I have my hub set up to only show my e-mail accounts. So for me to read my text messages I have to hit the text message button. But when I delete all my e-mails via the hub it also deletes my text messages. Any ideas??
    05-21-13 07:03 AM
    Call it a glitch, or a feature but I think even if you have your hub setup to only show email accounts, go in and filter the hub by the email account you want to delete the messages from and then delete prior. Sounds a bit like you are trying to make the hub work like a BBOS phone... Kevin once talked about this but its basically about adapting to the way they want you to use BB10. There really isn't a way around it. I personally stuck my text message button in a folder and hid it. When the hub shows everything the button is useless.
    05-21-13 07:20 AM
    That's strange. I have my hub set to show everything. All of my emails are set to sync for 30-days. The other day, I noticed several texts and notifications in the hub that were older than 30-days (which makes sense). Just for the heck of it I tried deleting prior by using the long press on date feature. What happened is the prior notifications were deleted, but not the texts. I had to manually delete them.
    This is almost the opposite of what you are experiencing.
    To me this isn't an issue, but just thought I'd mention it since it seemed kinda weird.
    05-21-13 07:28 AM