I putted Samsung microSDHC card 32 GB class 10 memory card into bbz10. first i uploaded data's in the cards after some, those files are not opening. then i putted memory card info adapter and formatted into EXFAT, then uploaded files. Putted into phone but not opening any of those files. i tried by converting memory card into FAT 32 and tried same thing, not opening any of those files.. now what can i do??? Pls tell solutions for my problem. how can i use my memory card in my z10. please tell step by step procedures to use my memory card in my z10 device.
    04-06-15 03:26 AM
    I putted Samsung microSDHC card 32 GB class 10 memory card into bbz10. first i uploaded data's in the cards after some, those files are not opening. then i putted memory card info adapter and formatted into EXFAT, then uploaded files. Putted into phone but not opening any of those files. i tried by converting memory card into FAT 32 and tried same thing, not opening any of those files.. now what can i do??? Pls tell solutions for my problem. how can i use my memory card in my z10. please tell step by step procedures to use my memory card in my z10 device.
    04-06-15 03:29 AM
    Go to Settings -� Storage and Access -� Format Media Card and all should work fine!

Posted using a  Z10 (10.3.1.2708)
    04-06-15 03:32 AM
    I already tried buddy.. after that I should my data cable to store data's from computer to sd card?? Or we can use adapter to store data. After we can put into mobile????
    04-06-15 06:01 AM
    I tried all ways.. still I'm having the same problem. I can't read my sd card data's. Please tell me the step by step procedures to upload my files to sd card and read it!! pls anyone?! ! ! From putting memory card to phone and use those uploaded data's!! After done everything how can I keep my sd card free from viruses???? Can I remove my sd card from phone very frequently??? If they there is any problem with that???
    04-06-15 06:10 AM
    Transferring files from PC to sd card by data cable is very very slower than compared to transferring files from PC to sd card by using adapter!! Which one is better, safe and correct???
    04-06-15 06:15 AM
    Transferring files from PC to sd card by data cable is very very slower than compared to transferring files from PC to sd card by using adapter!! Which one is better, safe and correct???
    It's better to let your phone do the formatting and the writing to the card if you want to minimise compatibility problems.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    04-06-15 06:25 AM
    First uploaded 150 MB out of 32GB data's only i can read in my phone after that "error" coming like "This file contains unsupported media format " please help me any one???
    04-06-15 06:45 AM
    i did what u said!! But only 150mb files which I first uploaded to card. Those files only i can read.. after that "error" coming like "This file contains unsupported media format " please help me any one???
    04-06-15 06:48 AM
    If I understand you correctly.

I am assuming the data is of a correct format that the phone can read?
    Transfer data from your PC to phone...settings /mass storage.

Then put card in phone. Settings /format card

Then use file manager to transfer from phone to SD card

Via Digicel 10.3.1.1779
    04-06-15 07:28 AM
    Also what kind of format is the data in?

Via Digicel 10.3.1.1779
    04-06-15 07:29 AM
    Is it a leaked os that requires the patched driver for exfat to work
    04-06-15 08:16 AM
    04-06-15 08:22 AM
    Hello I have BlackBerry z10 with 10.2.1927
    It canot showing file viwer like photos, videos, and file folder...pleas help to solve this issue...
    04-06-15 08:24 AM
    It canot showing file viwer like photos, videos, and file folder...pleas help to solve this issue...
    04-06-15 08:28 AM
    You're using an ancient developer-only version of the OS. It is not a complete OS and is over a year and a half old.

Latest version here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1009696

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    Last edited by conite; 04-06-15 at 09:48 AM.
    04-06-15 09:37 AM
    How do you know that your Samsung SD card is working correctly? Is it possible that the card is not legitimate and is a knock-off card? If I were you, I would fully test the microSD card in a computer first and foremost. If you can get a full 32GB worth of data on it and verify that the data can be transferred to and from the card without corruption, then you have a decent starting point for your post. Basic troubleshooting 101 stuff here...eliminate as many variables you possibly can before trying to pinpoint the problem.

