I think Samsung has paid the op to slander the HTC One

Posted via CB10
    Well done. I was waiting for someone to bring into the thread the PAID HATERZ meme...

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 05:59 PM
    The HTC One sounds like an amazing device.

The Z10 is a great device, enough so that it has caused me to put put my SGIII away for a while.

There is no need to put down one device to say that the Z10 is a great device. Doing so actually diminishes how great a device BB has created.
    Are you running the Z10 as your only daily driver, or are you dual weilding? I'm currently dual weilding a Bold 9900 and an iPhone 4 (which i'm using as an ipod basically and tether it to my bold when needed). I'm looking to buy a new phone relatively soon and i'm conflicted between the Z10/Q10/Galaxy Note 2/Galaxy S4/iPhone 5. I am not sure if I would be able to use the Z10 confidently as my primary daily driver.

Thanks in advance!
    05-02-13 06:04 PM
    Well done. I was waiting for someone to bring into the thread the PAID HATERZ meme...

Posted via CB10
    I'm amazed noone took the opportunity to do it earlier

Posted via CB10
    reeneebob likes this.
    05-02-13 06:05 PM
    See, look! They're homies and get along just fine together. They coexist peacefully and accept each other's differences. Why can't we?

(photo taken with my trusty 9700)
    05-02-13 06:30 PM
    Are you running the Z10 as your only daily driver, or are you dual weilding? I'm currently dual weilding a Bold 9900 and an iPhone 4 (which i'm using as an ipod basically and tether it to my bold when needed). I'm looking to buy a new phone relatively soon and i'm conflicted between the Z10/Q10/Galaxy Note 2/Galaxy S4/iPhone 5. I am not sure if I would be able to use the Z10 confidently as my primary daily driver.

Thanks in advance!
    I use my Z10 most of the time, about I'd say 90% of the time. I use my 4S for banking apps, Instagram, and the bus location app.

It works for me as my daily driver, but it is nice to know that if I need a particular app that I'll have it on my iPhone.
    vegetto_456 likes this.
    05-02-13 06:44 PM
    Big deal. It's only for music and photos . . Try addition moving apps there so we have room on board the z10 for a few games.... Good luck

Posted via CB10
    Um, some of us couldn't give a rat's a&$ about games because we use our phones for work and as a work phone 16GB internal memory is more than enough as long as there is the option to add a memory card.
    05-02-13 06:45 PM
    Um, some of us couldn't give a rat's a&$ about games because we use our phones for work and as a work phone 16GB internal memory is more than enough as long as there is the option to add a memory card.
    And some of us that use our mobile devices for work need extra storage for Office Suite projects and large PDF files. That's why I got a 64gb playbook. Who cares what an individual does with their device as long as it fits their lifestyle and is perfect for what they use it for?
    mush10 likes this.
    05-02-13 06:58 PM
    . Good luck with Knox. (Read my original post about how 'Balance' and such is NOT duplicatable in Linux as an afterthought.)
    You mean the same Knox that's just been approved by the US Dept of Defence? That Knox? Seems some people with more intellect than me seem to believe it'll be OK.
    05-02-13 07:03 PM

Thanks in advance!
    I'm using the z10 as my daily driver. I sold the gs3 and haven't had an issue nor do I miss my gs3 that much. The few apps I must have like Netflix and Flipboard and instagram I've been able to side load so it's been surprisingly easy to adjust.

Hope that helps...

Posted via CB10
    vegetto_456 likes this.
    05-02-13 07:05 PM
    That's the Knox that is on about zero Android devices presently? And will never be on the vast majority of Android devices but will be on some Samsung phones? That Knox? If your life and your job depended on a secure device you would go with Samsung/Android? Lol.

I like how you conveniently forgot to mention that Blackberry 10 was approved....ALL BB!0 devices.

Arguing device security is futile. BlackBerry >> everyone else.

Inform the IT director at the Pentagon. They just approved Knox for use. But I'm pretty sure they aren't ones to care about security.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 07:30 PM
    The Knox that is on no devices and will be on SOME Samsung devices at some point? That Knox? And, again, how conveniently that you forgot BB10 devices were all approved today. Knox will never be as good as an OS built around the concept. It's an afterthought trying to catch up to BB.

