Since I'm having speed issues with my phone (slow menu movement; bbm freezes loading messages, texts take FOREVER to send, takes long to navigate to different texts etc).

How should I reload the phone to keep my settings and pics and customizations etc?
    02-24-14 10:20 PM
    You didn't mention OS version, apps installed, what modules/apps are consuming CPU/memory/battery. I wouldn't do anything, till I worked on identifying the problem.
    02-24-14 11:26 PM
    os 10.1.0.2019
    z10
    no major apps... fb, bbm, linked in, weather channel. nothing stays running when I'm not using it.

Just irritated with menu slowness. Its terribly inefficient at times.
    02-25-14 02:02 PM
    os 10.1.0.2019
    z10
    no major apps... fb, bbm, linked in, weather channel. nothing stays running when I'm not using it.

Type myver in your reply to show your full version
    Should show like Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141

I'd recommend upgrading to 10.2.1 using sachesi
    02-25-14 02:08 PM
    os 10.1.0.2019

Well there's your problem.

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-25-14 02:32 PM
    Have you looked at Sachesi?
    02-25-14 02:37 PM
    os 10.1.0.2019
    z10

Download Sachesi to your computer. You can find it here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/

Once downloaded and unzipped, open Sachesi. Click the "Search" tab and in the window "country" type 234. In the "carrier" window type 015.
    Under device select Z10. In the variant window type STL 100-2 (this will work if you have the 100-2 or 3 or 4). Then click the search button. A window will pop up with the new OS version you want. Click the "download all" button. This will take a while to take it easy, read the paper, take a chill pill.
    Once it is downloaded to your computer (save it to desktop), plug in your phone via USB.
    Let the computer recognize your phone. Make sure that Link does not open unless you want to make a backup of your phone (recommended).
    In Sachesi, click the "Install" tab. Then click the "folder" button and select the downloaded OS or you can drag and drop the OS folder with all its 154 files into the Sachesi window. Make sure your USB is a BlackBerry USB. It should take about 30 minutes to be installed on your phone. It may take longer, but you will see the progress in the Sachesi window.
    Once installed your phone will shut down, the BlackBerry name will show up and eventually the Logo will show that the phone is rebooting. Be patient. Once installed you should be good to go. All of your apps should work, contacts will all be there. it does take a little time to populate your contacts, so don't worry. Same with the Hub, but this method is non-destructive. You will not have to reload your apps or set up your accounts.
    FF22 likes this.
    02-25-14 02:57 PM

Once downloaded and unzipped, open Sachesi. Click the "Search" tab and in the window "country" type 234. In the "carrier" window type 015.
    Under device select Z10. In the variant window type STL 100-2 (this will work if you have the 100-2 or 3 or 4). Then click the search button. A window will pop up with the new OS version you want. Click the "download all" button. This will take a while to take it easy, read the paper, take a chill pill.
    Once it is downloaded to your computer (save it to desktop), plug in your phone via USB.
    Let the computer recognize your phone. Make sure that Link does not open unless you want to make a backup of your phone (recommended).
    In Sachesi, click the "Install" tab. Then click the "folder" button and select the downloaded OS or you can drag and drop the OS folder with all its 154 files into the Sachesi window. Make sure your USB is a BlackBerry USB. It should take about 30 minutes to be installed on your phone. It may take longer, but you will see the progress in the Sachesi window.
    Once installed your phone will shut down, the BlackBerry name will show up and eventually the Logo will show that the phone is rebooting. Be patient. Once installed you should be good to go. All of your apps should work, contacts will all be there. it does take a little time to populate your contacts, so don't worry. Same with the Hub, but this method is non-destructive. You will not have to reload your apps or set up your accounts.
    I told them to post their myver because if they are running stl100-1 your instructions will not work. They will work if he is has a stl100-2/3/4 tho

And to add to your post, I'd highly recommend doing a full backup first.
    If anything goes wrong (power outage, router reset, bsod etc) you can load the os fresh and use your backup to restore
    02-25-14 05:19 PM
    I told them to post their myver because if they are running stl100-1 your instructions will not work. They will work if he is has a stl100-2/3/4 tho

And to add to your post, I'd highly recommend doing a full backup first.
    If anything goes wrong (power outage, router reset, bsod etc) you can load the os fresh and use your backup to restore
    10.1.0.2019 was only released for AT&T, anyway.

As for the OP, you should upgrade to 10.2.1.2141 as others have told you how to, but I personally would wipe the phone and load 10.2.1.2141 with an autoloader.
    02-25-14 05:26 PM

As for the OP, you should upgrade to 10.2.1.2141 as others have told you how to, but I personally would wipe the phone and load 10.2.1.2141 with an autoloader.
    Thanks again, I thought it might be -1 because I didn't recognize the os version. If it was att exclusive, that explains why.

But yea, to each his own. I'd try the upgrade first, but that's only because my contacts are perfect and I have apps no longer available in app world and media restore has never given me an issue. But starting fresh using an autoloader IS your safest bet.
    02-25-14 06:38 PM
    Type myver in your reply to show your full version
    Should show like Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141

I'd recommend upgrading to 10.2.1 using sachesi
    will look into that

os 10.1.0.2019

Well there's your problem.

Posted via CB10
    thats the only att OS they offer..
    Have you looked at Sachesi?
    never heard of it

this will work on my att z10?

can I follow the steps the guy above posted?
    02-25-14 10:33 PM
    can I follow the steps the guy above posted?
    You can do exactly what he listed to upgrade to 10.2.1.2141. Make sure to back up first.
    02-25-14 10:34 PM