Hi guys, after trying so hard to figure out why instagram app wouldn't let me upload videos (it got stuck in "Choose a cover frame" everytime i tried) i thought it might be the app not recognizing blackberry's video codec.

Maybe some of you had already found similar or better workarounds but in case you are still searching for a how to upload videos to instagram (or any other android video edit/share app) here it is:

1. Record a video using the stock camera app.
    2. Open the blackberry browser and go to world.onlinevideoconverter.com/upload-a-file.aspx (sorry I can't post links yet )
    3. Click on "click here to convert a file from your hard drive"
    4. Choose the video you want to convert and wait until it uploads (it won't take long)
    5. Click the blue arrow button
    6. In format select iPhone and in video codec select H264 (you can play with the other settings or just keep them auto)
    7. Click the blue arrow button
    8. Wait for the video to be processed and click on the blue arrow icon (the fourth one from left to right) to download the file.
    9. Your video is good to go, proceed to upload it to instagram

I've done all the procedure in my Z10 STL100-1 running 10.3.0.700 (plus bars).

This is my first post so don't be rude anything I should change or any question about this how to feel free to comment
    08-14-14 11:21 PM
    Hi guys, after trying so hard to figure out why instagram app wouldn't let me upload videos (it got stuck in "Choose a cover frame" everytime i tried) i thought it might be the app not recognizing blackberry's video codec.

Maybe some of you had already found similar or better workarounds but in case you are still searching for a how to upload videos to instagram (or any other android video edit/share app) here it is:

1. Record a video using the stock camera app.
    2. Open the blackberry browser and go to world.onlinevideoconverter.com/upload-a-file.aspx (sorry I can't post links yet )
    3. Click on "click here to convert a file from your hard drive"
    4. Choose the video you want to convert and wait until it uploads (it won't take long)
    5. Click the blue arrow button
    6. In format select iPhone and in video codec select H264 (you can play with the other settings or just keep them auto)
    7. Click the blue arrow button
    8. Wait for the video to be processed and click on the blue arrow icon (the fourth one from left to right) to download the file.
    9. Your video is good to go, proceed to upload it to instagram

I've done all the procedure in my Z10 STL100-1 running 10.3.0.700 (plus bars).

This is my first post so don't be rude anything I should change or any question about this how to feel free to comment
    is easier: download and record a video from there the Keek android application and then upload it by instagram
    08-15-14 12:12 AM
    is easier: download and record a video from there the Keek android application and then upload it by instagram
    hahaha i didn't know... well i hope this one works for previously recorded videos if not I just made an useless first post :P
    08-15-14 12:17 AM
    Follow the steps to uploade video:

Record a video using the stock camera app.
    Open the blackberry browser and go to world.onlinevideoconverter.com/upload-a-file.aspx (sorry I can't post links yet )
    Click on "click here to convert a file from your hard drive"
    Choose the video you want to convert and wait until it uploads (it won't take long)
    Click the blue arrow button
    In format select iPhone and in video codec select H264 (you can play with the other settings or just keep them auto)
    Click the blue arrow button
    Wait for the video to be processed and click on the blue arrow icon (the fourth one from left to right) to download the file.
    Your video is good to go, proceed to upload it to instagram

Happy Posting
    12-13-14 12:13 AM
    it's working but its freezing while watching... any solution?
    02-19-15 09:45 AM