You mean the same Knox that's just been approved by the US Dept of Defence? That Knox? Seems some people with more intellect than me seem to believe it'll be OK.
    05-02-13 07:34 PM
    Ah, the old Blackberry is a work device and I am too important to be bothered and have any fun in my life argument.

Give me a break, I use my phones for work, I have games on them my kids play, and I have games I play. I also have music and books and magazines for when I am not using my tablet (most books and magazines stay on tablet though.) I have no problem with the BB storage due to microSD card, but don't act like you are so above having some games on your phone.

To clarify for the thread, I currently own a Z10, One X+, iPhone 5. I will be using a Q10 as my main device once it launches in the US and either a GS4 or One as back-up. If I end up totally in love with the Q10 I could go Q10/tablet.

--Posted via Tapatalk--
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    05-02-13 07:47 PM
    The Knox that is on no devices and will be on SOME Samsung devices at some point? That Knox? And, again, how conveniently that you forgot BB10 devices were all approved today. Knox will never be as good as an OS built around the concept. It's an afterthought trying to catch up to BB.
    Man you fanboys use the same debating techniques as a 6 year old. Blackberry and Crackberry were the ones that reported that BB10 was approved without mentioning any other OS. Look it up. I was reporting the facts. Painful, to you, I know.
    05-02-13 08:01 PM
    I'm not a fanboy. You look it up. Do you even know what Knox is? It's an attempt to duplicate Balance. I'll capitalize some of this so you don't have to look it up... KNOX is ON NO DEVICES PRESENTLY! And, it will NEVER BE ON THE VAST MAJORITY OF ANDROID PHONES EVER. NEVER EVER. Whilst, 100% of BlackBerry 10 devices are approved. All of them. Every single one of them. Not some Androids at some point. Knox is even delayed further and did NOT ship on the S4. Read ....and stop calling people names.

Man you fanboys use the same debating techniques as a 6 year old. Blackberry and Crackberry were the ones that reported that BB10 was approved without mentioning any other OS. Look it up. I was reporting the facts. Painful, to you, I know.
    agp101 likes this.
    05-02-13 08:07 PM
    Why would BB even want or need to mention any other operating systems, other than it's own? Its not it's place to do so.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    05-02-13 08:13 PM
    I'm not a fanboy. You look it up. Do you even know what Knox is? It's an attempt to duplicate Balance. I'll capitalize some of this so you don't have to look it up... KNOX is ON NO DEVICES PRESENTLY! And, it will NEVER BE ON THE VAST MAJORITY OF ANDROID PHONES EVER. NEVER EVER. Whilst, 100% of BlackBerry 10 devices are approved. All of them. Every single one of them. Not some Androids at some point. Knox is even delayed further and did NOT ship on the S4. Read ....and stop calling people names.
    And it was approved by DoD. Point, set, match.
    05-02-13 08:18 PM
    Why would BB even want or need to mention any other operating systems, other than it's own? Its not it's place to do so.
    Of course not, but the rampant fanboys portrayed it as that Blackberry was the only one approved, and that's wrong.
    05-02-13 08:20 PM
    I'm using the z10 as my daily driver. I sold the gs3 and haven't had an issue nor do I miss my gs3 that much. The few apps I must have like Netflix and Flipboard and instagram I've been able to side load so it's been surprisingly easy to adjust.

Hope that helps...

Posted via CB10
    I use my Z10 most of the time, about I'd say 90% of the time. I use my 4S for banking apps, Instagram, and the bus location app.

It works for me as my daily driver, but it is nice to know that if I need a particular app that I'll have it on my iPhone.
    Thanks to you both. I think I might give it a shot using the Z10 as my primary with iPhone for instagram and other apps not on Z10. Best of both worlds, win win! Pays to be platform agnostic I tell ya!

This thread in a hilarious amalgamation of teenage angst/misplaced anger/he said she said/waaaaah mommy the others kids are ignoring me and won't play with me!

