Damn I love it! Just gotta mention needs a few more apps however its fairly awesome

Anyone got any recommendations on what is needed to simply improve the base experience? I.e. without apps
    01-31-13 04:33 PM
    For at completely troublefree use in the future pls. follow these steps.

1) Shut down device.
    2) Place device in original box
    3) Carefully wrap box in foam or other shock absorbing material and place in an even bigger box
    4) Ship big box to mee :-)

By following the above 4 steps you are guaranteed to never experience anything in the future with the device :-)

/JP

PS: Congratulations with your new BB10.
    bonghitter and Italiannyc like this.
    01-31-13 04:44 PM
    can i ask if you dont mind, is whatsapp already there? or still in 'development'.. ill be receiving mine tomorrow, or day after so wanna know if i can can expect it there waiting for me... oh and is skype in bb world also?

thank you very much!!
    01-31-13 04:51 PM
    can i ask if you dont mind, is whatsapp already there? or still in 'development'.. ill be receiving mine tomorrow, or day after so wanna know if i can can expect it there waiting for me... oh and is skype in bb world also?

thank you very much!!
    What's App is not currently available on the App World yet, but It is defineatly coming because the dev's are "committed". Also, during the presentation we caught the What'sapp Icon on the BB10 Z10
    amjass12 likes this.
    01-31-13 04:53 PM
    thanks man... sms it is for now then....
    01-31-13 04:55 PM
    nothing wrong with good ol reliable sms.
    01-31-13 05:14 PM
    Well no WhatsApp or Skype right now but they are coming... Realistically every new platform gets off to a slow start apps wise so I ain't worrying...

My main concerns are: -

1) Even though I've altered the display brightness, it seems auto adjustment is there and I cannot figure out where it is to switch it off!

2) There are no settings within the Twitter app, preferably with Tweet Marker support of some kind

3) No BlackBerry Wallet to take advantage of the NFC on board

4) App World needs improving - no listings for free apps is a bit worrying unless you search for them

But again I got no worries cause these issues will be nipped in the bud by the time the US market release will come by (we Brits must be a more forgiving mobile market!)
    01-31-13 05:34 PM
    Is there an options as to how long you can keep mail on the device? I hope its not like the playbook.
    01-31-13 06:41 PM
    Buy a case / holster for it like I did. I feel it's more delicate than by he 9900 so I decided to buy a holster.
    01-31-13 07:28 PM
    Well no WhatsApp or Skype right now but they are coming... Realistically every new platform gets off to a slow start apps wise so I ain't worrying...

My main concerns are: -

1) Even though I've altered the display brightness, it seems auto adjustment is there and I cannot figure out where it is to switch it off!

2) There are no settings within the Twitter app, preferably with Tweet Marker support of some kind

3) No BlackBerry Wallet to take advantage of the NFC on board

4) App World needs improving - no listings for free apps is a bit worrying unless you search for them

But again I got no worries cause these issues will be nipped in the bud by the time the US market release will come by (we Brits must be a more forgiving mobile market!)
    Please check this:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...owners-766228/
    01-31-13 07:33 PM