It could be your card, it could be the phone OS, it could be the phone's SD card slot...see where I'm going with this? Start with the card itself first. Where did you buy the card from? Does it work in a computer as mentioned earlier? Work your way through the problem here...if you're 100% sure it's NOT the card, then we can move on to the phone...

What exact phone are you using? STL100-1, 2, 3 etc? What OS version are you using? Is it a leak you are using? Does your phone work properly outside of this SD card issue? The more information you provide us, the easier it is to help you...rather than suggest random things for you to try and for you to continuously tell us that it's not the issue. HELP US HELP YOU!
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    04-06-15 12:56 PM
    i Guess the SD card is damaged internal. I've got a similar issue on a 64GB SD card, tried everything on the computer. There was no security lock or something i could find. This happened for no reason after making a 'long' video (5 min) on a vacation. Later on I switched from the Z30 to a Passport, the issue remained. But copying the files from the SD card to another SD was no problem.
    I wish you luck!

04-06-15 01:17 PM
    Can u tell me step by step procedures to use new 32GB sd card in BlackBerry z10. How can i transfer data's from PC to memory card, By using data cable or adapter ?? How can i keep my all sd card data's safely with affecting virus?? In my BlackBerry z10 no viruses will, but in memory! How can keep safe from viruses?? Please explain me any one ??! For all my questions??
    04-06-15 01:21 PM
    Put you SD card in your BlackBerry. Format the SD card. Then go to settings > networks & connections > USB > turn on USB Mass Storage Mode
    Now connect your BlackBerry to your pc using the USB cable. Go to my computer and access your BlackBerry's SD card and transfer/copy the files to your BlackBerry just as you would to any external hard drive or USB drive.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 and thatplaybookguy like this.
    04-06-15 01:45 PM
    sounds like you have a USB Driver issue. go here(Link:libusb), down load the first one, install then restart pc, then connect phone. also always use the safely remove hardware when you are going to disconnect phone from pc. hope this helps. Also, upgrade to latest os. to the 10.2 guy, I suggest the same, update your phone.
    04-06-15 04:53 PM
    Can u tell me step by step procedures to use new 32GB sd card in BlackBerry z10. How can i transfer data's from PC to memory card, By using data cable or adapter ?? How can i keep my all sd card data's safely with affecting virus?? In my BlackBerry z10 no viruses will, but in memory! How can keep safe from viruses?? Please explain me any one ??! For all my questions??
    It's obvious English is not your first language but, if you read Rizdragon's post and mine we have both answered your question?
    I will try again.

Assuming that the SD card is NOT faulty.

A) Plug your phone into your PC and go to settings/storage on your phone and turn on "mass storage " your phone is basically now an external hard drive.
    B) go to your PC go to "computer"and your phone should be there maybe as drive "e" or "f" then transfer then copy /paste the files to your phone.
    C) then unplug phone insert SD card go to settings and format the SD card.
    D) go to file manager on your phone..find the files on your phone and move them to the SD card.

I can't access or read my SD card media and all other files in my z10 10.3.1 mob???? pls-img_20150406_202201.png
    I can't access or read my SD card media and all other files in my z10 10.3.1 mob???? pls-img_20150406_202138.png
    I can't access or read my SD card media and all other files in my z10 10.3.1 mob???? pls-img_20150406_202129.png
    I can't access or read my SD card media and all other files in my z10 10.3.1 mob???? pls-img_20150406_202119.png

Via Digicel 10.3.1.1779
    04-06-15 08:22 PM
    .....pictures are in reverse order, hope this helps

Via Digicel 10.3.1.1779
    04-06-15 08:24 PM
    no one understanding my problem!!!!!!!!!

i know transfer files.. i cant read my sd card datas what i transferred from computer or from my phone. initially uploaded 150mb can accessible or read. after 150mb of i uploaded files can't read, if i open any files showing Error '' this files contain unsupported format" i hope u understand
    04-07-15 12:21 AM
    Is this kind of usb supported?

I can't access or read my SD card media and all other files in my z10 10.3.1 mob???? pls-img_20150406_232931.jpg

CB10 - Q10
    04-07-15 12:36 AM
32 12