So from what i read the only way to send a video using my z ten is threw a drop box or cloud services?? Or is there a way around this that I am missing, like change the videos quality or something thus making it smaller.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 12:52 PM
    So from what i read the only way to send a video using my z ten is threw a drop box or cloud services?? Or is there a way around this that I am missing, like change the videos quality or something thus making it smaller.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    As far as i know you can send videos. you just cant send videos too long. For example on BBM it has to be less that 6MB
    08-09-13 01:15 PM
    Ya that's what I gathered, but how would I send one over the 6 limit

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 01:49 PM
    Ya that's what I gathered, but how would I send one over the 6 limit

Posted via CB10
    Whatsapp. is the only thing i can think of or skype
    08-09-13 02:03 PM
    What's app has no limit on video sizes?? BBM must change this asap!!

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 02:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    Agreed, the limit is way too small right now. This needs to change before bbm gets released, or it will be just one more reason for people to pass on yet another bberry product.
    08-09-13 02:26 PM

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Haven't tested it but doesn't nfc work?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    08-09-13 02:31 PM
    I agree 100% if this doesn't get raised at the very least I fear we are doomed once again, like wtf were they thinking putting such a tiny size limit,also yes I'm sure with nfc this is not a problem, but ops hardly any one has a new BlackBerry as of yet, so say a friend has an old BlackBerry I'm screwed eh. This is my delema. Also do any one have an info on weather or not BlackBerry is aware of this big problem.
    Cheers

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 02:41 PM
    Upload to FB works as well. NFC should work as well, can't remember if I've used it to share a video.
    08-09-13 02:45 PM
    Upload to FB works as well. NFC should work as well, can't remember if I've used it to share a video.
    NFC and Bluetooth both work i was talking about sending a file to some one away not close to you
    08-09-13 03:14 PM
    I can blue tooth a video to some one?? Hmm

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 03:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    Interesting. Tried a 12 Meg video. Not possible on bbm but was poss on whatsapp.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    08-09-13 03:49 PM
    NFC and Bluetooth both work i was talking about sending a file to some one away not close to you
    I can blue tooth a video to some one?? Hmm

Posted via CB10
    NFC uses BT to transfer
    08-09-13 06:55 PM
    Use NFC it's fast and unlimited MB

Posted via CB10

Sorry didn't read the old post I thought ur sending to someone next to u
    08-09-13 06:59 PM
    email? or MMS? I think I have done both, could only guess it's a BBM bandwidth or groups concern that limits it. Since you can video chat and share screen as well it might be a server storage type of thing.
    08-09-13 07:45 PM
    There is a good reason for limited message sizes on BBM...Blackberry's Messenger service shrinks the file sizes to keep data use low and quick. You really can benefit from this by not having to purchase $1000/month data. Don't forget our phones now take video at 1080 resolution...If they up the Just use a different app for sending large files. There are plenty out there.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 07:52 PM
    There is a good reason for limited message sizes on BBM...Blackberry's Messenger service shrinks the file sizes to keep data use low and quick. You really can benefit from this by not having to purchase $1000/month data. Don't forget our phones now take video at 1080 resolution...If they up the Just use a different app for sending large files. There are plenty out there.
    We are not on BIS anymore. Other phones do it, other services do it. We are grown up people and we know what we can do and what we cannot do. There's not limit anymore BBRY has to learn that if they want to start growing
    08-11-13 04:29 PM