Hi,

I have many emails marked as spam on my Gmail account that gets stopped from showing in the inbox when logged in thru the web but these messages make it thru to my BlackBerry Hub. Is there anyway to have gmail not send spam messages thru to the bb?

Black is best Z10!
    05-06-13 10:06 AM
    Hi,

I have many emails marked as spam on my Gmail account that gets stopped from showing in the inbox when logged in thru the web but these messages make it thru to my BlackBerry Hub. Is there anyway to have gmail not send spam messages thru to the bb?

Black is best Z10!
    Yep i have this problem and the worst thing is that i cannot mark it as spam, whereas on my old 9900 i could mark the email as spam and it would automatically put it into my spam folder. On the Z10 i no longer have this option so i have to wait till i get home, log onto my gmail on my laptop and then mark it as spam and move it to the spam folder.

Thankfully i havent received any spam emails for awhile now, i think gmail is now catching them before they get to my z10 but i cant be certain for sure.

OP only thing you can do is to keep marking them as spam in gmail on your pc or laptop, at the moment i dont think theres a way to mark them as spam via the z10 unless someone has figured out a method of doing so.
    05-06-13 10:36 AM
    can you create a folder called "spam" like I did with my Hotmail and use the "move to folder" from your bb device
    05-06-13 10:51 AM