05-14-13 09:40 AM
35 12
tools
    EVERYONE JUST STOP IT!!!

That's what my mom said when the kids were acting out of control.

Look people, reboots are happening. It's not false information or trollers. I'm irritated with the issue too but there's only a few options we have, so choose one and keep it moving...

Wait for the OFFICIAL OS update by BlackBerry. Not a leak. Again, the officially.

Return the phone and try your luck with a new one. Keyword...try.

Go to a different platform temporarily or for good. No hard feelings here.

Switch back temporarily to a BB7 device.

It's that simple folks.

#postedwithaz10
    Last edited by walt63; 05-14-13 at 07:06 AM.
    05-14-13 06:44 AM
    Aside from nightly reboots, mine rebooted while reading this thread a few minutes ago. Guess the solution now is to stop using crackberry?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 06:45 AM
    I've been waiting for someone to say that, thank you!

Enough whining people!

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 06:52 AM
    Not all of us have the luxury of spending hours on the phone with tech support.
    05-14-13 07:09 AM
    People, this is ridiculous. I believe there is a reboot problem but I do not believe we need all the reboot whining. Please follow these steps instead of complaining here:

1. Call the Carrier
    2. Escalate to BlackBerry
    3. Work with BlackBerry and have them analyze your logs and physical phone if necessary
    4. Get a new phone or assist BlackBerry in fixing the bugs

If everyone of you experiencing reboots does this there will be a fix. If not, you will have to deal with issues and I will have to deal with reading another reboot thread. I do not own a Z10 but as a prospective buyer reading through these threads I do not get a good feeling. My overall sense is that in Canada the Z10 works great, everywhere else, especially on Verizon, the phone is a rebooting piece or garbage. This is the feeling I get reading through the Z10 forum.

I apologize. I had to vent a bit as the Z10 seems like it is on the right path to being a real challenger but these posting make it seem like a dud. If there is indeed a problem that cannot or will not get fixed, then you can proceed taking a dump the proverbial dump on the phone in the forums. Let's give BlackBerry some time to sort it out.
    So why is it your reading those threads if you don't have the problem?

I fail to see how a problem some people have bother people who don't have the problem... I don't read posts that have to do with apps I don't use or a problem I cannot assist with, I'm not even sure what the purpose of this thread is.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 07:52 AM
    I call Shenanigans on the reboot issue-img-20130510-00013.jpg
    1. Did that
    2. Did that
    3. Did that
    4. Went back to old phone because BlackBerry doesn't pay me to fix bugs. For the $604.19 I paid for the Z10, I shouldn't have to do any work to fix bugs.
    I totally agree with you....
    I have the solution....the Z10 is a good paper weight for me.....has been for a bit, just sent it in over the weekend for a replacement...my 4th now when it gest back
    grumpyaeroguy likes this.
    05-14-13 08:03 AM

I fail to see how a problem some people have bother people who don't have the problem... I don't read posts that have to do with apps I don't use or a problem I cannot assist with, I'm not even sure what the purpose of this thread is.

Posted via CB10
    Good point... personally I'm reading threads like this because I'm bored and some of the replies can becoming amusing

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 08:05 AM
    How misguided.

Let's start a new thread discussing the rebooting issue so that people will know to stop discussing what *I* don't want them discussing.

Posted via CB10
    eninrebmun likes this.
    05-14-13 08:14 AM
    Posted via CB10
    Please reread the first post.
    05-14-13 09:36 AM
    How misguided.
    Let's start a new thread discussing the rebooting issue so that people will know to stop discussing what *I* don't want them discussing.
    Posted via CB10
    Misguided? This forum is becoming misguided with the majority of the posts about reboots. I did not want people to post more reboot stories on this thread. I was merely venting that it is enough already. Work on fixing the problem or move on. I, for one, would never use a phone that constantly has problems. I would try to solve it with the company or move on to another device.
    05-14-13 09:40 AM
35 12