Hi guys,

I can't quite put my finger on it - but ever since I did a mass update of apps on my phone it's been acting a little funny. The correct description would probably be that the phone has become a little less responsive, or slower.

So recently I updated a number of apps on my Z10, the ones I remember most clearly were Blaq, BBM, Star Tracker, & BB Stocks. Here are some of the things I've noticed.

1. The screen seems less responsive.
    - When using Blaq - gestures don't seem to do what they are supposed to do. I've had to make impromptu work arounds. I'll try to check my mentions and can't do it- sometimes I've had to actually esc. to the hub to check my mentions.
    - When using Igrann - response issues. I'll click a button to view a pic & nothing happens. Like most people I'll make the mistake of clicking it a few more times. Eventually, the pic/page I'm trying to open will be open, but multiple times. I'll have to gesture out of it, numerous times.
    - When using BBM - Cant maneuver in the app as well.

2. Apps Freezing/Stalling up...

Anyone else having issues?
    It might be time for me to autoload 10.3x
    11-03-14 01:46 PM
    I've noticed that as time goes by BB10 seems to suffer a little, a fresh install of the OS can really do wonders. Makes a big difference on the PlayBook. With my Z10, there has only been a couple of occasions where there wasn't a leak or update every few months. But if you are still on an official OS you probable haven't updated in a while.
    11-03-14 01:56 PM
    Thanks for the reply... I guess my issues are a 1 off case - which is good imo. I hate when issues are widespread.
    I currently have 10.2.1.2976 running, on a 100-4. It might truly be time to update. Don't think I want to wait until December/or when Classic comes out to update; these minor issues piled on top of ea.other are really annoying. Especially when using my phone in front of people.

I also might look into seeing if I can find a Z30 for a decent price that I can use on Verizon.
    11-04-14 08:36 AM
    Well, if you did install a series of apps at one time or close together, they or one of them could be an issue. You might backup and then delete one or more of those apps and see what happens. As suggested, you could also install the same OS again or a newer one or a Leak.

I believe I read that Verizon has the Z30, again.
    11-04-14 01:23 PM
    Came across this thread in a search. I'm running 10.3.1.1151 on my stl-103 and everything I use blaq the whole phone locks up. Only thing I can do is pull the battery. This was also happening on the previous version of 10.3.1 I was running.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-29-14 03:07 PM
    Came across this thread in a search. I'm running 10.3.1.1151 on my stl-103 and everything I use blaq the whole phone locks up. Only thing I can do is pull the battery. This was also happening on the previous version of 10.3.1 I was running.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    It really is hard to determine problems when running a Leaked OS.
    11-29-14 07:19 PM