Lol, yep! I've owned both a Nexus 4 and an HTC One as well as my Z. Google Now is quite amazing (and you must give it permission to when it asks to collect certain data, so it's only invasive if that's what you want from it). The HTC One is stunning hardware wise, although jump on xda and you can read about many of the manufacturing defaults even the most beautiful hardware has.. that brings me back to my Z... pun intended... I just can't go back to Android, QNX is IMHO breathtakingly simple and subtle to use! the Hub is amazing ( I love having all my info in one place at a glance) and the keyboard is still years ahead of any Android iteration! I do miss some apps but in reality the ones I use are mostly available to BB10. Oh and one last thing, the DLNA media sharing features of BB10 are way ahead of both Google and ios! Sounds fanboyish but hey I love the experience I'm getting!!!

Posted via CB10
    Mate, enjoy it! I certainly don't think you sound fanboyish. Fanboys are extreme in that they can't just enjoy a device (like you clearly do) but they must try and destroy their perceived opposition too. It's called being a zealot or a fanatic. We have a few here. You are clearly not one of them.
    th3h0ff likes this.
    06-04-13 06:25 PM
    Oh and one last thing, the DLNA media sharing features of BB10 are way ahead of both Google and ios!
    I am interested in hearing you expand on this.
    06-04-13 06:25 PM
    I am interested in hearing you expand on this.
    Sure thing man.. it's been my experience with the Nexus4 that media sharing worked only intermittently and only while connected to my Google tv set top box (great idea, poor product as of now), when it did work because the process had to first go through my Gtv box and then to my tv using only my wifi signal the process often flaked and disconnected and reconnected several times.
    The HTC One has been a nightmare as HTC wants you to purchase it's media dongle to use the phones full functionality as far as DLNA goes. Most for the time I receive an error message saying that my device is not compatible (even though I have a 3 months new 60inch Samsung LED 3D DLNA TV).
    The Z just works... I open music / movies / pictures... really anything and open the overflow menu, tap play on, and bam it's running hiccup free and easily controllable! this is a big benefit to me because I love music and have spent some money on my home theater system. My music just launches and plays when I want to hear it, where ever I want to hear it in my house
    Now I don't have the GS4 (and never will) but I imagine having both a Samsung tv and a Samsung phone would also play some type of advantage. But I find Android slightly annoying in its presentation and find Samsung touchwiz features even worse!
    I am not personally and Apple person (burned one to.many times by that company and iTunes) but my friends who have I phones talk highly of the interconnectibility of their APPLE devices but very negatively of any interaction involving anything outside the Apple eco system, which I have personally found to be the case as well. Nothing wrong with that model as its highly profitable for a company to make you dependent on its devices to maximize your experiences with individual devices, just not my cup of tea. I usually just by what suits my needs for what I'm in need of regardless of manufacturer. Hence the Samsung TV, ASUS windows laptop and BlackBerry Z10

Posted via CB10
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    06-04-13 10:59 PM
428 ... 161718