Using z10 at the moment as q5 too small and a bit under powered. Bought the bundle so fine with battery keyboard is excellent! A few glitches but a bargain off ebay. If I was to upgrade it would be a priv/ passport. Although bb10 days are numbered

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 11:04 AM
    I use my Z10 for casting movies to my TV through Chrome Cast using Web Caster Video!

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 01:42 PM
    Do you guys use a Z10 by choice or just cannot afford the more expensive devices?

Posted via CB10
    By choice. I'm really hoping for a new version better battery and less bezel and BB10. I love the size of the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 01:56 PM
    It's the only phone I have. I have battery saver mode on and have updated to the latest 10.3.2 version using Sachesi. At work I have a charger if it gets used a lot and at home generally keep it plugged in. For me, the battery life isn't really an issue. Maybe I'm a light user compared to most. Even without charging it would get me through an entire day. One day I tested that theory and got home late at night with 20% battery to spare.

Great phone!

Posted via Z10
    11-25-15 02:22 PM
    I went on to a BlackBerry Passport SE, but my little brother got my Z10, he somehow manages to get almost 16 hours out of the battery, but he barely uses it though.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 02:28 PM
    I use a Z10 by choice. Got it cheap ($50 but had to repair screen for $25). Love this phone. Have three batteries too (but I only need two), a charge bundle, rapid car charger, two PlayBook rapid chargers and microUSB cables coming out of my ****. It's super fast and smooth, runs all the apps and does everything I personally need. Love the smaller size compared to phablets. Love the fact that I CAN change out my battery. Love the camera, love the OS (gestures)...I love being able to wirelessly transfer files back and forth, manage files using its built in file manager (Android doesn't even come with one by default) and using Neutron as my music player there is no need to replace it. Unless this phone breaks or gets lost/stolen I have no need for a different phone. The Z10 model is three years old but it still very much holds its own and will for quite some time.

I also transport my extra battery in a spare business card case that I modded with foam to keep things safe. Looks pretty posh too.
    How many of you still use a Z10?-img_20151125_164839.jpg
    Last edited by chaosdivine; 11-25-15 at 06:10 PM.
    utsav01 likes this.
    11-25-15 05:43 PM
    Mine will be 2 the end of January still going strong not looking to change it!

My Z10 Whiteout
    11-25-15 09:12 PM
    Switched to Android but kept z10 as a backup phone. The VKB is definitely the best. Can't wait to get BlackBerry Keyboard on Android. I still type on this phone for my Evernote needs

STL100-1/10.3.2.2639
    11-25-15 10:59 PM
    I gave up Z10 for spare and now I'm using Z30. Z30 is cpu is faster and size screen is bigger.

Z30/STA100-6> OS 10.3.2.2789<
    11-25-15 11:05 PM
    Still on my z10. Got it from day 1, going to be 3 on March/2016. Will be switching to a Classic soon. I have no interest in the new Priv.

Posted via CB10
    Conan69 likes this.
    11-26-15 12:47 AM
    Three years old in February

Posted via CB10
    Conan69 likes this.
    11-26-15 01:09 AM
    I chose the Z10 form factor. I really wanted to move up to the Z30 but I'm on AT&T. Considering getting the Passport or purchasing a new battery (still working with the original battery).

I've just decided to get the battery. However, I'm still considering that AT&T Passport!

 Z10 STL 100-3 with vitamin 10.3.2.2639 on AT&T
    11-26-15 01:34 AM
    I still use my Z10 - because I love it.
    Besides that I have a Classic for the keyboard!

I'd only upgrade if there was a successor to it.

The Z10 still smokes the iPhone 6s when it comes to web browsing - besides that, the screen, size form factor: Perfect!
    To me it's one of the best phones ever made!

The only thing I could complain about is the battery life which is "ooookkkkk" - but with a little tweaks, I get a whole day.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 09:23 AM
    Love my Z10 and will have until it dies. I have two spare screens and three batteries, so it should last.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 11:36 AM
    I still love my Z10. Got it the first day of the Verizon launch in the US. I now have hoarded extra units (have three more in the box) along with a few extra batteries and charger bundles. I love the high ppi IPS display and the form factor. I also love the plain but professional design. Looks great next to my Thinkpad.

