I don't doubt at all people are having problems and some are unhappy but to be honest my Z10 has run flawlessly since I took it out of the box. So has my wifes. I don't know what people are doing but I am 100% happy and so is my wife. It is the phone I always wanted. I don't get it. There are glitches with every phone. Heck I saw a friend fling his 1st generation IPhone against a wall he was so frustrated with it a week after the release. Maybe I am just lucky or easy to please. Who knows. Probably now that I have said this it will all go to hell. Who knows but I love my Z10. Great phone. By the way it is a verizon phone. All the carriers suck. Some just suck a bit less for some people I guess.
    04-16-13 08:29 PM
    yep, had mine 2 + months , not a single issue, does exactly what it says on the tin.
    sosof, cman5 and hindsketchup238 like this.
    04-16-13 08:48 PM
    co-sign, no reboots, bunch of sideloaded apps like instagram, battery lasting me from 8am to 8pm on the regular with heavy usage.
    04-16-13 08:50 PM
    Had mine since it was first available in Canada and I have had no problems

Posted via CB10
    hindsketchup238 likes this.
    04-16-13 08:52 PM
    Had mine since it was first available in Canada and I have had no problems

Posted via CB10
    Same here, my only problem is... i can't put it down, always playing, checking CB10, tweeting, etc.

Posted via CB10 on my zed10
    sosof, cman5, rasmadrak and 1 others like this.
    04-16-13 08:56 PM
    Perfect from day One....
    Battery 14 H
    Contacts double or tripple If i want them to but never from allone!
    No reboots
    Have more apps and Games thn i ever can Play on a work Day....
    I Love this Thing
    sosof likes this.
    04-16-13 09:07 PM
    Agreed I love my z10

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 09:16 PM
    I don't really have problems but there are glitches. You've not had problems with trying to dial a number from a website? That seems to be a universal problem. If yours is working that's great. You're ok with the redundancy of the hub? I mean, you see a message in Facebook but still have to go to the hub to mark it read. You don't have that issue? Or tapping on the sms icon only to go to the hub and then having to swipe again to the actual text messages. That's not an issue for you?

Posted via CB10
    Bartleby001 likes this.
    04-16-13 09:19 PM
    Oh no, you mean to tell me John you've lost 2 min of your day because you had to swipe twice? Or your sad you have to go to the hub and find your message from Facebook to mark it read instead of just holding your finger on the date in the hub and bringing down the screen and clicking on "Mark prior Read".
    Phone numbers on website...again, simply copy and paste and make your call... If this is to much for you to do then maybe this isn't the device for you.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG, cman5 and sosof like this.
    04-16-13 09:26 PM
    I've experienced a few glitches in the near 3 months that I've had my Z10 but they're overshadowed by how awesome the phone has been for me...that, and the fact that I'm not a whiny, anal, ***** that expects a brand new phone and OS to run flawlessly out of the box. I don't conduct all my business on it (who does that with a phone in its infancy? ) and I don't rely on it to have all the latest and greatest apps right out of the gate. It just does what I need it to.
    This Z10 has been an absolute pleasure to use on a daily basis.

Posted via CB with my BB10 Z10
    Baked, hou53junk13 and cman5 like this.
    04-16-13 09:30 PM
    I don't really have problems but there are glitches. You've not had problems with trying to dial a number from a website? That seems to be a universal problem. If yours is working that's great. You're ok with the redundancy of the hub? I mean, you see a message in Facebook but still have to go to the hub to mark it read. You don't have that issue? Or tapping on the sms icon only to go to the hub and then having to swipe again to the actual text messages. That's not an issue for you?

Posted via CB10
    Facebook....will never be a Issue in my Life
    Doing a Second "Swipe" is better than no Swipe @ all
    And i can Take you an a Trip one Day i Show you People with Real issues....
    But Hey we all like other types of ice cream .....i Love my zexy nasty 10�ng
    04-16-13 09:41 PM
    Phone numbers on website...again, simply copy and paste and make your call... If this is to much for you to do then maybe this isn't the device for you.

Posted via CB10
    You won't be pasting that number into your phone dialer.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 09:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    Type tel:// then paste the number like this :
    tel://555-1212
    Do It in the browser's address bar

niss63 likes this.
    04-16-13 10:22 PM
    Running smooth for me so far. Love everything about this phone. I wish the app for using the phone to open lockboxes in my real estate business was available. I know this and many other apps will show up in time. Until then, I am perfectly happy!
    04-16-13 10:29 PM
    Type tel:// then paste the number like this :
    tel://555-1212
    Do It in the browser's address bar

