Like the title says, the first thing I see when I unlock my phone is the hub, why? because 95% of the time, that's the last thing I see when I'm on my phone. In a way, it's sort of my homescreen(if that makes any sense). I just think normally when you unlock your phone it's because you wanna check what message/email you just got, it's a bit pointless to leave it on the homescreen, only to swipe right every single time you turn on your device
    Am I the only one?
    05-04-13 10:08 PM
    Sometimes.
    05-04-13 10:09 PM
    Did you choose some setting to do that?

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 10:09 PM
    no, I just hit the lock button without going back to the homescreen first. I am glad when I turn it back on, it picks up right where I left off(the hub)
    05-04-13 10:25 PM
    I had not thought of that. Very nice. Best notifications yet I think. I'll most likely stick with the multitasking screen as I do a lot of browsing and other stuff as wellness on my phone in addition to communication

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 11:15 PM
    I had not thought of that. Very nice. Best notifications yet I think. I'll most likely stick with the multitasking screen as I do a lot of browsing and other stuff as wellness on my phone in addition to communication

Posted via CB10
    interesting, I really appreciate the multitask screen for what it is but I just don't get much use out of it because most of the time I don't have more than one app open at a time. In fact I don't like to leave things running, once I'm done with an app, I close it. It's just a habit, it's always been that way, even with the 9900, though it was a bit trickier to do it back then.
    05-04-13 11:30 PM