I'm curious to how the camera is compared to my 9900. I always see pictures taken from iphones and they usually look pretty good. My pics never turn out great with my 9900. I'd hope the pictures at at least BETTER than that off my 9900. ****, I'd think they should be iphone quality but so far it doesn't seem like they are?
    01-31-13 09:48 AM
    They look to be much better than the 9900. As far as compared to the iPhone and other comparable phones on the market they seem to be close but not quite as good.
    01-31-13 09:51 AM
    If you look at the camera test photos in Kevin's Z10 review, it's pretty awful compared to the competition. It seems the camera is actually worse than the one in the 9850/60. My wife has an iPhone 4 and my 9850 camera blows hers away; not that I even use the camera all that much.
    01-31-13 01:52 PM
    If you look at the camera test photos in Kevin's Z10 review, it's pretty awful compared to the competition. It seems the camera is actually worse than the one in the 9850/60. My wife has an iPhone 4 and my 9850 camera blows hers away; not that I even use the camera all that much.
    I used it last night. It's a good camera.
    01-31-13 02:23 PM
    Works perfectly fine for me and I loved the timelapse feature.

I also like that the camera icon is available from the lock screen as that will let me capture those magic moments easier.

And the Story Maker app is seriously good. I will definitely be making a lot of use of that.

It's easy to find things to knock, but after playing with the Z10 all day I have to say that it is really good. I've had an iPhone and this is streets ahead in my opinion. No comparison.
    01-31-13 02:38 PM
    Can anyone say anything about the lock screen, can you write on it and put details like the old OS's? sorry off topic
    01-31-13 02:39 PM
    Works perfectly fine for me and I loved the timelapse feature.

I also like that the camera icon is available from the lock screen as that will let me capture those magic moments easier.

And the Story Maker app is seriously good. I will definitely be making a lot of use of that.

It's easy to find things to knock, but after playing with the Z10 all day I have to say that it is really good. I've had an iPhone and this is streets ahead in my opinion. No comparison.
    Is there a time lapse feature? Man they never even mentioned that. That's sick
    01-31-13 02:40 PM
    That's great to hear. There is lots I've wanted from an iphone but never wanted an iphone, if that makes sense. So much of blackberry is what I like. Like the review said about having the need to have two phones to feel like you have the full experience and now this phone covers both angles, I can def see what he's talking about. It looks like this z10 will pretty much meet what my need for a phone are.

On a side note, how does device password lock work? do you swipe up and then are prompted to enter in a code?
    02-01-13 01:55 AM
    Can anyone say anything about the lock screen, can you write on it and put details like the old OS's? sorry off topic
    Yep. You sure can. :-)
    02-01-13 03:15 AM
  10. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Wow.. that is great to hear!!! very excited to get the z10 now!!!
    02-01-13 03:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD