As seen in this picture, how would I get rid of accounts that I don't want in my hub (eg facebook, linked in).

I don't want to see these when I open the side panel to choose an account to view.

Thank you so much to anybody who knows this!

- Jared

How to remove unused accounts from hub account selection side bar?-img_00000215.jpg
    04-26-13 12:32 AM
    Swipe to Hub > Select Hub > Select Sidebar (3 dots on bottom right corner) :> Settings > Hub Management > Turn off whichever items you choose not to be included in Hub view
    04-26-13 12:41 AM
    Just noticed Google Talk in your Hub. I thought Google Talk could only be sideloaded onto the Z10, yet it appears to be integrated into the Hub, from your screenshot. Interesting.

What OS is your Z10 running? I assume 10.1 as you also have PIN, which the older OS10 didn't have.
    04-26-13 12:54 AM
    Just noticed Google Talk in your Hub. I thought Google Talk could only be sideloaded onto the Z10, yet it appears to be integrated into the Hub, from your screenshot. Interesting.

What OS is your Z10 running? I assume 10.1 as you also have PIN, which the older OS10 didn't have.
    Download Google Talk from app world

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 12:56 AM
    Yes I know that I can adjust the hub management but even when I deactivate an app, say Facebook, it will still show up in the hub side bar account selection menu (when you swipe from left to right when in the hub).

I believe that if I deactivate Facebook from my hub it should not show up in this side bar.

I hope someone understands what I mean and has a solution.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 01:05 AM
    Pretty sure you can't get rid of anything from the far left of the hub as this is simply a list of all accounts. You can only filter which accounts show in the main hub view. Maybe this will change in a future release. Would definitely be nice to be able to customize that main list (sort things the way you want, remove/hide items, etc.).

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 01:12 AM
    Are the mentioned apps (Facebook, Linkln) being used?

None of those show up in my Hub. Actually, they don't even show up in my Hub Management screen, but I don't use social media apps and have never even opened any of those apps from the phone.
    04-26-13 01:27 AM
    Yes I know that I can adjust the hub management but even when I deactivate an app, say Facebook, it will still show up in the hub side bar account selection menu (when you swipe from left to right when in the hub).

I believe that if I deactivate Facebook from my hub it should not show up in this side bar.

I hope someone understands what I mean and has a solution.

Posted via CB10
    Your only work around is to dissable the Facebook account on the built in app, and download one from BlackBerry world.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 01:55 AM
    Phone settings//Accounts

Delete them from there....

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 01:59 AM