I find this to be quite alarming after taking a quick view of the many thread headers on CB.com that start with various "Z10 Issues". My Z10 isn't perfect and I say this because since owning it as of 22Mar13,...I've had a whopping two "auto restarts". Aside from that, it has gotten quite "warm",...hot a few times. Yes! A mystery to many I know. However, I should say that my previous 9810 has done all of that plus more,...as I can't count the number of times I've had to "reboot" the 9810 just to get it to work,...restarts after an app install or update. So, I'm a bit worried that so many are having major issues with their Z10s. Or! Are the issues reported by visitors here on CB.com accounting for just a few users overall? I don't know,...it's crazy none the least. I know this for sure,...the "issues" thread stay at the top,...and yes I know why. But just like you and I come to CB.com,...so does Larry, and Toni, and Lisa,...and Mario,...and all of their friends and they see all of the negative posts, etc. Would you buy a car from a dealer that is pasted with signs,...Don't Buy Here! We Have Lemons! Leaky Main CPUs! No Brakes on our Cars? This is the dreaded online issues that BB has to get around. Now, for the record, I'm sure that all of the 1 Million+ BB Z10s aren't perfect. But I wonder if some users are causing major issues with their Z10s? Especially in the area of leaky BB 10 OS's.

That said, I'd surely like to see BB 10 OS developers and all 'powers that be' do is please, for Christ sakes,...stop with the leaked OS's. It is my opinion that leaky OS's are so yesterday,...OS 7 and the only thing that BB 10 users should ever receive is the freak'n final carrier approved OS updates. Period. The issues many have with leaked OS's could be a reason BB10 is not as successful as it could be.

Appreciate the ear....cheers to all.
    05-18-13 08:51 AM
    have ran all the leaks, inclucding the current one, and no issues
    05-18-13 08:57 AM
    to me what's so alarming is the fact that they had so long to develop this unit and there are still problems. Especially battery ones when it came out.
    h20work and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    05-18-13 08:59 AM
    I've run all the leaks and also had zero issues with anything. The "problem" is that this is a fan site, and people only tend to post on problems. It's actually just a small fraction of the population and most are not complaining. The people are just concentrated on here.

Posted via CB10
    Bilaal likes this.
    05-18-13 09:02 AM
    No issues here, best phone ever I find nothing alarming

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 09:07 AM
    I have to say I love the leaks, and if you work and manage them efficiently they are smoother than the official ones, carriers are always behind, and for those of us who do use the leaks, there's disclaimers for a reason, they are beta, or bleeding edge improvements.
    BlackBerry hasn't shut down the leaks, because it helps them figure out bugs, which so report with negative connotation but most of us just mention what we find, additionaly with diagnostic reporting on we send logs to BlackBerry about potential issues.
    If you search android or ios problems you will find more than a few.
    If we look outside of the mobile world, many people run Windows, Macs, even though they have there share of bugs, it's not an excuse, but someone has to find them before it goes truly public ?

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 09:12 AM
    Ive been using the .1762 leak for the past 7 days, on Rogers STL100-3 and have had absolutely zero issues with the phone.
    In fact ive noticed enhancement as noted by other posters here.
    Prior to installing the leak my phone had zero issues, using stock OS from Feb 5th launch date.
    I do not use ported apps.
    I have a proper micro sim card.
    My 8gb micro sd card is not corrupted.
    I use 4G, LTE off bcuz im in an area of Southern Ontario which does not offer full coverage yet.
    I have researched my phone thoroughly while using it sensibly. CrackBerry members provided me with a wealth of positive information over the several years Ive been addicted to the "berry".
    I have NO doubt there are those here with legit issues, not every phone is going to perfect, BUT having read through 1000's of posts, I also firmly believe that there is an % of user error, lack of research, lack of proper forum search resulting in many many duplicate threads.
    I will not discuss the "troll" issue, because I feel I am intelligent and astute enough to look past the obvious, and since ive taken the timr to research my purchase, I know EXACTLY what Im in for.
    In closing, I do hope those of you who suffer with legit issues are able to get them resolved. I am so impressed with the Z10 and BlackBerry's commitments to right the ship, that I'm Staying On Board!
    Cheers

Posted via CB10
    JMDBERRY likes this.
    05-18-13 09:19 AM
    What was this rant about?

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 09:44 AM
    05-18-13 10:58 AM
    No issues here, best phone ever I find nothing alarming

Posted via CB10
    i concur
    05-18-13 11:10 AM