A lot of you with Pac Man, Do you like it for a paid game?
    It's actually terribad. Like, "stay away from it as far as possible" terribad. It forces you to use a joystick instead of something more normal. Virtual D-Pad, for example. And the virtual joystick is useless as crap

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    02-17-14 12:43 AM
    It's actually terribad. Like, "stay away from it as far as possible" terribad. It forces you to use a joystick instead of something more normal. Virtual D-Pad, for example. And the virtual joystick is useless as crap

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    Thx I appreciate the honest comeback.
    I missed that day during the 25 days.
    I won't pay for it then.
    02-17-14 07:27 AM
    I bought them with carrier billing. Nifty little feature for those of us without credit card. Not all paid games are good, but high profile ones like World of Goo are really something worth every single penny. They're high quality and it shows.

World of Goo sports 60 fps throughout the entire game, exception being when exploding an a 100-gooball tower.

Great Little/Big War Game are just the ones I'd recommend for turn based strategy fans, absolutely no in game purchase needed whatsoever and fun. GLWG sports 60 fps, GBWG is locked at 30 fps

Autumn Dynasty looks gorgeous and is an RTS done right

Where's My (insert Disney cash cow here) is innovative and fun, while it lasts. Puzzles tend to lose their charm once you know the answers

Just be careful not to get ones that rely on in app purchasing. Alpha Zero, for example, is honestly great and fun, but the in app purchase system, while isn't necessary to complete the game (I've completed it), negatively impacts the game. I didn't use anything but the default infinite ammo weapon, haven't touched any other weapon yet because of the steep prices to upgrade (so they deal enough damage at later stages) AND to buy the ammo. I've finished the game three times over and still don't have enough to purchase all upgrades. Go figure.

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    Raestloz thanks. aprreciated. biglove for ur tips.
    yahh, and maybe some point is wat games u are in so that penys are not waste not just games are trending but wat game you will have fun the most.....

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 08:02 PM
    Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 08:04 PM
    Thx I appreciate the honest comeback.
    I missed that day during the 25 days.
    I won't pay for it then.
    What has been said is true, but the magic of Christmas makes me forget the bad stuff

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 08:36 PM
    Raestloz thanks. aprreciated. biglove for ur tips.
    yahh, and maybe some point is wat games u are in so that penys are not waste not just games are trending but wat game you will have fun the most.....

Posted via CB10
    Sums it up perfectly, yeah. Sometimes it's the small gems that will net you the biggest bang for your buck

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    02-18-14 06:05 AM
    BUZZ ALERT!!!!
    free games on EA.
    wheeewwww enjoy guys....

Posted via CB10
    02-20-14 03:44 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD