Not Many others have received their devices yet i guess.
    its also becoming harder and harder to find this thread lol.
    i've subscribed and will come back when i receive mine and let you know my number.
    02-14-13 11:27 PM
    Not Many others have received their devices yet i guess.
    its also becoming harder and harder to find this thread lol.
    i've subscribed and will come back when i receive mine and let you know my number.
    Only elite members really got them, the rest of the developers have to wait. Once those ship out, there will be more.
    02-15-13 01:21 AM
    in about 6 - 8 week I will be back in here posting....wahahahahaha!!!
    02-15-13 02:58 AM
    I don't even have my regular version if the z10 so maybe I don't belong. But its a great looking phone
    02-15-13 03:13 AM
    I dont know if i can wait for the LE. i might have to buy a white one and then sell it once the LE comes in.
    What are you guys doing to keep your sanity while you wait.
    Simulator is crap.
    02-15-13 07:31 AM
    Only elite members really got them, the rest of the developers have to wait. Once those ship out, there will be more.
    Ya i know and that probably means we wont have a cool number like 102 or anything but more like 1000+
    02-15-13 07:32 AM
    Nice! Can't wait to get mine!
    Last edited by cbolton97; 03-18-13 at 01:01 PM.
    kp613 likes this.
    02-19-13 08:05 PM
    I truely think it iis unfir to the rest of the blackberry z10 owners to not have a choice in purchasing a limited edition Z10.

Seriously i am peed off about this, yeah so what you made an app who cares, i spent hard earned money to get my freaking phone.

Oh wait did you get paid from BB for making your apps as some developers got $100.00 per app that was approved.

This is total BS and i demand BB release a limited edition to the market for consumers to purchase.
    02-19-13 09:27 PM
    I truely think it iis unfir to the rest of the blackberry z10 owners to not have a choice in purchasing a limited edition Z10.

Seriously i am peed off about this, yeah so what you made an app who cares, i spent hard earned money to get my freaking phone.

Oh wait did you get paid from BB for making your apps as some developers got $100.00 per app that was approved.

This is total BS and i demand BB release a limited edition to the market for consumers to purchase.
    It's to thank devs for spending upwards of one year patiently working on broken, buggy SDKs and going to developer events. The whole point is that it's not something you can just buy into. These people spent many months committing time to a platform that might never have even launched.

It's one thing to want a red Z10. It's a completely other thing to want to buy a limited edition device. They're "limited" for a reason.
    icq782443 and Ousus like this.
    02-21-13 05:16 PM
    My qualifying app just got approved a couple of days ago, so I haven't been notified yet.

Brian, does that black cover also have the inscription in it? Just curious... (and envious )
    02-21-13 05:21 PM
    I dont know if i can wait for the LE. i might have to buy a white one and then sell it once the LE comes in.
    What are you guys doing to keep your sanity while you wait.
    Simulator is crap.
    I built my own personal "business case" for getting a Z10 from my carrier. Basically, my wife got a black one on release day, and I was holding off while I waited to see if I'd be qualifying for an LE. After a couple of weeks it occurred to me that in the best case scenario, I'd be getting an LE and I'd have to send my DA in anyway. I didn't really want to be hacking my wife's phone to test apps, either.

Found out my carrier had received 3 white Z10s, and the wife had wanted one of those anyway. I have multiple lines, and one of them qualified for an upgrade anyway (woo hoo!!), so I grabbed a white one and traded my wife. So, I don't actually need my DA anymore anyway.

Now, I haven't been notified of my LE eligibility yet, but my qualifying app DID get approved this week. My wife is a redhead, and prefers red stuff anyway, so I've told her she can have it. Then the question will be what to do with the white one? Hmmm...
    02-21-13 05:28 PM
    Now, I haven't been notified of my LE eligibility yet, but my qualifying app DID get approved this week. My wife is a redhead, and prefers red stuff anyway, so I've told her she can have it. Then the question will be what to do with the white one? Hmmm...
    A lot of people are willing to pay very good money for that red Z10. I know I would. Heck, I'd send you my black Z10, pay money on top of it, and cover all shipping expenses lol. Just saying
    02-21-13 05:36 PM
    My qualifying app just got approved a couple of days ago, so I haven't been notified yet.

Brian, does that black cover also have the inscription in it? Just curious... (and envious )
    Nope just the red one, the black cover was only for elite developers (I am not elite, so I didn't get a black cover). However the elite black cover makes the phone too big to fit into cases so it is kind of pointless.
    02-25-13 08:33 AM
    However the elite black cover makes the phone too big to fit into cases so it is kind of pointless.
    It fit perfect in the Leather swivel holster, and in the "Transform Shell"

At least mine does......
    02-25-13 08:52 AM
    Nope just the red one, the black cover was only for elite developers (I am not elite, so I didn't get a black cover). However the elite black cover makes the phone too big to fit into cases so it is kind of pointless.
    Not pointless. It only makes it to big to fit into the flippy floppy cover case. Haha.. Plus the black back is textured and makes the device much less slippery when going without a case.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 08:58 AM
    So then is that black cover different than the OEM black cover for the normal Z10?
    02-28-13 01:49 PM
    Got mine today!!,.. not sure if we can sell these, they actually say "Property of Research In Motion" under the battery. I was thinking about it just because I got a black Z10 at launch and if someone is willing to pay me enough...

It sure looks sharp!
    I'm #1152 so they are getting up there..

The 'I got my LIMITED EDITION Z10' thread-z10le.jpg
    my apps: BlackBerry World
    Attached Thumbnails The 'I got my LIMITED EDITION Z10' thread-dsc04280.jpg  
    03-12-13 08:28 PM
    Eek, come on BlackBerry. Where is that LE email!

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 10:28 PM
    I'm jealous of whoever has number 1

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 10:53 PM
    I'm jealous of whoever has number 1

Posted via CB10
    Probably Alec or one of those guys really close the the BB Dev team.
    03-13-13 08:02 AM
    FedEx just left here about 30 minutes ago, dropping off my LE! #01280
    The 'I got my LIMITED EDITION Z10' thread-z10-1280.jpg
    My apps is BlackBerry World - RuneCryption

Now my poor, beat-up 9700 will go into retirement...
    Attached Thumbnails The 'I got my LIMITED EDITION Z10' thread-z10-1280.jpg  
    03-13-13 01:23 PM
    Did you receive an email that they were shipping it or did it just show up?
    03-13-13 01:46 PM
    It just showed up. No prior notice. Luckily I was home, since it had to be signed for.
    03-13-13 02:51 PM
    Being a Georgia Bulldog and red and black are my colors, I want one!
    03-13-13 02:53 PM
    I got mine in this morning. I sent my Dev Alpha in Thursday night, they received it Friday morning, and then I guess promptly sent out the Z10 since it came this morning. Super speedy turnaround!

I am #57!

03-18-13 10:53 PM
72 123