Correct...but you don't need the double forward slash. Just tel:XXX-XXX-XXXX (we have to use ten digits in NA)

edit: nm...I see you're in my stomping grounds now.
    04-16-13 11:03 PM
    I wrote a little app to do this. Clipboard Dialer scans your clipboard for phone numbers and allows you to call or text them, add to contacts etc. Also works by selecting a paragraph or two in your browser or e-mail, tapping the selected text and sharing it with Clipboard Dialer. This way you don't need to be too accurate when selecting the text.
    04-17-13 12:46 AM
    I've had no issues myself and I'm even on Verizon. The only hiccups I've had so far concern Gmail and trying to use the leaked OS (which is my fault for trying it). None related to software/hardware on Blackberry's end. No random reboots, battery life was iffy on day one but it wasn't fully charged and it was the first day after all. The "lack of apps" is a moot issue save for a few I miss from BBOS7 days, but thanks to sideloading most are replaceable.
    04-17-13 12:58 AM
    ... my Z10 has run flawlessly since I took it out of the box ... I don't know what people are doing ...
    I've noticed this with almost every gadget or software I've ever owned. People have the weirdest problems. Some are totally legit, some are easily fixable. But some are definitely down to "user error", stupidity, or just not reading what is on the screen.

I've seen people with iphones unplug USB while iTunes was syncing. I've seen people switch off wifi in mid sync and then complain that "it" doesn't work. I've seen Windows users trying to uninstall an application by deleting the folder. I can't count the number of times I've seen people clicking away an alert or error message without even reading it. The Windows "ding" sound and popup messages seem to trigger an automatic knee-jerk reaction to click the "OK" button as quickly as humanly possible.

As a developer I am probably a lot more technical than the average user, and I realize that not everyone should need the same level of expertise, but consider this: if you use your computer or smartphone as a tool, professionally, shouldn't you at least learn to use it? Read a manual, take a class, attend a workshop? How many people do you know who use Office all day but have never read a book about it, or even opened the Help function?! I bet 90% of users have never used the help function on their Z10. A carpenter who takes pride in his work would read the manual of that new complicated power tool he just purchased cover to cover. But for some reason he expects his smartphone and laptop to do what he wants without ever taking the time to understand it...

Or maybe we just have the midas touch.
    04-17-13 01:22 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, They DONT bother me,
    cman5 likes this.
    04-17-13 01:22 AM
    I support OP. I come from an Iphone 5.

Posted via CB10
    cman5 likes this.
    04-17-13 01:28 AM
    Only problems I've had have been OS hiccups that everyone talks about. Should be fixed in 10.1

Posted via CB10 from my BlackBerry zed one zero
    04-17-13 01:35 AM
    I don't doubt at all people are having problems and some are unhappy but to be honest my Z10 has run flawlessly since I took it out of the box. So has my wifes. I don't know what people are doing but I am 100% happy and so is my wife. It is the phone I always wanted. I don't get it. There are glitches with every phone. Heck I saw a friend fling his 1st generation IPhone against a wall he was so frustrated with it a week after the release. Maybe I am just lucky or easy to please. Who knows. Probably now that I have said this it will all go to hell. Who knows but I love my Z10. Great phone. By the way it is a verizon phone. All the carriers suck. Some just suck a bit less for some people I guess.
    I don't doubt that you and your wife are happy with your Z10s, but NO ONE can claim that it's running flawlessly. That is just not true.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-daily-793932/

Everyone that goes through this list will have at least half of the items on this 40 (and growing) list of flaws. You can argue that some of the stuff on the list aren't bugs, but let me tell you, if something took me 1 click to do 4 years ago and it takes me 3 taps and a swipe today then that's a bug!
    As for to people drawing the analogy between the Z10 and the first iPhone, please stop. The first iPhone was Apple's first mobile phone. It was the first time they ever wrote an OS for a mobile phone and even that didn't excuse them from the criticism. The Z10 on the other hand is NOT Blackberry's first mobile phone (they know what a mobile phone should be able to do) so there's no excuse in repeating a mistakes Apple made 6 years ago. Please stop making that analogy.

Finally, it's the BB lovers that have long waited for a phone like a Z10 that are the ones most disappointed with it (in its current state).
    04-17-13 03:37 AM
    quote:
    but NO ONE can claim that it's running flawlessly. That is just not true.

I CAN, SO DONT SAY THAT I AM LYING, OR I WILL REPORT YOU.
    YOU DONT KNOW HOW EVERY DEVICE OUT THERE IS PERFORMING, SO ONLY SPEAK FOR YOURSELF IN FUTURE.
    04-17-13 03:55 AM
    quote:
    but NO ONE can claim that it's running flawlessly. That is just not true.

I CAN, SO DONT SAY THAT I AM LYING, OR I WILL REPORT YOU.
    YOU DONT KNOW HOW EVERY DEVICE OUT THERE IS PERFORMING, SO ONLY SPEAK FOR YOURSELF IN FUTURE.
    What are you 5?!? There are documented bugs with OS10. That is the OS on EVERY SINGLE Z10. So unless your Z10 is running a different OS (Which it isn't), then your Z10 will be suffering from them as well. That fact that they don't bother you is a different matter.
    04-17-13 04:05 AM
    MY Z10 is running flawlessly , do you understand???
    There are some that are not, I am talking about mine, You came on to this post and stated an untruth, I really dont want to squabble , but you should choose your word more carefully
    04-17-13 04:19 AM
77 123 ...