So why are notifications on the right if you are in the hub and on the left everywhere else?

If I do a "Peek" from an app or the home panels they show on the left, but if I'm in the hub or an email, BBM, what's app, etc they show up on the right side.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 10:24 PM
    So why are notifications on the right if you are in the hub and on the left everywhere else?

If I do a "Peek" from an app or the home panels they show on the left, but if I'm in the hub or an email, BBM, what's app, etc they show up on the right side.

Posted via CB10
    Can you post your screen shots? Are you referring to the red spark? It's on the right of every icon on my Z10.
    03-28-13 10:31 PM
    No, what I mean is if I peek to see my notifications from here or anywhere else by doing a swipe up I see the notifications on the left. If I'm in the hub or an app accessed through the hub like an email message, BBM, whatapp, etc and I do the same swipe up all the notifications are on the right side now

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 10:37 PM
    Hub question-img_00000024.png
    Hub question-img_00000023.png

Here's what I mean

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 10:40 PM
    No, what I mean is if I peek to see my notifications from here or anywhere else by doing a swipe up I see the notifications on the left. If I'm in the hub or an app accessed through the hub like an email message, BBM, whatapp, etc and I do the same swipe up all the notifications are on the right side now

Posted via CB10
    Don't know the rationale why, but it being on the right side means it doesn't block the left bottom button to remind me which view I am in.
    03-28-13 10:47 PM
    I think it's supposed to be like a curtain effect. in the hub you've pulled the notification (curtain) to the right - like you are "peeking" behind the curtain. to hide the hub you pull it back to the left. the icons slide with the curtain.
    elGuapoTorres likes this.
    03-28-13 11:15 PM
    How are you guys getting that screen at all? When I swipe to the right it brings back the tiles page. TMO build.
    03-28-13 11:18 PM
    But to get to that view, all you do is swipe part way up

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 11:20 PM
    How are you guys getting that screen at all? When I swipe to the right it brings back the tiles page. TMO build.
    Swipe up slowly from the bottom. It is the PEEK function of the Z10.
    h20work likes this.
    03-28-13 11:20 PM
    Just tried, not trying troll, but it still only brings back the tiles page. I felt like something was missing. Did you guys on ATT get an update or something?
    03-28-13 11:22 PM
    I guess I'm wondering why it isn't consistent

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 11:22 PM
    Just tried, not trying troll, but it still only brings back the tiles page. I felt like something was missing. Did you guys on ATT get an update or something?
    Swipe from the bottom bezel up about half way

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 11:23 PM
    I almost think it is deliberate. Anyway, love the Peek.
    03-28-13 11:24 PM
    Why don't you swipe and don't let your finger lift off the screen. Slowly as you would peek very slowly at somebody, right?
    03-28-13 11:25 PM
    Swipe from the bottom bezel up about half way

Posted via CB10
    Just tried that, It acts like it wants to bring up the peek menu, but instead you see the side of the tiles page. God this thread is making me look ********. Swiping up does this. When im say in contacts. It makes it smaller like in your second photo, but still no peek/hub.

Whats a quick app I can use to SS this?
    03-28-13 11:27 PM
    I almost think it is deliberate. Anyway, love the Peek.
    I'm trying to figure out the deliberate part, seems more like inconsistent to me.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 11:28 PM
    Starting on the black bottom bezel swipe up to about half way on screen. Hold it there. That is the peek. From that halfway point slowly swipe right (without moving your finger off the screen) and it previews the hub. If you skipped the introductory lesssons when you first activated the phone (which showed this) you can find the videos on Blackberry.com and on CrackBerry.com

Edit: http://demos.blackberry.com/blackber...gen/index.html
    Last edited by CDM76; 03-28-13 at 11:40 PM.
    03-28-13 11:29 PM
    Just tried that, It acts like it wants to bring up the peek menu, but instead you see the side of the tiles page. God this thread is making me look ********. Swiping up does this. When im say in contacts. It makes it smaller like in your second photo, but still no peek/hub.

No worries, it doesn't always work. My personal experience is if I'm using the cb10 app then I need to swipe it up into an active frame

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 11:31 PM

Please don't. It's a inherent part of the BB10 O/S. If you're not getting the notifications / peek, I think you are better off, rebooting. And if you still can't get it, do a wipe?
    03-28-13 11:32 PM
    Both times I swiped from the bottom (slowly)
    It is. Starting on the black bottom bezel swipe up to about half way on screen. Hold it there. That is the peek. From that halfway point slowly swipe right (without moving your finger off the screen) and it previews the hub. If you skipped the introductory lesssons when you first activated the phone (which showed this) you can find the videos on Blackberry.com and on CrackBerry.com
    Did you look at the screen shots I posted?

Posted via CB10
    Wow. Just saw your pics. You need to sort out your phone.
    03-28-13 11:33 PM
    Me???

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 11:34 PM
    I know it sounded like I was just messing with you guys. Hopefully the photos prove my point. Sorry for them being blurry. Hard to hold one phone and the other LOL
    03-28-13 11:34 PM
    If you drag your figure straight up from the center of the bottom bezel you get the peek. Doesn't always work if you are in an app like cb10.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 11:38 PM
40 12