Occasionally I will check my hub>settings>hub management and every once in a while I find one of the accounts is turned off. Sometimes it is an email account, another time Facebook, another time texts, etc. I am careful when I exit not to swipe something. Anyone else seeing this or have an idea what is causing it?

This was mentioned in this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...on-hub-790386/ (so I know at least one person has seen it) but I thought I would give it it's own thread.
    04-07-13 02:14 PM
    I have seen it occasionally too...usually with BBM....I think its a known bug.
    04-07-13 05:04 PM
    Yes I have also noticed this with text messages. Seems like a bug and hopefully its fixed quickly!
    04-07-13 05:40 PM
    Yes I have also noticed this with text messages. Seems like a bug and hopefully its fixed quickly!
    Hello,
    For me do the same thing... randomly turn off text, Gmail, Facebook on the Hub Management.
    I hope fix it...
    04-09-13 12:15 AM
    "randomly turn off" - Unbelievable but true!

First it was texts, missed their appearance in Hub - then BBM with my girlfriend: my replies were not so timely and reliable - that was bad enough - then GMail! I have a screenshot to prove these switched to 'Off' in Hub Management Settings.

You can't ignore it when your means of communication with the world is being subverted and cut off gradually from behind the scenes, without your knowledge. Come on BlackBerry! I would like a fix right away, thank you!

Provider: Bell Mobility
    04-26-13 02:23 PM
    I just noticed this too. Maybe OS 10.1?

MMDDZZ
    04-26-13 02:35 PM
    Mine does this also and it's quite annoying to say the least. This was also one of my issues when I talked with the Verizon rep and he couldn't figure it out. I've tried reseting the hub, etc., but I haven't found anything that will keep the settings.
    04-26-13 02:41 PM
    I started a thread about this issue a while ago when I experienced it myself (probably buried deep in the forum) , hopefully it's on BlackBerry fix list.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 02:50 PM
    Same here, its so annoying

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 05:29 AM
    Just checked this myself, and aha! That's why I haven't been getting Facebook notifications.

I've seen this happen before, too. At the time I thought I'd just bumped something by accident.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 06:28 AM