Going in tomorrow to have a play and going to buy on Saturday. Can't wait, will be going for white.
    Make sure you include video of yourself too.

For the big grin on your face, of course.
    01-31-13 01:40 PM
    What versiion of the flash player are you guys on?

The Playbook is running 11.1.121.71 on the latest OS.
    01-31-13 01:45 PM
    Picked mine up from o2 this morning, didnt come with a holster

Currently sat on the train from Glasgow to Sheffield, and it has got a few admiring glances from, people, it will take a bit of getting used to, but so far so good.. as people keep saying the gestures take some getting used to.. So glad i've come home for my new phone
    01-31-13 02:08 PM
    Freakin' awesome!!!!!!

Got mine this lunchtime from O2 and I'm blown away by how mature this is for a 1st gen OS. If this is V1 of the OS then I am so excited about the future for Blackberry.

I can't believe anyone - even iPhone using journos - are giving this anything other than 5 stars.

It is VERY quick, easy to use once you master the gestures, feature packed, nice to hold in the hand, great sound quality all round, and just a pleasure to use.

I feel sooooooo sorry for all you Americans when us Brits are having such fun. But trust me, it will be worth the wait.
    BB12MX, kbz1960, DJRikko and 7 others like this.
    01-31-13 02:28 PM
    Correction getting mine tomorrow morning before college now! ;p
    01-31-13 02:29 PM
    What versiion of the flash player are you guys on?

The Playbook is running 11.1.121.71 on the latest OS.
    It's version 11.1.121.106
    01-31-13 02:29 PM
    I'm getting mine in the morning as well, I've decided.
    DJRikko and mk2234 like this.
    01-31-13 02:30 PM
    can anyone with one in hand please list what 2g / 3g/ LTE bands are listed either in the phone or on the box label?

For example, on your "old" 9900s, you could go to:

Options > Device > About device Versions

and you'd see:
    "3G Bands 1,4,8"

or whatever.

could someone please list?

Thanks in advance!
    owadkelly and ooklah like this.
    01-31-13 02:49 PM
    Got mine from Vodafone this afternoon. I've got to say that it's the best phone I've ever used. I don't think it will take long for my wife to abandon her S3 after playing with my Z10. There are so many cool little touches that I didn't expect. I'm eager to use it more to find hidden secrets to getting things done. Glad to have stuck my neck out and to have been patient enough to wait for the launch.
    01-31-13 02:55 PM
    Is anyone able to watch posted videos in Facebook in landscape mode?

Don't know if I've missed a setting, but mine will only play in portrait mode.
    Hi Phill, mine works in both portrait and landscape with no bother at all. I've had a quick look in the you tube settings and I can't see anything that would effect it in anyway...................of course I could be wrong. Also the transition from one to the other is very, very quick.

This is my first Blackberry for years and so far I'm very impressed. Anybody want to buy a redundant htc one x plus?
    01-31-13 02:58 PM
    can anyone with one in hand please list what 2g / 3g/ LTE bands are listed either in the phone or on the box label?

and you'd see:
    "3G Bands 1,4,8"

or whatever.

Thanks in advance!
    The About options on the Z10 are similar to those on the PlayBook, and the bands aren't shown like they were on older models. The best I can do is give you the model number which is RFH121LW... Google might be able to help you further.
    Mr.Conviviality likes this.
    01-31-13 03:10 PM
    Got mine from Carphone Warehouse in central Bristol today. Inserted my EE 4G chip and was set up in no time. Within an hour of using it the decision was made to sell my Galaxy S3. It's like a kid's toy compared with the Z10. Outstanding.
    01-31-13 03:14 PM
    you, lucky ones ... enjoy it!!!
    01-31-13 03:15 PM
    Hi Phill, mine works in both portrait and landscape with no bother at all. I've had a quick look in the you tube settings and I can't see anything that would effect it in anyway...................of course I could be wrong. Also the transition from one to the other is very, very quick.
    Thanks for the reply. YouTube works fine for me and plays in both planes, it's just embedded videos posted on Facebook that I can only view in portrait mode.
    01-31-13 03:15 PM
    My store just got stock in, can't sell them till Tuesday. Took me 20 seconds to figure out how to use it. I absolutley love the device and will be buying one as soon as I am able to. My 2 co-workers also tried it. The iphone user actually figured it our fairly quickly and was quite impressed. The Android user (former BB) is sold and wants one now aswell.
    FR33MAN, mk2234, Creaulx and 4 others like this.
    01-31-13 03:48 PM
    Went into PC world this evening to buy some stuff and they have a Phones4u shop in there. Saw that there was a big BB10 display and went over - ended up with a whole load of staff from PC world hanging around it drooling over the demo. It looked absolutely fab and they had a whole variety of iphone 5/ samsung etc etc but seemed to love it. Must admit I would LOVE one - but can't afford to drop out of my 9790 contract. A lot of the journalist comments seem to be around the pack mentality (along the same lines years ago with the saying "you won't get fired by buying IBM"!). All this baloney about its so difficult to get used to the Operating system. My wife has recently moved from an old samsung phone to a new android phone - she finds it really difficult to get used to - but she is!
    m0de25 likes this.
    01-31-13 04:24 PM
    Does it come with a holster?
    01-31-13 04:38 PM
    I guess we should wait until Facebook updates their app since it's being offered by Facebook itself this time. There's no settings for that.

Is anyone able to watch posted videos in Facebook in landscape mode?

Don't know if I've missed a setting, but mine will only play in portrait mode.
    01-31-13 04:39 PM
    2G: 800/900/1800
    3G: 2100
    4G: It supports multiple LTE bands but also depends on your region. If you buy from Rogers then it'll support all bands of 4G that Rogers offer. But I dont believe European Z10 version supports American or Canadian LTE bands, but don't take my word on this, not sure.

and you'd see:
    "3G Bands 1,4,8"

or whatever.

Thanks in advance!
    01-31-13 04:48 PM
    Mine did not, it was an extra at �19.99 but I bought the flip case for the same money. Has the sleeper magnet.
    01-31-13 05:08 PM
    Does it come with a holster?
    Mine came with the transformer case. It adds a slight bit of bulk, nothing significant, but I'm not a fan of it. I purchased a clear hard shell case from eBay which fit like a glove, but I thing the red micro fiber pouch will be my daily driver once it's available.
    01-31-13 05:33 PM
    Hey gang......question about orientation. One of the things that drove me nuts about my old torch was laying in bed and having to slide open so orientation lock would engage.
    What's the story with the Z10? Can you lock it off like the PB?.......even better, can you just turn it off completely?
    01-31-13 05:34 PM
    What's the story with the Z10? Can you lock it off like the PB?.......even better, can you just turn it off completely?
    There is a Rotation Lock, which is just as good as turning it off.
    JPSKILLZ and Bolderholder like this.
    01-31-13 05:48 PM
    just went to my local future shop in montreal they had 2 for rogers and said they could not sell it until thuesday because they didint have any listing code in there system and the moblie phone system would not let them get activated!!! i dont really care cause i am with telus and am waiting for my pr ordered one but just wanted to let u guys know!!
    01-31-13 06:11 PM
    just went to my local future shop in montreal they had 2 for rogers and said they could not sell it until thuesday because they didint have any listing code in there system and the moblie phone system would not let them get activated!!! i dont really care cause i am with telus and am waiting for my pr ordered one but just wanted to let u guys know!!
    Do you know if they would sell them off contract at FutureShop or BestBuy in Canada?
    01-31-13 07:18 PM
1,854 12345 ...