Hi to everyone,
    recently I set-it up the 2 way authentication for my Gmail account and since that "upgrade" I didn't anymore it. How do I do to configure it?

I am asking that because when I run the email check on my S4 it required to validate the new device by using the Web interface.

With Regards and have a nice weekend.
    05-11-13 01:43 AM
    Hi to everyone,
    recently I set-it up the 2 way authentication for my Gmail account and since that "upgrade" I didn't anymore it. How do I do to configure it?

I am asking that because when I run the email check on my S4 it required to validate the new device by using the Web interface.

With Regards and have a nice weekend.
    Essentially the same process - How to use Gmail 2-step verification with your BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    I suggest Authomator as well, to make life easier - http://crackberry.com/manage-your-2-...s-active-frame
    05-11-13 01:50 AM
    Bla1ze, you are the man! Outstanding support, thank you! Testing it now...

@EDIT: Hi, I tried since now but it doesn't work. The generated code has not been accepted by Google (I am using the Authomator way). Please can you give me support?

Thanks!
    Last edited by sev7en; 05-11-13 at 04:27 AM.
    05-11-13 03:00 AM
    Bla1ze, you are the man! Outstanding support, thank you! Testing it now...

@EDIT: Hi, I tried since now but it doesn't work. The generated code has not been accepted by Google (I am using the Authomator way). Please can you give me support?

Thanks!
    Try the text msg way and see if it works that way first. Authomator isn't a requirement, just an option. If the txt msg option works, then go through the steps again and see if you missed something with the authomator process.
    05-11-13 08:17 AM
    Try the text msg way and see if it works that way first. Authomator isn't a requirement, just an option. If the txt msg option works, then go through the steps again and see if you missed something with the authomator process.
    Hi Bla1ze!
    nice to meet you again :P so by using the SMS I can logon via Web (BB browser) but not setting up the email account. Maybe should I use the Gmail tool? If so, do I have (according to the guide) set my device for the USA market? I am asking that because if I browse the reported page (m.google.com/authenticator) I reach the Android store.

Thanks!
    05-11-13 01:56 PM