I'm just trying to move my media around it was very easy on my torch but I can't seem to do it on my z10.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 08:13 PM
    Copy and paste...

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 08:20 PM
    Using link?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 08:25 PM
    It's supposed to be easy but it doesn't seem to work right. You do it using the File Manager (device), long hold the file / folder you want to move / paste into your SD card and pick your operation then find the desired position you want that media to be in. However I've tried doing this but I've had problems - the Manager asks if I have the correct permissions for some reason then half of the media I move doesn't get moved and the other half is doubled.
    04-06-13 08:30 PM
    Using link?

Posted via CB10
    Using File Manager.

Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    04-06-13 08:30 PM
    It's supposed to be easy but it doesn't seem to work right. You do it using the File Manager (device), long hold the file / folder you want to move / paste into your SD card and pick your operation then find the desired position you want that media to be in. However I've tried doing this but I've had problems - the Manager asks if I have the correct permissions for some reason then half of the media I move doesn't get moved and the other half is doubled.
    Take your SD card out of your phone and insert it in your computer and scan it for errors and fix them. I had this problem, but after the repair I was able to use the built in file manager to move files around.

BlackBerry needs to put the SD card Repair option back into their OS.

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    04-06-13 08:40 PM
    Greeting OP...
    This may help you understand how to move your music, pictures, etc from your Z10 to the SD card.

The way I move things around on the Z10 is to use the File Manager.

First find what you want to move from the Z10, eg music: open File Manager and on the bottom left you'll see Device (confirming you are in the phone)
    Then open the music file to view the songs, long hold the song and the options will slide out...
    On the bottom of the option tab you can select more than one song to pick, then on the top option is to move the songs chosen.
    Click the Move option then bottom left press on Device and you will see SD card.

Click on the SD card and you'll see the files on the SD card, find the place you want to drop the songs, then click on Move.

The songs move from the Z10 device to the SD card, creating room on the phone!

Good luck
    Vector-SS likes this.
    04-06-13 08:42 PM