guys, I had an iPhone...There was no need for the printer to be connected to a PC, MAC or any other device.
    Right, Airprint used with enabled apps/hardware.

Posted via CB10
    backfire101 likes this.
    03-12-13 08:49 PM
    was just saying NFC would be cool, prepare a tag of selected photos, documents or wtv. Walk into walmart or staples tap the phone and BAM. or walk up to you office printer,... tap and BAM
    03-12-13 08:52 PM
    Well if you're printer is wirelessly connected to your network and it has an address like "[email protected]" for example, you can just send your files as an email to that address and it should print o.o

There's no need to take your anger on BlackBerry o_o

I was going through my emails today and wanted to print out a coupon but I found no option to print my email, which is quite ******** because I thought this was a basic feature that was common on most smartphones these days. WTF BlackBerry add this feature ASAP!!! I thought the Z10 was made with business people in mind. PRINTING IS A COMMON THING IN THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT!

Posted via CB10
    zzbsb likes this.
    03-12-13 08:57 PM
    I don't know if you can do this but I can remotely access files including my emails using logmein.com from my playbook's browser to my mac and print whatever documents I want to the desktop's wireless printer.

This brings up a question that I have. As you might have surmised, I don't yet have a Z10. Can you gain access to logmein.com in Z10's browser?
    03-12-13 09:43 PM
    For iOS you can download any FREE printing app that kind of works like the "open with" option in windows. You just hit print and the app you downloaded comes up as an option instead of the native iclould app. For android you don't need an app, the feature is inbuilt. The phone looks for wireless printers on your network and you can then chose a printer. My only concern is that BlackBerry has provided neither solution.
    03-12-13 10:30 PM
    You mean like this? You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/21743689

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 11:01 PM
    Or for HotSpot printers like in hotels You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/13651

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 11:04 PM
    I can print from my Z10 to my printer, I use a bluetooth dongle plugged into a usb port on my printer. Works a treat.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 11:12 PM
    03-12-13 11:20 PM
    This is super handy for printing something off your PC wirelessly onto your Z10 as a PDF. (think travel agenda or similar) but not a physical paper print.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 11:34 PM
    I remember seeing the HP ePrint app when they showed the committed developers at the launch on January 30th...

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 11:39 PM
    I don't understand why some people here are dickriding the z10 so hard. I agree that its a nice phone and all but its still lacking a lot of very basic features that should have been there since day one, and printing is one of them. I don't want to go download some crappy android app, then create a god damn account on it, just to find out the app doesn't even work. All I need is a "PRINT" button and that's not too much to ask for because most phones have had that for time now.

You mean like this? You can find it at BlackBerry World - Breezy Print

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 01:02 AM
    Did you tried print to go? Someone already posted a link here

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 01:19 AM
    Ya Thor... It's kinda hard to see BB10 replacing laptops... If it can't even print!? Come on BBRY!
    03-13-13 01:23 AM
    Ya Thor... It's kinda hard to see BB10 replacing laptops... If it can't even print!? Come on BBRY!
    As has been shown a number of times in this thread, there are multiple ways that one can print from the z10.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 03:09 AM
    peeple dont read they react.

posted form my mac
    R Field and Justthecrack like this.
    03-13-13 06:13 AM
    Cortado has a wifi app for older blackberries, but when I asked if they were going to support Playbook or BB10 they said no. They have an android version, not sure if it can be sideloaded.
    03-13-13 06:33 AM
    If i am not mistaken hp e-print printers should do the trick and i saw something with brother printers too.

If an app comes so i can use my hp clj2600 i would be happy, but can live without it.

For the TS, why print the coupon, just take your z10 with you and have it scanned from your screen
    03-13-13 07:08 AM
    I was going through my emails today and wanted to print out a coupon but I found no option to print my email, which is quite ******** because I thought this was a basic feature that was common on most smartphones these days. WTF BlackBerry add this feature ASAP!!! I thought the Z10 was made with business people in mind. PRINTING IS A COMMON THING IN THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT!
    If the coupon has a barcode or QRCode, save a tree. Just take the email on the phone and have them scan it. No need for printing.
    03-13-13 07:44 AM
    Hi,

Do you want this feature ?

PlayCloud 10 is compliant with the IPP network printer and supports PDF/PS.

Other formats will be added later.

If your printer doesn't support well IPP you can install a IPP server as CUPS.

PlayCloud 10 is available on BlackBerry 10. You can also find a free release to test your printer connection (but you can't print)

PlayCloud 10 thread : http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...access-767624/

Nicolas
    R Field, pels_17, Gatmyer and 1 others like this.
    03-13-13 07:50 AM
    Let's look forward to wireless printing (need WIFI) from Blackberry soon. I hope BB can do it too. But I must say, it is not a must-have for me. Lower priority. Rather the developers fix the higher urgency things first.
    03-13-13 07:58 AM
    I am able to print any document wirelessly from my iPhone and iPad on my HP printer connected to my wireless network. I can even print from anywhere using the printers IP address though have not done that.

Given some time and several updates, BB will give us printing for the BB10 OS.
    03-13-13 08:07 AM
    I've had a smartphone (BB) of different models for over 4 years and have never once felt the need to print from it. I have access to documents and email from multiple endpoints. If I need to print, I just open the item on my computer and print from there. Although that is rare since I use Print To Go to send a viewable version to my PlayBook (or Z10 now) which is very portable.
    03-13-13 08:34 AM
    I just downloaded playcloud10 and after some setup boom I can print.

Nice app
    03-13-13 08:54 AM
    Any printer supporting airprint will print directly from iphone. I like op can't believe BlackBerry didn't think to give Z10 this ability. Z10 - "a great phone just not game Breaker". Good luck bbry

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 09:00 AM
113 1234 ...