Just not sure how I can see if any contacts on other platforms have picked up or will pick up BBM. How does one do this? When I first set up BBM it propagated automatically my contacts with BBM. Anyone help me out on how to do this?? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 10:22 AM
    They wont have the same PIN. So im not sure their is way to get the old contacts back even using the same BBID they once had before
    09-21-13 10:29 AM
    Not old contacts, just any new ones from my existing contact list. I am trying to find out if anyone in my contacts has downloaded!BB M once it lands. I went into contacts and it shows a ton of people as unavailable, my wife included, who is an existing BBM contact. Just thought there may be a way to refresh contacts to bring up any new BBMERS.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 10:36 AM
    Not old contacts, just any new ones from my existing contact list. I am trying to find out if anyone in my contacts has downloaded!BB M once it lands. I went into contacts and it shows a ton of people as unavailable, my wife included, who is an existing BBM contact. Just thought there may be a way to refresh contacts to bring up any new BBMERS.

Posted via CB10
    Normally you can see in recent updates 'a now is a contact'

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 10:37 AM
    BBM menu\invites\suggested
    09-21-13 10:40 AM
    It's not precise though. You will find there some old BBM users that dont have BBM anymore.
    09-21-13 10:41 AM
    Can you, usman_hidayat19, explain, how this suppose to work ?
    Thank you !
    09-21-13 10:47 AM
    How to refresh contacts in BBM to see new BBMERS from other platforms-img_20131044.png
    Like that 'is now a contact'

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 11:08 AM
    That only appears when you have actually added a new contact, not when someone installed BBM on their non-blackberry phone.

As for those suggested by BBM, correct me if I'm wrong but that only happens when you have your BlackBerry connected to Facebook. It checks your contacts, and IF they have connected BBM to Facebook, then you can see them in the Suggested area.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 12:28 PM
    As for those suggested by BBM, correct me if I'm wrong but that only happens when you have your BlackBerry connected to Facebook. It checks your contacts, and IF they have connected BBM to Facebook, then you can see them in the Suggested area.
    I think you're wrong. My BBM it's not connect to FB.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 12:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    They need to invite you to bbm, so you have to give them your pin, or they give you there pin and u invite them....it does not auto populate contacts cause it doesn't use phone # that are in your contacts already
    09-21-13 12:44 PM
    Contacts app tracks email addresses in your contacts, if there is a BBID related to that email, it suggests a possible BBM contact. Also suggests as a BBM contact if a pin is stored in the contact record. No guarantee the BBID or pin is current, though.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 12:57 PM