The key is the size. It's just right. The big gripes are battery life and processor speed. I also with it supported XLTE but that's low on the list of wants.

I've also become very good at servicing Z10s. Mine has never needed anything but, between my friends and family, we have about six of them in service on Verizon. I have a bunch of extra screens (about $10 each) and speaker plates ($5) and can swap out the entire case in about 10 minutes. I guess we can thank extreme overproduction back in 2013 for the plethora of cheap repair parts and accessories.

I hoped that BlackBerry would have updated the Z10 with a newer version in basically the same size with a more powerful processor and another gig of ram. But, I don't think we'll ever see that at this point.

I like the Priv but I can't justify spending $700 on a phone when my Z10 does everything I need so well. It isn't the fastest phone and all of the mods needed to run certain apps is a bit of a pain but this thing is a productivity beast!

Posted via CB10
    BoldPreza, WanShark69 and NRB like this.
    11-26-15 12:09 PM
    I have Z10 since day one . It is a great little phone which serves my purposes quite well. I was interested in the Priv but latest reviews on Android' s snooping powers has left me flat and no longer interested. I am a BlackBerry aficionado, also, since BlackBerry 's inception and if I move away from the 10 ( which won't t be anytime soon) I'll most likely go to the classic or passport. I've all the apps ( productive) that I need. Android....thanks but no thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 04:52 PM
    Z10 in service since April 2013. Replaced battery about a year ago. Regularly get 12-14 hours of medium use and have spare battery charge setup for any heavy use days. Will use Z10 until BlackBerry produces a comparable replacement or it craps out. Then...who knows but it WILL NOT BE ANDROID OS.

"Dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    11-26-15 09:02 PM
    I have my Z10 still and I am absolutely happy with it. The only device I'm interested in (for years) is Lumia 950.

If Lumia 950 is bad, I'll stick with Z10 for a few years more.
    11-27-15 05:44 AM
    I still use z10 don't mind ppl claiming 4-5 hrs battery life bt I easily get a backup of full day Nd I'm a moderate user so the backup is really acceptable

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 06:15 AM
    Coming up on 2 years for mine. Battery life is fine for my needs and I have chargers at work, home and in the car in case it needs a boost. It makes phone calls, has an email client, a web browser and the CrackBerry app - what more could I need?

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 09:18 AM
    I'm still using it as a zPod touch.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    11-27-15 09:20 AM
    Still loving my phone...it's been almost 2 years...and still works great...little signs of lag here and there...overall still a solid phone...

G1
    11-27-15 09:38 AM
    I usually swap battery once a day. I use the battery bundle to keep a battery charged at all times. I rotate three.

Not sure how long Android apps will work. I will likely looking for another all touch phone in the spring. I really do need working Google maps with turn by turn navigation. Works ( sort of ) right now.

Almost bought an iPhone on Black Friday but the tiny font on the browser was a show stopper. The PRIV is just not good enough for me. I hope that the Vienna is better. The Z10's screen is very nice. Size is good as well. Finding the Z10 slower than our other phone an iPhone 5.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 09:50 AM
    I'm loyal to BlackBerry I used to have Storm now I have Z10 It's the best I can install any app I want from any app store. And the battery is good it holds up to day and half while playing Games and surfing the net

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-27-15 10:21 AM
    Still use my Z10 as not only my daily driver but also as my only driver, and have for over two years now. The size is absolutely perfect for me and I have only experienced the battery drain while on a particular leak or two; otherwise I can easily go a full day or longer with normal usage (which for me includes zero hours of streaming music or video).

I still use the Z10. I chose the Z10 instead the Z30 because of the design. The Leap is not the same as the Z10, except the battery it would be a downgrade switching from Z10 to Leap. I want to buy a BlackBerry Passport SE but I can't afford it right now. After I'll buy the Passport I will still be keeping the Z10. This phone is amazing. The battery life is not so good, I have at least 12 hours of battery life every day. It drains out in 4-5 hours only if I am playing games or if I use BBM video in that amount of time. Also the GPS apps are draining my battery.

Posted via CB10
    While the Leap may not be an upgrade to the Z10 it is certainly more of a sidegrade than anything. I mean, if you do not use NFC or Compass and consider FM radio and Miracast to be bonuses, then there really would not be much of a difference outside of the larger form factor.
    11-27-15 11:52 AM
1,079 1234 ...