Exactly as the title says.

In the hub, it currently shows ALL my calls, in and out. There has to be a way to have it show "missed" calls only, I say this because when you flick to the right and it shows you all your Hub categories, under Calls it says All, must mean I can change that some how.

Help!
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    02-14-13 10:50 AM
    There are 2 ways:

1. Phone App, Calls Tab, Missed.

2. Hub, (Either within the main hub view or in the calls view) Touch the blue bar at the top, Calls: Missed.
    02-14-13 02:02 PM
    From anywhere in Hub, you can open the Overflow Menu by clicking the 3 little Overflow dots in bottom right corner. Select Settings, then Hub Management.
    Calls is last category. If you switch it to Off, you won't calls anymore in main Hub view.

You could then follow D Mac's suggestions above to view All Calls or just Missed Calls.
    In addition to hitting bar at top, you can also drag Hub from left to right and select Calls from bottom of exposed navigation bar on left.
    02-14-13 05:07 PM
    Hmm, neither of these are really the solution I'm looking for, but still, thank you very much

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 07:13 PM
    Hmm, neither of these are really the solution I'm looking for, but still, thank you very much
    Yep, I knew exactly what you wanted. Unfortunately doesn't appear to be possible currently after some extra poking around.
    I think we were hoping we had at least given you a compromise you could live with.

And makes total sense too. I might want that too, if option was available.
    02-14-13 07:58 PM