Well, I've had my Z10 since Feb 5th. A truly amazing phone to say the least. Now, for most of us on this site, we don't need any hype to get us exited about this phone. We search and find anything related to it without even thinking. For the rest of the world, are they getting the message? Do they even notice BlackBerry is back in full force? Do they even care?

So, this thread is to share any kind of interesting observations you may have noticed in regards to any type of hype for the Z10. Good or bad. Anything that may of surprised you.

So, here is mine.
    The other day, I was sitting at my work desk in Toronto. One of my employees dropped in for a few minutes with his two kids. Both girls, ages 6 and 10. Out of the blue, I heard a scream from the oldest. Shocked the **** out of me. Just then, they both yelled "Is that the new Blackberry? " I was surprised two youngsters even knew about the Z10 much less even caring? What's even more interesting is that the father hates cell phones and doesn't give a crap about any phone coming to the market. I should of asked them both how they knew, but I didn't. Anyway, this just shows me there is something going on here that might be working in Blackberry's favor? If BB can get the young excited, that's half the battle in the long hard climb back to success.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by xBURK; 02-18-13 at 12:47 PM.
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    02-17-13 04:06 PM