This was a fun 30 minutes reading through this thread. You can't pay for entertainment this good! Peace outtttt.

PS For whatever it's worth, it might do some of you some good to step back from the computer and take a deep breath and counting to 30 before responding. You will find that it greatly reduces stress and will also keep your blood pressure down at the same time!
    reeneebob and agp101 like this.
    05-02-13 08:23 PM
    HAHAHAHA! I'm not sure if you understand anything at this point.

And it was approved by DoD. Point, set, match.
    05-02-13 08:23 PM
    Hey veggeto, I also use my Z10 as my one and only.
    vegetto_456 likes this.
    05-02-13 08:27 PM
    Oh geez. If you want to go that route, Balance will only be available on BB10 devices on BES. So until BES enabled BB10 devices get widely adopted, Balance won't be on the majority of BlackBerrys either. And correct me if I'm wrong (no really, I'm honestly not sure) Knox will be available on consumer Sammy devices.
    reeneebob likes this.
    05-02-13 08:53 PM
    You realise HTC's "everything your phone isn't" is just another meaningless marketing slogan, right?

Just like Samsung's use slogans like "inspired by nature" and "life companion" (still make me chuckle!).

Just like Microsoft used “put people first” (from Microsoft of all companies!) and "so advanced, it’s actually simple".

Just like Apple uses "This changes everything. Again." (iPhone 4), "Loving it is easy. That's why so many people do." (iPhone 5).

Not even the most die hard fanboys take these marketing slogan seriously. These are generic mindless marketing catchphrases dreamed up in some brainstorming session by advertising companies.
    Ya the level of silliness in this thread is amusing to say the least. Must hate Nike then, eh? Like HOW DARE THEY TELL ME TO JUST DO IT? WHAT IF I DONT WANT TO DO IT HUH???

Or Blackberry for that matter: keep moving! Move where? What if I'm content sitting in my jammies in my chair? What if I don't want to move? :P
    05-02-13 08:55 PM
    You realise HTC's "everything your phone isn't" is just another meaningless marketing slogan, right?

Just like Samsung's use slogans like "inspired by nature" and "life companion" (still make me chuckle!).

Just like Microsoft used “put people first” (from Microsoft of all companies!) and "so advanced, it’s actually simple".

Just like Apple uses "This changes everything. Again." (iPhone 4), "Loving it is easy. That's why so many people do." (iPhone 5).

Not even the most die hard fanboys take these marketing slogan seriously. These are generic mindless marketing catchphrases dreamed up in some brainstorming session by advertising companies.
    Amen. And don't forget BBOS 7's "Tools not toys" slogan that so many here took to hear like it was the greatest thing ever created (even though the commercial for it contradicted the slogan). So when BlackBerry does it, it's fine and dandy and totally true, but when another company tries to do the same thing they must be bashed for any perceived inaccuracies. Okaaaay...
    vegetto_456 and reeneebob like this.
    05-02-13 08:58 PM
    Ya the level of silliness in this thread is amusing to say the least. Must hate Nike then, eh? Like HOW DARE THEY TELL ME TO JUST DO IT? WHAT IF I DONT WANT TO DO IT HUH???

Or Blackberry for that matter: keep moving! Move where? What if I'm content sitting in my jammies in my chair? What if I don't want to move? :P
    Ok I have to tell you...I've been reading this thread and shaking my head and not wanting to get involved and post anything ...because really, truly these are all just phones, and whatever you like you like. End of story.

But this made me LOL for real...hahahahaha
    Well said.
    05-02-13 09:03 PM
    Amen. And don't forget BBOS 7's "Tools not toys" slogan that so many here took to hear like it was the greatest thing ever created (even though the commercial for it contradicted the slogan). So when BlackBerry does it, it's fine and dandy and totally true, but when another company tries to do the same thing they must be bashed for any perceived inaccuracies. Okaaaay...
    Yup, the level of hypocrisy is quite comical. I have found the "Tools not toys" slogan to be quite amusing, in my mind it's calling blackberry users TOOLS. Haha XD.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    05-02-13 09:04 PM
428 ... 1213141516 ...