My music files are arranged as follows :

BB Z10: SD card/Blackberry/music/Media Sync.....
    Computer: Drive E:\iTunes Media.....

My song lists are all over the place! I find I have music files saved by BB Link all over my computer....seems that when it syncs is sycs all over the place!

My music files on my computer are filed under: Drive E:\iTunes Media. All of my songs and album art and songs are correctly arranged in iTunes.

How do I physically transfer my iTune files to my BB sd card and which file is used for the music files on the SD card??

Desktop manager was so much more intuitive! Link has completely messes up the arrangement of my music files!

Any suggestions of how to PHYSICALLY transfer my iTunes libraty from my computer files to my Z10 sd card and which file tree should be use on the sd card??
    04-25-13 07:28 PM
    My music files are arranged as follows :

BB Z10: SD card/Blackberry/music/Media Sync.....
    Computer: Drive E:\iTunes Media.....

My song lists are all over the place! I find I have music files saved by BB Link all over my computer....seems that when it syncs is sycs all over the place!

My music files on my computer are filed under: Drive E:\iTunes Media. All of my songs and album art and songs are correctly arranged in iTunes.

How do I physically transfer my iTune files to my BB sd card and which file is used for the music files on the SD card??

Desktop manager was so much more intuitive! Link has completely messes up the arrangement of my music files!

Any suggestions of how to PHYSICALLY transfer my iTunes libraty from my computer files to my Z10 sd card and which file tree should be use on the sd card??
    First take the Sd card out of your BB and reformat it on your PC by placing it in a reader or PC if you have a card slot. Right click and just format. Leave it in after and go to Windows explorer and locate the folder where your iTunes library is located. Right click onj the folder and Copy it. Go back to your SD card and Paste it right on to the card. Verify by opening the card to see your files. If they are there and should be place it back into your BB and if prompted to to use your SD card for future storage select yes and it should all be good from there.
    04-27-13 02:34 PM