Hi guys,

I have a big problem. By mistake I set on my device factory setting of the software and all of my phone num., photos and videos are deleted now. I do not have any backup folder in my PC. That sucks....Is here somebody who have or had this problem and knows how can I get those important data back? I tried lot of softwares regarding BB Z10 in the description but without luck. Sorry for my English :-) I´m guy from Slovak Republic.

Thank you very much

Filip
    02-28-18 04:24 PM
    Hi guys,

I have a big problem. By mistake I set on my device factory setting of the software and all of my phone num., photos and videos are deleted now. I do not have any backup folder in my PC. That sucks....Is here somebody who have or had this problem and knows how can I get those important data back? I tried lot of softwares regarding BB Z10 in the description but without luck. Sorry for my English :-) I´m guy from Slovak Republic.

Thank you very much

Filip
    Factory reset erases all data on the device and replaces it with random 1s and 0s. It's gone forever.
    02-28-18 04:41 PM
    You don't have any backup of your phone data, so you need to use a data recovery software to help you, otherwise, it is hard to get back your data.
    02-28-18 11:57 PM
    You don't have any backup of your phone data, so you need to use a data recovery software to help you, otherwise, it is hard to get back your data.
    Data recovery is impossible after a security wipe.
    03-01-18 12:02 AM
    Thank you both for your feedback.
    03-02-18 12:36 PM