I dont get notifications on my first screen since the update of 10.2.1.3062 anymore. (with the first screen I mean where you can watch what time it is) Before the update I saw how many whatsapp, email, facebook, twitter messages etc. I got and when I received a new one.

I hope you guys can help me how I can get that back
    11-10-14 07:06 AM
    I have OS

And I do not get them, started last week.
    11-10-14 07:38 AM
    So I'm not the only one. It doesn't matter if I put my notifications on the first screen on or off.. It's so weird. BlackBerry please help! This is annoying.
    11-10-14 08:31 AM
    I tried everything after alot of research.
    I Have it figured out it started with the Blackberry Protect...also read where if you send a message from the Protect site it would fix the problem, now I have the message on the locked screen that I sent and can't figure how to get that off.

Can I reinstall OS
    10.2.1.2976 and will that do anything ? If so how and where do I get that from to reinstall?
    11-11-14 08:12 AM
    I'm so sorry Thesmithsinde but what you said just worked for me. I was thinking and the day before yesterday I went to the BlackBerry Protect site because I lost my BlackBerry in my house.. I was running a sound so I can hear where it was and since that point I lost all my notifications.. I just went again to the BlackBerry Protect site a few minutes ago and leaved a message with password. And now my notifications are back. Did that not work for you?
    11-11-14 09:23 AM
    I also have the same problem, I just updated to 10.2.1.3062, and didn't solve it. Losing the lock screen notifications is really down side.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 09:41 AM
    I'm so sorry Thesmithsinde but what you said just worked for me. I was thinking and the day before yesterday I went to the BlackBerry Protect site because I lost my BlackBerry in my house.. I was running a sound so I can hear where it was and since that point I lost all my notifications.. I just went again to the BlackBerry Protect site a few minutes ago and leaved a message with password. And now my notifications are back. Did that not work for you?
    No, that did not work for me...
    Last edited by Thesmithsinde; 11-11-14 at 11:16 AM.
    11-11-14 10:49 AM
    Got it back.

I went in deleted my account online with Blackberry Protect.
    Went on my Z 10 shut off Protect on it, rebooted the phone, signed back up online, turned it on on my phone, sent a message with password from Protect Online and it worked this time,
    11-11-14 11:38 AM
    Set a password for your device, lock it, then unlock with your password. Notifications will be back.
    11-11-14 02:28 PM
    Set a password for your device, lock it, then unlock with your password. Notifications will be back.
    And after that, you can disable password and notifications will remain.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 03:14 PM
    And after that, you can disable password and notifications will remain.
    Posted via CB10
    Notifications are back as I said yesterday...
    Now the problem I have, I need to enter the password each time I open the phone, that is not a bad thing, but I haven't used one in awhile and I rather not.
    In settings, security & privacy, Devise password, I can't unlock it,
    it states IT policy Requires a device password to be set.

Any way around this?
    11-12-14 05:41 AM
    Notifications are back as I said yesterday...
    Now the problem I have, I need to enter the password each time I open the phone, that is not a bad thing, but I haven't used one in awhile and I rather not.
    In settings, security & privacy, Devise password, I can't unlock it,
    it states IT policy Requires a device password to be set.

Any way around this?
    Is your device a company/corporate phone? Otherwise you should be able to remove a Password.
    11-12-14 09:24 AM