Do yourself a favor, hit the magnifying glass at the bottom center of the main screen, and type "Help ".

Click the help app... you can watch the video tutorials that you missed + lots of other stuff.

Posted via CB10
    dietertong likes this.
    03-23-13 11:11 PM
    Great thread. I remember my first few days. Very exciting as you figure things out. Just remember, the real fun begins in a week when you stop thinking about how to do things. Welcome to the z10. You are obviously a devoted BlackBerry user and you deserve the best of wishes. Have fun and don't forget to sleep and eat.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 11:17 PM
    Congrats and welcome to the Z10 family! You'll totally love this phone. It's not perfect by any means but it is nearly so and will only get better. Have fun with it!
    shads77 likes this.
    03-23-13 11:33 PM
    Wow! good for you! Congratulations! I hope to have mine soon.
    03-24-13 12:54 AM
    LOL! I figured... I foresee me being on this non-stop all day and possible half the night.
    LOL! I got mine yesterday and had a similar experience. The AT&T store that I went to here (Chicago) had the Z10 displayed along side iPhone5 and SamsungS3 .... I took that as a good sign. The rep absolutely loved his z10 and said that other reps in this particular store felt the same way .... another good sign. Anyway .... I was up very late learning the new BlackBerry way. As you get more comfortable with it, you're going to love it even more. Honestly, the thing that impressed me most was the keyboard. I was always a die hard physical keyboard guy, but I'm very impressed with how easy it is to type on the Z10s keyboard. Enjoy .......
    shads77 likes this.
    03-24-13 01:21 AM
    Its a beautiful thing to hear these storys bout blackberry" stock is up ! Apple gettin nervous , hahahaha. Blackberry is here to stay, we aint goin nowhere
    03-24-13 01:51 AM
    Maybe you can try to sideload Zedge ringtones from android

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk
    03-24-13 01:52 AM
    from what I've read, I believe it's the one that will work on any GSM carrier(at least here in the States) and most LatinAmerican countries too, once it's unlocked that is.
    Oh okay so it's an LTE that supports more bands. Why not just put that into the 100-2 lol I don't get it. Oh well as long as mine works when I get it
    03-24-13 01:58 AM
    It's okay.

I don't even know where I can buy ringtones either. Lol usually with Sprint they had Sprint music store. Not seeing anything like that for ATT.
    Once you get your ringtones (on CB or elsewhere), here's where to put them so they don't clutter your music folder.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...5/#post8144773

Congrats on getting the Zee 10
    Zetti likes this.
    03-24-13 02:01 AM
    It's okay.

I don't even know where I can buy ringtones either. Lol usually with Sprint they had Sprint music store. Not seeing anything like that for ATT.
    Congratz on your purchase of the Z10. The solution should be similar to how the BB PlayBook works, so just tap and hold your finger for a while on the ringtone link(the same one which makes the tone play in the browser) and there should be an option to save link or something similar to that. It should also give you the option to change the file name like how the PlayBook does.

Also, I can't wait to get mine from Rogers once I get my Port-a-thon cash reward from BlackBerry.
    03-24-13 02:02 AM
    Maybe this barfile works for Zedge i dont know but you can always try http://db.tt/ErvrNufc

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk
    03-24-13 02:17 AM
    Lets pop champagne and get drunk.... and bbm video with each other and screen share and, well after multiple shots lets pass out and do it again the next night.... Party like a rockstar
    03-24-13 03:15 AM
    Welcome Erin. Good to be onboard.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 03:17 AM
    Lets pop champagne and get drunk.... and bbm video with each other and screen share and, well after multiple shots lets pass out and do it again the next night.... Party like a rockstar
    Lol i think she already passed out
    03-24-13 03:17 AM
    Congrats my dear! Enjoy your new phone. Let us know your experience after you have had a few days or a week with it.
    03-24-13 03:31 AM
    Congrats! BlackBerry junkies unite! My gosh its 4:30am est.... and I'm still browsing CB.