Usually less than a full day. Only way to save it is not to use it.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 09:29 AM
    I sometimes miss my 9810. Reason I do t switch is except the battery I like this phone. Would like it more with a slide out keyboard.

I'll probably stay with BlackBerry just to be the only one I know that has one. It's the next retro cool thing for tomorrow's kids. They just don't know it yet.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 12:25 AM
    With the new leak I've seen great improvements with battery life

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 12:50 AM
    As I've mentioned before numerous times that was noticed by another CB member, turn OFF your BBLink Wifi connection and Security/Diagnostics in Settings. Turn off bluetooth/NFC/ Wireless connections when not in use. The first two added almost five hours of battery life to my z10. Try it you'll like it...

Update: My wifi is always on however
    All the things u mentioned are off. Am on the latest leak maybe I should downgrade

Posted via my awesome Z10
    01-19-14 05:21 AM
    What OS VERSION IS IT? How many email accounts do you have loaded. Are they always checking for mail ? If you have 10.2.0.xxxx you can see whats hogging the juice.

Using mine since April, moderate to heavy use. Works great! I would upgrade to a Z30 in April when they get it. But maybe not, its serving well.
    latest leak 1925 and I have only 1 email, Facebook and Twitter. Nothing again email syc every 4hours. Am just confused cos my screen brightness is down to the minimum

01-19-14 05:23 AM
    My battery lasts about 12 hours on minimal usage, when I'm at work; H+, NFC ON, brightness 50%, moderate BBM and CB10, some Evernote, some music, no games.
    01-19-14 06:02 AM
    I usually get a day and a half but I power off at night. Usually 35% at end of the day. Screen set to 50%

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 05:06 PM
    Also tip: what i try to do is to charge my z10 when its 1 or 2% left and then fully to 100%. I do this because the battery get lazy if you keep charging it at 20%. I don't know if this is true with the current smartphones but i read this on internet in the past. i'm doing this since i got my z10 in may and everything is well

Posted via CB10
    Supposedly this is not an issue or necessary. There are some links g posts about it.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 05:07 PM
    I unplug my Z10 everyday at 6AM. I come home at 5PM with usually 30% to spare.

BlackBerry Z10 / 10.2.0.1791
    01-20-14 05:02 AM
    I get maybe 7 hours with normal to heavy usage. I ride the train to work so generally play on my phone a lot. Today for example, it was off the charger at 6, back on while I showered, left the house at about 90-95% down to 50% by 10, back on the charger for a bit but now hovering around 80 and back off the charger. Constant battle to keep this thing alive.
    how long does your Z10 last?-img_20140120_105733_edit.png
    01-20-14 10:59 AM
    Why dont u get another fone..i see u sufrin enough lol

Posted via CB10
    He probably doesn't get a new phone because he wants a blackberry. Why don't you use proper words so people take you seriously, and can easily understand you?
    01-21-14 09:29 PM
    My phone's been off the cradle for 14 hours now. After Internet, music, and lots of messaging, I'm at 36% still.

Visit my channels Nintendo World AND Awesome Asian Movies
    01-21-14 09:37 PM
    My z10 will last 3 to 4 hours. Honest answer. Have done every trick to increase battery life. Have 3 spare batteries in case I need to be away from the car or house electric for more than 5 minutes.

I'm running 1925/1926 and have run every official and every leak. The z10 just sucks when it comes to battery life. If I turn the phone off it might make it through the night without being plugged in. Maybe. On a good day.

Anyone saying they can just use the phone the way they want and get over 4 hours without running through hoops is delusional. I'm not talking about running gps or any other high drain apps. This phone is a battery killer and my wife's z10 is exactly the same. We each carry a z10 and 3 spare batteries. And a hand crank charger and a solar charger. Using all this we might make it 12 hours.

Posted via CB10

3 to 4 hours is ABYSMAL... I feel bad for you.
    Having used iPhones and Androids for 5 years, I wanted to try a new OS and bought the Z10... I get about 10 hours myself, which baffles me. I can only imagine what u must be going thru.

I see many crackberry users are devout BB users.... and they dont like any bashing at all... but I agree with you on all counts that the Z10 is a battery sucker.
    I expect my phone to consume as little as 1% an hour when I am asleep... but my phone gulps 10% an hour consistently. Wish they did something about battery consumption. Only that would make ME a happy BB user.
    Otherwise, I am full of praise for the OS... I LOVE the hub... poor app selection sucks, but I am glad they opened up support for APK apps. And there is nothing else i`d ask from this OS right now..

Just improve the battery life on all these devices .. PLEASE..!!
    (oh.. and I dont mean to ask for more mah in my battery... iPhones have batteries with similar mah.. but last MUCH longer... I want THAT kind of battery management..)

Does anyone here agree..?

