The people at BlackBerry really listened to the readers of the cb forums? I know that they do watch the forums and they probably do take some of the advice.look how the people of this forums came together to resolve the rotation sensor issue. How users converse and talk out issues to a conclusion.
    Now I'm not saying take everything because nothing would get done ever. Like features that the phone should have or how they should run their business. But things like the advertising, rolling out updates (even though in the US is the carriers fault) but coming with a work around.
    It seems to me that most here want BlackBerry to succeed. I for one am one. My Z10 is amazing. IMO the best platform and hardware/ build.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 07:31 PM
    The people at BlackBerry really listened to the readers of the cb forums? I know that they do watch the forums and they probably do take some of the advice.look how the people of this forums came together to resolve the rotation sensor issue. How users converse and talk out issues to a conclusion.
    Now I'm not saying take everything because nothing would get done ever. Like features that the phone should have or how they should run their business. But things like the advertising, rolling out updates (even though in the US is the carriers fault) but coming with a work around.
    It seems to me that most here want BlackBerry to succeed. I for one am one. My Z10 is amazing. IMO the best platform and hardware/ build.

Posted via CB10
    Haha well you've got a 'unique' username for being such a Blackberry fan.. Anyways, i think you're right.. Many people want to see the company survive as they've got some awesome software to offer, hardware is a different story though. I love my Z10 but when i look at the specs of the Lumia 1020 or the S4, it's just not in the same league.. I think BlackBerry does listen quite well, people like Alec Saunders, Michael Clewley and John Chen are visitors of the sight.. Even the team who built the clock app in BB10 likes CrackBerry. I don't think theirs much that they can do in regards to releasing updates. They need to keep carriers happy as their one of the main retailers of the products BlackBerry offers
    12-12-13 07:56 PM
    Yeaaahhhhhh about the name. CB, decided it fitting to choose this username vs my other for me. Even though I posted here more often. I give BlackBerry credit on their 1st BlackBerry 10 phones. For a company that does everything in house it's quite good. Can it have been better? Absolutely!

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 08:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    If Blackberry listened to all the posters on this forum.. humm. Which ones? And do the people on this forum represent the population in general?
    12-12-13 08:20 PM
    I'm not saying listen to every little thing. There are some great discussions/ideas that lead to awesome solutions to what blackberry is facing.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 08:27 PM
    I'm not saying listen to every little thing. There are some great discussions/ideas that lead to awesome solutions to what blackberry is facing.

Posted via CB10
    It would be a mine field. I have seen a lot of good ideas and a lot of bad ones. And the most vocal aren't always the correct ones.
    12-12-13 08:33 PM