

Size is larger than I would have liked - but will get used to it.

Keyboard/typing is great so far - swiping words up is useful and very well thought out.

Processor is great - very fast with no glitches in the first 3 hours of use!

Will update more as I discover more
    pels_17 likes this.
    02-04-13 01:11 PM
    finally took delivery of my Z10 today all excited got it out of the box and.......... It's broken, the screen won't register touch at all. Starts up fine volume buttons work but that is all :-( back to the shop tomorrow hope they have stock to change it.
    02-04-13 01:25 PM
    Not yet, but am thinking of laying down a ridiculous amount of cash to trade your from my 9810 torch. Does anyone know if you can put Google maps on this phone?. 7its kind of essential to my paramedic work and honestly I found the old bb maps lacking. Not sure about this tom tom version. Just curious.
    02-04-13 02:21 PM
1,854 ... 678910 ...