Ravi
    Doggerz likes this.
    01-21-14 09:43 PM
    IPhones do not last much longer. You're insane. Except for the 5s but the competitor to that would be the z30, which eats it alive

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 10:19 PM
    IPhones do not last much longer. You're insane. Except for the 5s but the competitor to that would be the z30, which eats it alive

Posted via CB10

Expected this kind of response
    Specifically tested both iPhone 5 and Z10 side by side... Trust me... the iPhone 5 takes only 1% charge when not in use all night...
    Not the case with my Z10...
    01-21-14 11:32 PM
    You know what? The battery is not that bad on the Z10. I had a pretty long day of work on the thing and it muscled through.

Off the charger at 6 am this morning, and I drove to the airport. There, it acted as my boarding pass for my flight, repeatedly flipped on to display the pass and a good half hour of news reading on DVICE.

Once on the plane I used it to listen to music for the duration of the flight. Upon arriving at my destination, I used it to send and process a ton of email for work on the web based portal for 2 hours.

It acted as the GPS to assist the cabbie in finding my destination and it was then my camera as I took pictures of the site for an upcoming project of mine before turning back into my mobile office at the airport. Same gig as the morning on the flight home, and once home I had a few text conversations on the go. We're now coming up on midnight and after a half hour of CB, and writing this, the <10% warning just came on.

Not bad IMO.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 12:51 AM
    In 8 days time, mine has lasted a year.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925 O2 UK
    01-22-14 01:28 AM
    With moderate use 1.5-2 days!
    But on heavy usage like gaming, wifi always on, web browsing strands whole day

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10
    01-22-14 02:35 AM
    You know what? The battery is not that bad on the Z10. I had a pretty long day of work on the thing and it muscled through.

Off the charger at 6 am this morning, and I drove to the airport. There, it acted as my boarding pass for my flight, repeatedly flipped on to display the pass and a good half hour of news reading on DVICE.

Once on the plane I used it to listen to music for the duration of the flight. Upon arriving at my destination, I used it to send and process a ton of email for work on the web based portal for 2 hours.

It acted as the GPS to assist the cabbie in finding my destination and it was then my camera as I took pictures of the site for an upcoming project of mine before turning back into my mobile office at the airport. Same gig as the morning on the flight home, and once home I had a few text conversations on the go. We're now coming up on midnight and after a half hour of CB, and writing this, the <10% warning just came on.

Not bad IMO.

Posted via CB10
    When you were on the flight all of the radios were off though. That's probably the reason why it was decent. My battery lasts 7-12 hours, if I get around or more than 12 then its a good day to me.
    01-22-14 07:23 PM
    I don't just understand if it's the same Z10 am using that I get 5hours at most that the same people get a day and half. Or is there something am not doing right?

Attachment 239586
    Man, that sucks....i have posted several times my battery lasts easily 10-12 hrs.
    I only have WiFi on all the time and my biggest usage is actual calls, I don't social media except CB and twitter just to catch up on news I am I guess a light to moderate user.

To repeat myself I believe that because I use a clip holster for the phone, I just check phone or answer call and it's back in holster and as most know as soon as it goes into holster the screen goes black and it requires a swipe up to wake it so I would say as much as 80% or more of the time the phone is on is spent in sleep mode

Digicel Jamaica Official10.2.1.1925 release
    01-22-14 08:01 PM
    I've been using quite a lot of BBM today, it's been only 5 hours since I charged and I have 39% left.

Connected via wifi. After getting the Z10 I got a car charger to plug it in whenever I'm driving and I keep a regular charger in my office.

Posted via my Z10
    01-22-14 08:08 PM
    8-9hrs for me with 'mixed usage' that includes 3G on 80% of the time...
    01-22-14 08:15 PM
    My brand new Z10 with latest leak (.1925) has been off the charger now for 31 hours and it is at 28%. This is with what I would consider light-moderate use in that time. About 25 Texts, a few short calls, browsing web randomly, reading news, added a few apps and used the flashlight for about 1 minute. From what I was reading I feared the battery on this thing. But this is about the same, if not a tad better, than my last phone I had (A Lumia) for same sort of use.

I did go through all my settings and turned off a few things I don't need (Link for one). I also turn off WiFi when I leave my house (and turn it back on if at a spot I know has free wifi). I know this is a new battery so not a true report. I am sure it will get worse with time but 5-6hrs for some? Maybe you need a new battery?
    01-22-14 11:51 PM
    12 sometimes 13 hours it really depends on the strength of the network, where i live my network is not too good but at home i have a booster which helps!

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 12:18 AM
    I bought the 4500mHa battery and it lasts me about 20 hours a day. It's insane and i love it, only downside is that it makes my phone bulkier but who cares, the benefits outweigh the bulkiness

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 01:19 AM
61 123