A lot of them flock to the name, not the specs. Samsung and Galaxy is safety, just like buying a Honda or Toyota.
    It is not the specs of the One that I am referring to, it is the beauty of it. When I hold an S3 I find it feels and looks cheap and plasticy. The One on the other hand looks really, really nice, even nicer than the Z10 albeit similar. If the S4 and One sit side by side and they both cost the same, you would have to be out of you mind to choose the S4.
    04-19-13 10:47 PM
    It is not the specs of the One that I am referring to, it is the beauty of it. When I hold an S3 I find it feels and looks cheap and plasticy. The One on the other hand looks really, really nice, even nicer than the Z10 albeit similar. If the S4 and One sit side by side and they both cost the same, you would have to be out of you mind to choose the S4.
    But remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I don't know how anyone can want to get the new Nokia phones, but there are people who buy them.

I don't understand how someone can choose a Corvette over a Porches, but that's just me.

You get the point.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 10:58 PM
    It is one sexy piece of technology (no pun intended) that's for sure but I dunno...something about the uni body design that may raise unnecessary complications when it comes to needing to fix the internals that really bugs me and prevents me to make that final decision to go and buy one. They should have at least allowed for micro SD expansion, me thinks.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 11:01 PM
    Just played with one at the AT&T store near home. Awesome looking and great feel in the hand. Will be great to choose between z10, S4, and this when I can upgrade in late May.
    04-21-13 02:25 PM
29 12