I've had my Z10 for 6 days and have had 3 restarts that I know of, two while I was using the it (browsing and using the timer). Other than that I love it though. Should I just stick with it and hope for a software update or get another one?
    04-13-13 12:16 PM
    I would wait for the OS update.

Are you using an SD card?
    04-13-13 12:19 PM
    Yep, I would wait for OS update.

I got my self rebooting issue fixed. When i had this issue, it would reboot at least two times a day plus occasional freezing. Now for almost a week, it has yet self rebooted, but it froze once. I can certainly live with that.

Cheers.
    04-13-13 12:26 PM
    I would wait for the OS update.

Are you using an SD card?
    I am (32GB SanDisk), is that a known issue? One of the reasons I kept a BlackBerry was the ability to use a AS card -I reformatted it through the Z10 at the start.
    Last edited by charlielefaux; 04-13-13 at 01:38 PM.
    04-13-13 12:32 PM
    Yep, I would wait for OS update.

I got my self rebooting issue fixed. When i had this issue, it would reboot at least two times a day plus occasional freezing. Now for almost a week, it has yet self rebooted, but it froze once. I can certainly live with that.

Cheers.
    How did you solve it? Thanks.
    04-13-13 12:33 PM
    I've had my Z10 for 6 days and have had 3 restarts that I know of, two while I was using the it (browsing and using the timer). Other than that I love it though. Should I just stick with it and hope for a software update or get another one?
    It really depends on how much it bothers you. I'm sure they're working on a fix. Not all of us have experienced it though. Could it be an app?
    04-13-13 12:34 PM
    It really depends on how much it bothers you. I'm sure they're working on a fix. Not all of us have experienced it though. Could it be an app?
    I haven't installed any apps beyond the stock ones.
    04-13-13 12:44 PM
    I exchanged mine at the advice of Verizon tech support. Was having 1-6 reboots per day and have not had any on the new device. I restored from backup to see what would happen and so far, so good. If you do restore, delete all texts because I ended up with my wife's texts coming through as a female coworker...that was concerning. Deleting all text messages seems to have reset it and it is working fine now.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 12:52 PM
    I am (32GB SanDisk), is that a known issue? One of the reasons I kept a BlackBerry was the ability to use a AS card -I reformatted it through the Z10 at the start.
    Some people were reporting that there SD card might have been causing the reboots. Try removing it and see what happens.

I've had a SD card in since Feb 5th and i've never had a random reboot.
    04-14-13 08:17 AM
    I had my Z10 for a month now. I only had one restart. I that seems to be because it got to warm? Had in my pocket when I was shopping.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 08:25 AM
    I'd exchange it if it rebooted that many times. Why do you have to deal with that? That's very annoying to have the device reboot on you that many times and while your using it. Don't hold onto it and wait for an update. Unless you got the patience.

Those ppl who tell you to hold onto it can't sympathize with you. Otherwise they wouldn't be saying that. I bet if they had those reboot issues they wouldn't want to have to deal with it, so you shouldn't either

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 09:11 AM
    Exchange your device if the restart doesn't help. Mine has mot had a restart in a month, but I has turned it self off due to low battery man times, so that could reset the restart clock so to speak.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 09:37 AM
    Mine started rebooting day 1. Three times per day, the first three days. Since then, it has only rebooted once. I have downloaded 9 apps from BlackBerry World. The rebooting has subsided for the moment, however, I don't want to keep this device if it is indeed faulty. My wife got the White Z10 model and hers has only rebooted once. Should I wait it out with this device or go ahead and get a new one? This phone is friggin Awesome!!

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 09:49 AM