I have tried vaious ways on setting up my voicemail where I don't have to keep entering my password. Does anyone know to do this?
    02-19-13 01:09 PM
    I believe mine just integrated as soon as I got the the phone with visual Voicemail added as a category in the Hub, try and call Voicemail on your phone, I believe you can do this by holding down 1.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 01:13 PM
    Go into the phone app, swipe down from the top of the screen, click on settings, click on voice mail, and then click on password. Worked for me and others here at the office
    jesse_h likes this.
    02-19-13 01:13 PM
    Quicksilver, I have tried that and it doesn't seem to work. After I set my password, try my voicemail, which again I have to enter my password manually, I go back into settings and it asks me to set password.
    02-19-13 01:17 PM
    For some (bizarre) reason, the save password function doesn't 'stick' on a bell phone...the only workaround so far that I know of is to go into your voice mail options and, under admin options, choose "skip password" - this allows your phone (but only your phone - other phones still need to manually type in the password) to access your voice mail without a password.

[edited for typo]
    02-19-13 01:20 PM
    Quicksilver, I have tried that and it doesn't seem to work. After I set my password, try my voicemail, which again I have to enter my password manually, I go back into settings and it asks me to set password.
    Oh that sucks. Sounds like an issue with Bell's voicemail network...
    02-19-13 01:28 PM
    I Want to set up my password for Voicemail. When i go under the settings from the phone app it doesnt show me a "voice mail: option at all. It shows me a visual voice mail. But from inside the visual voicemail there is no section to enter in my password.? Anyone have any luck on doing this with Bell??
    03-14-13 01:08 PM